Houston Texans Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
Its all gone even the roaches left. Why do Cowboys haters run their mouth without doing some research?
That's just what Leo does
Old 12-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I meant the guy that got forced into the cart after it went through the crowd. That guy is a *****.
Oh ok. Yeah he's just an idiot I guess lol
Old 12-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
In reference to you, yes you will take it fine but your other constituents dont do it so well. Just look at the stupid comments deerhunter is making in the Cowboys thread.

Im sure Wade not being there had something to do with the crappy performance of the D but yall still wouldve lost. The Texans simply do not have the "real" #1 D. They need to step it up if Yates is going to have a chance.

Whats up with Foster coughing up the ball here lately?
I'm only referencing SIC GTO because you know as well as I do he has the football intelligence of my 2 year old son. Who seriously cares about championships 20 years ago?? I need to remember I'm talking to a retard when going back and forth with that mojo
Old 12-19-2011, 05:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Lol like y'all wouldn't be bashing the cowboys if they would have lost last night.
man, you're one of the most annoying people... not my fault i can't control others on this website, but just because one dude does it, you have to always retaliate?

are we 5 years old?

so annoying trying to hold a discussion while dallas cowboy fluffers have to spew bullshit.

at any level, at least the texans have clinched a playoff spot...
Old 12-19-2011, 06:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
I know this was just a high school game, but it would have been even more hilarious if that was jerry jones getting his *** run over, LOL
Old 12-19-2011, 06:36 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's just what Leo does
Leo does your mom.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
I'm only referencing SIC GTO because you know as well as I do he has the football intelligence of my 2 year old son. Who seriously cares about championships 20 years ago?? I need to remember I'm talking to a retard when going back and forth with that mojo
You guys are ******* stupid. I post about the championships because it pisses you guys off. And to answer your ? a **** ton of people care about their team having championships idiot. Go ask a steelers fan how they feel...
Seems like only houston fans discredit other teams history lol Wonder why???Yeah the cowboys haven't won any rings lately, but they have still been a hell of a lot better than the texans. It does not even matter that the texans haven't been around long i get that, the point is you guys talk **** and your team is a ******* joke.
I know just as much about football as any other idiot on here, we all watch from our couch lol stfu dude

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
man, you're one of the most annoying people... not my fault i can't control others on this website, but just because one dude does it, you have to always retaliate?

are we 5 years old?

so annoying trying to hold a discussion while dallas cowboy fluffers have to spew bullshit.

at any level, at least the texans have clinched a playoff spot...
No I don't have to retaliate but I get real tired of people talking **** about the cowboys and their team hasn't done a damn thing. Texans fans go into cowboys threads a lot more and make threads just to make fun of romo? Thats ******* stupid, when he's a damn good QB! A lot better than Schaub.
Yeah yall are going to the playoffs, thats great now go win a playoff game...
Old 12-19-2011, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

no they don't, historically the cowboy fans have always had fun talking **** on this site since the conception of the texans.

all the cowboy fans have been excuse makers that past 16 years... that gets annoying.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
no they don't, historically the cowboy fans have always had fun talking **** on this site since the conception of the texans.

all the cowboy fans have been excuse makers that past 16 years... that gets annoying.
Ok not me, I never noticed it until last season when texans fans ran their mouth and got stomped. Everybody has a excuse, yalls is you have only been around for 10 years. Who gives a damn y'all still sucked every year, it isnt the cowboys fault the oilers couldnt win also. Is it?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:56 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

The funny thing is that we used to have a LOT more Dallas guys in this Texas forum. Those guys steadily talked **** about how the new Houston Texans were going to get stomped on their very first game by the Cowboys. Most of us in Houston sort of just expected it to happen too. Then the Texans won, and those Cowboys fans were so embarrassed and talked so much trash that some of them never came back here.

No kidding. You think the ****-talk nowadays is funny, you missed it back then.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:06 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Because the Cowboys guys like to live in the past, I'll do the same thing for a few minutes. Read the first sentence in this story, and remember that day in 2002 when the Texans won their very first franchise game - against the Cowboys. LOL

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametra...020908_DAL@HOU
Old 12-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

It's no secret the Cowboys sucked in 02, we had Quincy Carter for a qb and a WAY over-the-hill Emmitt Smith
Old 12-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Launching!

The funny thing is that we used to have a LOT more Dallas guys in this Texas forum. Those guys steadily talked **** about how the new Houston Texans were going to get stomped on their very first game by the Cowboys. Most of us in Houston sort of just expected it to happen too. Then the Texans won, and those Cowboys fans were so embarrassed and talked so much trash that some of them never came back here.

No kidding. You think the ****-talk nowadays is funny, you missed it back then.
well I wasn't around for all of that lol got in this last year. Yeah y'all beat us in 02 but we beat y'all most recently lmao just playing I was trying to sound like a Houston fan for a second. This is all fun for me really, I get mad sometimes though.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Launching!

It's no secret the Cowboys sucked in 02, we had Quincy Carter for a qb and a WAY over-the-hill Emmitt Smith
God I hated Quincy Carter so much!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Teching In

There wasn't anyone in the cart, they were chasing it. A little pad thing fell on the gas pedal and it took off. This was sat night after a hs football championship game.
Was it one of your "pads"? You excuse making vag!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Homer's Uncle
Was it one of your "pads"? You excuse making vag!
Sure was ******!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:37 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Every time one of you Dallas guys brings up the past, and say how the Cowboys have been better than the Texans since the Texans first came out, I'm going to post a link to that CBS Sports link above.

That is proof that the Texans were better than the Cowboys, even on their first day in the NFL.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Launching!

Every time one of you Dallas guys brings up the past, and say how the Cowboys have been better than the Texans since the Texans first came out, I'm going to post a link to that CBS Sports link above.

That is proof that the Texans were better than the Cowboys, even on their first day in the NFL.

LOL better for 1 day? Wow
Old 12-20-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

LOL better for 1 day? Wow
You ever hear of 2011? It's now and that's all that counts. I'm sure a lot of losers were popular back in their high school days, but guess what? I don't care. I just want my cheese burger and fries.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Banned

You guys are ******* stupid. I post about the championships because it pisses you guys off. And to answer your ? a **** ton of people care about their team having championships idiot. Go ask a steelers fan how they feel...
Seems like only houston fans discredit other teams history lol Wonder why???Yeah the cowboys haven't won any rings lately, but they have still been a hell of a lot better than the texans. It does not even matter that the texans haven't been around long i get that, the point is you guys talk **** and your team is a ******* joke.
I know just as much about football as any other idiot on here, we all watch from our couch lol stfu dude

No I don't have to retaliate but I get real tired of people talking **** about the cowboys and their team hasn't done a damn thing. Texans fans go into cowboys threads a lot more and make threads just to make fun of romo? Thats ******* stupid, when he's a damn good QB! A lot better than Schaub.
Yeah yall are going to the playoffs, thats great now go win a playoff game...
I guess when we get a playoff win this year we'll have been better than the cowboys over the past decade. 16 years and 1 playoff win with all the wasted talent there, I'd have a sandy vagina too. Carry on mojo

Quick Reply: Houston Texans Discussion Thread