Houston Texans Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 03:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I was the 3rd party inspector for UT on all structural aspects of the north end zone expansion. I was the one that checked up on everything that Hensel Phelps did, I was the construction inspector not a knuckle dragger

My name is on every pier, concrete, rebar and waterproofing inspection report from the foundation to the raker beams the precast for the actual seats sit on before I had to leave to start a 31 story high rise.

Hey, Uncle Remus, lets keep the storytime to a minimum, and talk about football.......more specifically Houston Texans football........and can you please for the love of god stop referring to peoples self worth, its a little repetitive.

I for one will eat crow with my crappy prediction of 8-8 or 9-7 for the Texans mid season..........I was wrong, you guys were right.......I had no faith in 'em and I prostrate myself before all of you and beg you all for forgiveness
Old 12-05-2011, 08:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Idk if this has been asked but does anyone know around when playoff tickets will be sold?
Old 12-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Notice they all picked Dallas too
Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by LCTA

Hey, Uncle Remus, lets keep the storytime to a minimum, and talk about football.......more specifically Houston Texans football........and can you please for the love of god stop referring to peoples self worth, its a little repetitive.

I for one will eat crow with my crappy prediction of 8-8 or 9-7 for the Texans mid season..........I was wrong, you guys were right.......I had no faith in 'em and I prostrate myself before all of you and beg you all for forgiveness
Satan apparently does since he likes to keep.trying to put me down. It's an open forum, get over it.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

damn can't get me off your mind?
Old 12-05-2011, 09:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

next story is how you did the inspection on cowboy stadium which is why you love them cowgirls so much...
Old 12-05-2011, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
LOL 2 touchdowns taken away from Atlanta that would have stood, but thanks to penalties your team was yes lucky. Those would have changed the whole game for that rookie.
Congrats to the texans fans, you finally get to see your team in the postseason. Too bad they won't get past their 1st opponent
Can someone tell me if this douchebag is ******* serious?

Originally Posted by NemeSS
Pick, shitty calls, penalties,etc
:whogivesafuck:
Texans drove and won
Enuff of the coulda,woulda,bs
U called a loss, pointed out all the texans flaws, called the game a loss.
Texans still won.
No coulda, woulda **** here.
Texans won today -period-
Cowboys coulda,woulda shoulda won. But they lost today.-period-
Move on to next week
werd

Originally Posted by -Ross-
You're such a hating little bitch.

Those 2 calls that went against Atlanta were legit penalties and replays clearly showed it on both instances. The horseshit call was the "fumble" by Yates. I've never seen a 10 yards in the air forward fumble by a QB towards his receiver before.

Just get the **** out of this thread if all you'e going to do is make retarded hating comments. This is a Texans discussion thread, not a **** talking thread.

If the mods have time, can you please clean this **** up? I started this thread to talk Texans...not hate on them.
Here, here. Excellent post. I've said this before, but I think it's worth repeating. I bet the only thing bigger than this guy's *** is his mouth.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Wrong again, when are you going to stop making assumptions? I'm from Houston, been in Austin for 6 years. Grew up a cowboys, oiler and a UT fan because my grandpa graduated with a chemical engineering degree from there. So again, your over-inflated sense of self-worth strikes again.

live in houston but a cowboys fan?

wow, my grandfather went to UT, my parents both went/met at UT, I went there... of course i'm the best example of a non t-shirt fan.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I like the Texans.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Old 12-05-2011, 10:04 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

You Cowboy clowns go start your own thread. This is a TEXANS thread. If you want to come in here and discuss/make fun of the TEXANS, feel free. We'll go make fun of the Cowboys in the Cowboys thread. I'm tired of reading your **** in my TEXANS thread.

Thanx.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
LOL 2 touchdowns taken away from Atlanta that would have stood, but thanks to penalties your team was yes lucky. Those would have changed the whole game for that rookie.
Congrats to the texans fans, you finally get to see your team in the postseason. Too bad they won't get past their 1st opponent
Damn every Monday morning your making excuses for the Cowboys, now your making them for Texans opponents? You are the biggest Homer in Jerry World!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You COWGIRL clowns go start your own thread. This is a TEXANS thread. If you want to come in here and discuss/make fun of the TEXANS, feel free. We'll go make fun of the Cowboys in the Cowboys thread. I'm tired of reading your **** in my TEXANS thread.

Thanx.
Fixed it buddy
Old 12-05-2011, 10:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red281gt
Idk if this has been asked but does anyone know around when playoff tickets will be sold?
I think they might already be on sale... We got ours the other day, but maybe they're only open for season ticket holders right now.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Cowboys playoff tickets will go on sale this week. Refunds will be available the first week of January.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:35 AM
TECH Junkie

I am happy I was wrong about the Texans/Falcons outcome. I didn't get to watch the whole game, but from what I saw, the defense stepped up big, rushing yards were hard to come by, playing on a Sunday after a high school football game on Saturday doesn't look like it was a good idea, Andre Johnson's hamstrings are both suspect, Kubiak didn't ice his own kicker, and TJ Yates doesn't seem to have any fear.

Good win for the Texans. Need to keep it going.

-Mike
Old 12-05-2011, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWl_-KH0xU&sns=em

Hope not a repost, cool little video.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You Cowboy clowns go start your own thread. This is a TEXANS thread. If you want to come in here and discuss/make fun of the TEXANS, feel free. We'll go make fun of the Cowboys in the Cowboys thread. I'm tired of reading your **** in my TEXANS thread.

Thanx.
x2
Old 12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by imlooking
1) great game - the defense held up and made some nice stops in the second half

2) i will admit that Andre Johnson is no longer a top 5 WR in the NFL. with his body breaking down and dropped passes, he's been on the downside since last year. only real top tier skill he has is explosiveness off the line, separation and stregnth. he really can't plant and cut like he used to - he can't lead the lead in YAC anymore and he'll be lucky to play 7 or 8 games each year for the next 2 years. it's time to start looking for his replacement.

3) hey, i totally forgot we had a guy named Jacoby Jones - only time i saw him was when he was "bumped" trying to make a catch - other than that, he's non existent

4) TJ Yates is mobile, has great pocklet presense and his confidence is very high for a rookie. not gonna crown him "Shaub's SUccessor", but i will admit (based on what i saw today), that he can lead the Texans to exactly where Shaub could have lead them. for this one game i can honestly say that we did not feel that the QB position was a liability.

5) i cannot fully understand how Kareem Jackson can be employed by the Texans or the NFL. i would honestly rather have a DivII CB starting for the Texans. KJ can eat a bag of dicks - he sucks and should be sitting.
Number 5 is what I totally agree with. He is horrible. That is all, good day.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

#25 was ONE FINAL PLAY AWAY from being cut or sat by the Texans.

if Jones would have come down with the ball in the end zone, i would have punted my dog in the ribs and arm bar'd my ******* wife.

the dude is the BIGGEST LIABILITY on our team - absolutely worthless.

p.s.
i used to watch Texans games to watch Andre Johnson play some football, but now i watch it to see Brian Cushing murder people.

if he would have went down and NOT come back, i think i would have mailed it in.

i fapped when he came back on the field.

Quick Reply: Houston Texans Discussion Thread