East Beach Saturday Nights in Gtown?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 06:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question East Beach Saturday Nights in Gtown?

I go out to east beach on some boring saturday nights lol, and there is usually a car meet/street races down there providing good weather. I see a few LS1's and mustangs, some imports and there is usually a crew of srt-4 owners with at least 3 of those. Some crotch rocket bikes sometimes show up, its alot of fun. Oh yeah there is an s-10 blazer down there with slicks and skinnies ive raced him a few times and got beat pretty badly . Just wondering if any of you guys have gone out there and maybe know what that blazer is running lol.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

thats cherry hill...Jeff raced him Fri
Old 03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
TECH Junkie

thats been going on for awhile, buddy of mine broke his rear end down there one time
Old 03-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Launching!

cherry hill has some pretty badass cars down there. I cant go anymore because i work on the weekends, but the last time i went there was a guy with an ss that sounded pretty mean but he lost to a white 03 cobra that had a roll cage, et streets, and nitrous. there were alot of slow imports there also though, at least there werent any fast ones there that night. plus it never got broken up the whole night. Every time me and my friends used to go out to rankin it would get busted every 15 min. it wasnt even worth going.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have been going to school down here in galveston for 4 years, and had a few good races at Cherry Hill. I really dont like the road though, it has a few rough spots in it that will cause fast cars to lose traction. It is a pretty good place for meets, and sometimes there are some quick cars out there. You would be suprised what kind of cars lurk around Galveston sometimes!
Old 03-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VerySlowWS6
I go out to east beach on some boring saturday nights lol, and there is usually a car meet/street races down there providing good weather. I see a few LS1's and mustangs, some imports and there is usually a crew of srt-4 owners with at least 3 of those. Some crotch rocket bikes sometimes show up, its alot of fun. Oh yeah there is an s-10 blazer down there with slicks and skinnies ive raced him a few times and got beat pretty badly . Just wondering if any of you guys have gone out there and maybe know what that blazer is running lol.
The blazer belongs to a friend of mine. He surprises a lot of people with it.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BBADWS6
I have been going to school down here in galveston for 4 years, and had a few good races at Cherry Hill. I really dont like the road though, it has a few rough spots in it that will cause fast cars to lose traction. It is a pretty good place for meets, and sometimes there are some quick cars out there. You would be suprised what kind of cars lurk around Galveston sometimes!
Yeah i go to school in galveston with you, i see your car around every once in a while it sounds really nice. heh i need a cam. I believe i have met you once before if your name is Chris.

-Steve
Old 03-07-2005, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by STANGHUNTER
The blazer belongs to a friend of mine. He surprises a lot of people with it.
what size engine does he run in it? its a monster lol suprised the **** out of me and beats evos out of the hole.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

i'm down here too. if you're the red ws6 in the back lot at c dorm, your car look pretty damn good. i'm usually home on the weekends, so i've been going out to fairmont, but i may have to stay one weekend and check it out.
Jordan
Old 03-08-2005, 11:14 AM
TECH Regular

ya i go here to...drive the pewter z28 in the front row of a-dorm lot
Old 03-08-2005, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thats me, i remember meeting you. A few semesters back we used to have a little meet and everyone would get together and go cruise around. I usually go home on the weekends also, but if there is a good reason to stay i might! I have seen both of your cars and they are pretty damn clean.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BBADWS6
Thats me, i remember meeting you. A few semesters back we used to have a little meet and everyone would get together and go cruise around. I usually go home on the weekends also, but if there is a good reason to stay i might! I have seen both of your cars and they are pretty damn clean.
Where you guys meet at i would join in.....
Old 03-08-2005, 02:05 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah thats me at the back of C-Dorm, we should all get together for a cruise or hang out somtime. I was kind of dissapointed that Matt sold his pewter WS6; that thing was a beast, i went to the track with him a few times. I was at HRP this past friday with Matt, and he ran like a 14.5 in his F-250 Turbo Diesel. Anyway, there are alot of T/A's at/around the school, some girl drives a black firehawk and there is a regular blue T/A that sounds pretty mean. Well see you guys around, take it easy.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Regular

we should all get together in the a dorm lot where i park one night cuz no one ever parks there and it would be cool to meet all the f-body ppl here on campus....
Old 03-08-2005, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

the blue T/A is probably me. id be up for something. just let me know.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Meeting at a house sounds better....I know a place. Looks like i sold my car too soon, there are a lot of f-bods around now. Too bad the GN owns us all.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Junkie

maybe we can cruise upto G town, and then chill at cherry hill for da night.... anyone down for this weekend... weather should be X-ellant!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

the gn has a surprise coming... not much of a surprise, he already know about it. too bad it's all still sitting in boxes, lol.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
maybe we can cruise upto G town, and then chill at cherry hill for da night.... anyone down for this weekend... weather should be X-ellant!!!

should be sexcellent huh?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

if you guys just wanted to hang out, my buddy has a pretty nice house in byou vista we could use. not really enough room for a car show, but we could grill some fajitas and head out from there.