Big trucks ever tryin to hang with a LS1?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005 | 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Damn yall trucker guys need to chill out. Hes not talking about trucks with lots of mods an stuff done to them that race him. Hes talkin about the piece of **** trucks that run around and try and race everyone. Like old chevy work trucks or huge *** trucks that just do it for fun. If your truck is fast then great but hes not talking about yall so get over yourselves.
Old 08-05-2005 | 03:15 PM
12 Second Truck Club

He opened up the can of worms.. This is the internet.. You try and put a certain click on blast and you have to expect retaliation.. :p

Lets keep this civil though. We can all state our views without getting hostile right.
Old 08-05-2005 | 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

I just hope i can beat 14.4
Old 08-05-2005 | 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

So,my Dad can beat up your Dad..
Old 08-05-2005 | 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CAMMIN03'
Ok so what your saying is that...

When I beat you in your Camaro, with MY TRUCK .... I can call your car a piece of ****????

Dude dont say ignorant ****..... all it does is make you look dumb!!!!
Ok dude, I was talking about STOCK cars and things that are slow. I can realize very easily what has serious power going on, truck or not. You think your truck is the all loving ****, and you dont even know what I am putting down or what my setup is. You assume I am less than 400whp and more than 3300lbs. Both of which are not correct. If you think your truck is going to crack my *** let me know.

Brandon
Old 08-05-2005 | 07:55 PM
TECH Resident

Game Over,

Geez, at the risk of not having my flameproof suit on....
I am at HRP semi regularly, mostly on Sun but sometimes on Fri nites... if you see me come by and say hi!

TJ
Old 08-06-2005 | 02:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Ok dude, I was talking about STOCK cars and things that are slow. I can realize very easily what has serious power going on, truck or not. You think your truck is the all loving ****, and you dont even know what I am putting down or what my setup is. You assume I am less than 400whp and more than 3300lbs. Both of which are not correct. If you think your truck is going to crack my *** let me know.

Brandon

I dont care what your car is putting down..... and I dont think my truck is the almighty ****...... I dont think your over 3300lbs..... and I never said you were putting down less than 400rwhp..... and honestly I dont care....

I will race you for your car...

Rules:

We are goign to race to the lake....

You have to get 5 people there......

You have to get a 4 wheeler and everyones luggage....

You have to get a Boat there with all the gear and stuff...
(or 2 jet ski's, whichever you would prefer)

You can only make 1 trip

so with all the rules posted.... You call me when you want your *** cracked!!
Old 08-06-2005 | 02:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CAMMIN03'
I dont care what your car is putting down..... and I dont think my truck is the almighty ****...... I dont think your over 3300lbs..... and I never said you were putting down less than 400rwhp..... and honestly I dont care....

I will race you for your car...

Rules:

We are goign to race to the lake....

You have to get 5 people there......

You have to get a 4 wheeler and everyones luggage....

You have to get a Boat there with all the gear and stuff...
(or 2 jet ski's, whichever you would prefer)

You can only make 1 trip

so with all the rules posted.... You call me when you want your *** cracked!!

I'll challenge you in my dmax
Old 08-06-2005 | 02:38 AM
TECH Junkie

damn this thread is still going.....
Old 08-06-2005 | 02:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
damn this thread is still going.....
Yep, us truck guys dont like to be underestimated. Especially when some of us trucks guys are faster than 99 % of the f-bodies out there. But hey what do I know I just have a little 423 on spray in my truck.
Old 08-06-2005 | 10:17 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1FUNZ71
parish would kick your ***. quit crying. I guess you have been took one to many by a truck.
LMAO..and im sure there are guys who can beat him and then guys who can beat him...grow up with your "i need someone bigger to save me" post..I would blow the doors off your truck, pm me when u feel like gettin something set up so i can make you look like a little bitch..
Old 08-06-2005 | 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Some of us are just having a little fun. I'm not scared to start some with a car I know I can't beat. I just want to see him rip in to it. A few mouths ago I was in a Freightliner over the road truck. I was taking to the truck wash. A LT1 Camaro pulls out in front of my slides it side was and stays in to around 80mph. Then he back out of it and slows down to the speed limit. So I let the old Fruitlope have it and go around him doing 95mph then I turn my flashers on. Why? Just being silly and having fun. Remember some of us are just goofin around and know we don't have a chance.
Old 08-06-2005 | 10:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
better bring alot of dough...
sorry i just couldnt stay out of this one, so heres the deal you be at HRP November 12th i think, bring as much money as you can so you can start handing it out when you get there, btw the event is called the Nowell Thomas Diesel Drags, there will be a few slow trucks there that you can try, since all these guys are calling you out that are not in the same state, but youll have a good varity to pick from out there, hell i might have my lil tq monster out there by then. shes currently awaiting a new injection pump and fuel system and bigger exhaust. hell by then i might be carring twins on board. will see remember november, baytown
Old 08-06-2005 | 11:00 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99TurboDiesel
sorry i just couldnt stay out of this one, so heres the deal you be at HRP November 12th i think, bring as much money as you can so you can start handing it out when you get there, btw the event is called the Nowell Thomas Diesel Drags, there will be a few slow trucks there that you can try, since all these guys are calling you out that are not in the same state, but youll have a good varity to pick from out there, hell i might have my lil tq monster out there by then. shes currently awaiting a new injection pump and fuel system and bigger exhaust. hell by then i might be carring twins on board. will see remember november, baytown
alright sounds good..lets keep it on topic now so that there isn't a big lock on this thread
Old 08-06-2005 | 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

one more thing from me then im done till november, here 2 you can run in november, there slow trust me

Old 08-06-2005 | 11:09 AM
TECH Regular

i haven't read the whole thread..

but I always get the stupid kids in the HEMIs that mess with me. Revv on me and stuff.

me: "That thing got a hemi?"
kid: "yea?"
me: "WHO CARES?!" :speeds off:

Old 08-06-2005 | 11:12 AM
FormerVendor

one more thing from me then im done till november, here 2 you can run in november, there slow trust me
[/IMG]
your not cool, get over yourself and your deisel trucks
Old 08-06-2005 | 11:12 AM
Staging Lane

hell i get alot of cars that messed with me when i had my truck running, what fun though is when the hemis and other cars pull up to my roomates 6.0 powerstroke and he leaves them in the dust, so really you cant say that oh these trucks always try and race me cause cars and pretty much alot of different vehicles are guilty of doing it.

but import nite at the track with a diesel is fun, its only and inline 6
Old 08-06-2005 | 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
your not cool, get over yourself and your deisel trucks
now i think that was a lil uncalled for, do you care to set somthing up with a diesel on the street, i know this lil Cummins on the south side that would probly be more than glad to take your money. hell i even got a few on the north side just say when
Old 08-06-2005 | 11:20 AM
FormerVendor

now i think that was a lil uncalled for, do you care to set somthing up with a diesel on the street, i know this lil Cummins on the south side that would probly be more than glad to take your money. hell i even got a few on the north side just say when
im messin with you chill buddy, but yea ill be down for a race aslong as its not a race truck and more of a street truck..I dont want to show up and see this monster on slicks and skinnys and a roll cage..