6-15-06 Thursday Night GTG in Fort Worth

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 11:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6-15-06 Thursday Night GTG in Fort Worth

Howdy. I know the Mav's games have been killing my meet, but most people end up showing after the game...Last week I stayed late, but this week I may have to move you guys to Hooter's when I leave or have ya'll head out....I can't really walk and standing is kinda hard along with meds that are making me cooky lol so we will just have to see what happens!!

hope to see you guys there!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn me and tayler were just wondering where you have been?
Old 06-12-2006, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

As I have been wondering where you guys were! I called Tayler Thursday to see if he was coming....No answer...No show...today I'll probably be making my way back to the hospital...They keep trying to admit me, and I can't stay due to other crap I have to deal with.......Ya'll come out Thursday and play with the cool kids...Just leave Jimmy at home I've had some of Cookie Monster's parts with me to show people and I might just have to throw them at him since I'm in pain..............unless he wants to carry me around we might make a deal
Old 06-12-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

LOL ill look at my schedule today. Hopefully i can make it.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

cool deal...I'll be sitting or laying down most of the meet....I've been in and out of the ER all week ...and I found out that it wasnt a spider bite ill be going back to the ER about 7-8pm 2night for more torture...
Old 06-13-2006, 05:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it could be a tumor...
Old 06-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Banned

if not for the ricekiller.com,imports, trucks, and bikes...and the multiple ******* fbody owners that would show up, this might have a chance of being cool. but there will be imports, trucks, bikes, ricekiller ****, and fbody sacks there so it wont...
Old 06-13-2006, 06:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
it could be a tumor...
No, I know what it is.....believe me it sucks.....id rather take my chances with the spider...

and to skipper up there...the meet is actually pretty full of some laid back people they behave and im not up everyones *** bitching about every little thing...yes we have our select ******** but they dont cause problems which is great and believe me there is rice that shows up occasionally nothing real drastic ricer though....except for the ****** in the civic on doughnuts and stickers with a stereo more than his car..he decided to show up last week also but as soon as he seen me i noticed he got into his car shortly after and left with no problems hopefully you'll come out one day
Old 06-14-2006, 11:22 AM
TECH Addict

no no no... you were supposed to say 'ITS NOT A TUMOR' in your best Schwarzenegger impression (remember that line from kindergarten cop?!?!)
Old 06-14-2006, 02:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

you've heard my voice do u think i could ever sound like arnold?? lol.....and if i did dear god haha...
Old 06-15-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

ttt
Old 06-16-2006, 12:32 AM
TECH Addict

drama makes things fun... bad for your life expectancy, good for our entertainment!
Old 06-16-2006, 02:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
drama makes things fun... bad for your life expectancy, good for our entertainment!
the guy in the integra apologized to me and admitted he was acting like a fool.....and you missed the good part...he hit on the chick with the big ***** and she turned her head the other way haha then the REAL best part was the integra who hit the back of a cop car 2night

i met up with 3 fwpd officers at the QT on bryant irvin the one who patrols my meet was there...hes gonna show up more often for me for the sake of yall not getting busted by another cop for stupidity and when i have issues with someones hes gonna take care of them......and the meet next week if there is no mavs game i will advertise on TONS of sites and make it big or try my damnest too!!

thank you for coming out slayer! and i seen 2 black t/a guys who came out but never said anything to me...probably bc i looked like i was dying haha...your cars sounded sweet though guys!! i think i got a little too excited!!