2007 z06 vs. NEON vs. 2004 z06 ***video***

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
this is hilarious. continue please.

funny thing is that these pussies with srt4's actually had to get out of bed with their gay lover and register on this forum to actually make some of these great post.
guess mommy has the neon for the night so they are home alone w/not much to do.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by _Zac
So which is it you can build one, or you can't?
Here's the thing, 'cast' and 'build' are two totally different terms that have no correlation with each other. I said I build my own, not buy engines from MTI to have some performance shop install and tune. Waste of money...
Old 01-25-2007, 01:32 AM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by xmdfmk7x
Here's the thing, 'cast' and 'build' are two totally different terms that have no correlation with each other. I said I build my own, not buy engines from MTI to have some performance shop install and tune. Waste of money...
So you can sleeve Blocks?
Old 01-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Teching In

Once again you were to busy tasting some dudes rainbow to check my sig.. Notice the Z06? That's why I am here, but yes my ford is just a turd don't mind the solid axle those are stock..
So you pulled out the IRS and replaced it with a solid axle that bolts in. Which kind of cookie would you like?

What I'm really trying to figure out is why you're talking so much when you got rid of a Vette for a new edge Mustang...
Old 01-25-2007, 01:35 AM
Staging Lane

The girls gone wild commercials are my favorite.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
8 Second Club

With my brothers Vette we did have MTI build and install the motor, and tune the car. They also have replaced the transmission and rearend (rearend twice), installed the exhaust and welded the cut outs on to the Kooks H-pipe, and put the DTE Rear Brace on the car. On a C5 its not as easy as a F-body, SRT, Honda, Mustang, etc. to do stuff to. The Camaro's 408 was installed in the garage (it was built by LME, big LS1 builder). When I swapped to a powerglide and direct port Mike Pabon, Nick K, and Paul at Icon Autosports did all that and set the suspension. Then everything else we did in the garage, including the removing of the motor, ALL of the wiring including taking half the wires that weren't needed all the factory wiring etc, then wiring the whole car, put in a fuel system and reinstall the other stuff. Oh yeah we had every panel off except the rear 1/4 panels and the trunk/roof

I know its a jumble of words, but there are friends that did help me with all of it, but it was done in my garage with no lift.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:41 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by moltenice
The girls gone wild commercials are my favorite.
Eh they get boring after like the 30th one. Then they get the Guys gone wild... and we have to leave Zac alone with it LOL. Sorry had to do it Zac.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Teching In

So you can sleeve Blocks?
I obviously don't own a machine shop, but I'm sure if I wanted to sleeve a block I would have no problem shipping it out to a machine shop that can do that for me. I'm not going to surface the deck or hone a cylinder with a Dremel, or press a sleeve with a hammer and a block of wood, smart ***.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:42 AM
Staging Lane

hahahaha^^^
Old 01-25-2007, 01:44 AM
8 Second Club

And I swear to god If I see a Neon or even a Honda stripped like my car is there.. wow.. I just don't know LOL. I called it shaving weight on the under parts.. Im not sure about leaving it just like that! I dont know about the SRT guys, but the Honda guys are getting ideas as we speak.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
With my brothers Vette we did have MTI build and install the motor, and tune the car. They also have replaced the transmission and rearend (rearend twice), installed the exhaust and welded the cut outs on to the Kooks H-pipe, and put the DTE Rear Brace on the car. On a C5 its not as easy as a F-body, SRT, Honda, Mustang, etc. to do stuff to. The Camaro's 408 was installed in the garage (it was built by LME, big LS1 builder). When I swapped to a powerglide and direct port Mike Pabon, Nick K, and Paul at Icon Autosports did all that and set the suspension. Then everything else we did in the garage, including the removing of the motor, ALL of the wiring including taking half the wires that weren't needed all the factory wiring etc, then wiring the whole car, put in a fuel system and reinstall the other stuff. Oh yeah we had every panel off except the rear 1/4 panels and the trunk/roof

I know its a jumble of words, but there are friends that did help me with all of it, but it was done in my garage with no lift.
You got your props already. I like to see people talk **** that actually do their own work!
Old 01-25-2007, 01:56 AM
8 Second Club

The pic was mainly to show the future of Honda owners when they cant find any extra weight to take out. lol I know Jason (st00pid) would even laugh about it. But anything he's built I'm usually scared of whether be FWD, RWD, AWD, 4cyl,6cyl,8cyl, and even 10cyl!!
Old 01-25-2007, 05:54 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You got your props already. I like to see people talk **** that actually do their own work!
Well I do all my own work so thanks. Not directed specificly at you , but I would be glad to run anyone in this thread that is willing to. I am guessing that will only be the Powells,Zac, a few others that I have known to want to run, as all the others will claim that they live out of the country ofcourse. Hell my old set up with the busted motor went 105 in the 1/8 and trapped 129 when I was down by over 130rwhp. I read this whole thing and I guess you guys must have been trying to convince us meaning the LS1 guys that this is the fastest car in the country cause you sure have gone to lengths to try and show us, but I guess seeing is believeing so bring it. I just put my motor in last night so it is only a week or so away from being tested I'll be glad to test it against this or any other neon from a dig roll what ever and I don't mind loosing so I won't be a hater, but I dought that will happen. See you some time hopefully.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:08 AM
TECH Addict

Sounds like the offer is there to run. All you neon guys have to do is say it and they will play. Hell, I would play. I`m not scared!
Old 01-25-2007, 08:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Old 01-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Teching In

people like this are why everyone thinks that people who own/drive neons are a bunch of ******* retards... id like to thank all the underaged kids who fight about stupid crap on the internet....thanks for the sterotype
Old 01-25-2007, 09:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default Off road vehicle?????

Originally Posted by moltenice
well If got near 30mpg I would be a happy man. I commute 50 miles to and from work through forrest, dodging deer and all..

My entire fuel system is upgraded with a highflow pump and boost/demand regulated fuel rail. I shift at about 29-3000 rpms......

I hate gas prices.
I thought this was a race car?? How do you go through the forest???

Old 01-25-2007, 09:21 AM
TECH Junkie

thought this needed to be posted (not for you Chris-slowsrt4, but for the other douches in this thred)
Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 AM
LS7 Member

That's funny.. I've been reading these forums for more than a year now, I just never bothered to join and post anything.
So basically everything I said was correct...
Old 01-25-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
thought this needed to be posted (not for you Chris-slowsrt4, but for the other douches in this thred)
That's hilarious. I wonder if Richard Simmons drives a Skittle.