Lots of prayers and moments of hope please!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 07:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lots of prayers and moments of hope please!!

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but a lot of people important to me are going through some bad stuff right now and I would appreciate any prayers. Not sure if I am supposed to go public with this but my tranny guy means a lot to me, and my husband.

My husband recently had surgery to remove 1 cancerous tumor and they are conducting X-Rays this week. The surgery and recovery went well but we are a little concerned since his dad just passed from Cancer and Scorosis of the Liver. Best wishes are appreciated that we get these results back and there is nothing further. He is 25 years old.

My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to Trent Palmer (Specialty Transmission), Todd and his son for what they are enduring. Todd and his son were electricuted and it burned them up pretty bad. For 2 days they have been in critical condition. Trent is such an awesome guy with a great spirit, and Todd has always been really nice as well. I heard the boy is 7 years old.

Please keep all these special people in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:50 AM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will do and sorry to hear that.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Will be in my prayers!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:02 AM
FormerVendor

will do! stay tough!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

thoughts and prayers from lewisville!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but a lot of people important to me are going through some bad stuff right now and I would appreciate any prayers. Not sure if I am supposed to go public with this but my tranny guy means a lot to me, and my husband.

My husband recently had surgery to remove 1 cancerous tumor and they are conducting X-Rays this week. The surgery and recovery went well but we are a little concerned since his dad just passed from Cancer and Scorosis of the Liver. Best wishes are appreciated that we get these results back and there is nothing further. He is 25 years old.

My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to Trent Palmer (Specialty Transmission), Todd and his son for what they are enduring. Todd and his son were electricuted and it burned them up pretty bad. For 2 days they have been in critical condition. Trent is such an awesome guy with a great spirit, and Todd has always been really nice as well. I heard the boy is 7 years old.

Please keep all these special people in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Wow, I am sorry to hear about your husband & Todd & his son, This is a sobering post & they are in my prayers. It will get better.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:22 AM
TECH Resident

God will keep you all strong. My prayers for you and them.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Teching In

They are in my prayers...sorry to hear about your Husband, Todd and Todds son. Best of Luck to all