ATTN: Longhorn Fans.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007 | 08:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Have you been around here for the last few years, these longhorn "fans" who are saying how bad of a fan I am have said 100x worses **** about A&M for the last 3 years, so they can pretty much go **** themselves, which might actually be better than watching their team play. It is laughable that they are even ranked #19, they prob just did it so the red river game had 2 ranked teams in it.
Dude, you are the very definition of a bad fan. If all you have to cheer for is your rival losing, that is pathetic.

-Mike
Old 10-01-2007 | 08:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Dude, you are the very definition of a bad fan. If all you have to cheer for is your rival losing, that is pathetic.

-Mike
Hmmm lets see, Texas and Oklahoma losing means A&M has a head start in the Big 12 South. So it makes me pathetic for hoping that the other teams in the Big 12 South lose so my team can be in 1st place? And I am pathetic for wanting my rival to lose? What exactly do you think a rival is, I will give you a hint, it aint someone you cheer for to win, I PROMISE you that. And yea, from time to time rivals make fun of eachother when they lose, especially to extremely crappy teams at home, lol. God knows it has happened to A&M over the years. It is so funny how all the Longhorns on this site talked nothing but **** about A&M when Vince was winning all those games, but as soon as they start losing we are bad fans for talking some **** of out own. Classic example of being able to dish it out but crying about it when it comes back your way. I guess Im just a bad fan, almost makes me wanna cry.
Old 10-01-2007 | 08:20 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Both aTm and UT have one loss so far, would you like to bet on who ends up having the better record? $100 sound ok? Simple yes or no will do it.
no, but dont forget the $50 we have on T+1...
Old 10-01-2007 | 08:24 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra

This week, the defense and special teams both need to spend every day doing tackling drills.

It won't much matter, because OU is going to hang 70 on us.

UT will most likely lose to OU, Tech, Nebraska and A&M, and I wouldn't be shocked to see us lose to Iowa State either. We are a very mediocre football team this year.

-Mike
You will beat ISU, they suck bad. What you need is a QB, Yea Colt threw alot of TD's a year ago, but he didnt have alot of yards, Mcgee had ALOT more total yards than Colt did. If he keeps throwing up picks you guys are gonna have a hard time beating anybody, and if you let teams run back kicks for TD's twice in a game you will have a tough time winning as well. UT played about as bad as you possibly could Saturday. 4 INT's and two kick returns, are you kidding me!! They are better than what they showed last Saturday, but that still don't make em good.
Old 10-01-2007 | 08:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Hmmm lets see, Texas and Oklahoma losing means A&M has a head start in the Big 12 South. So it makes me pathetic for hoping that the other teams in the Big 12 South lose so my team can be in 1st place? And I am pathetic for wanting my rival to lose? What exactly do you think a rival is, I will give you a hint, it aint someone you cheer for to win, I PROMISE you that. And yea, from time to time rivals make fun of eachother when they lose, especially to extremely crappy teams at home, lol. God knows it has happened to A&M over the years. It is so funny how all the Longhorns on this site talked nothing but **** about A&M when Vince was winning all those games, but as soon as they start losing we are bad fans for talking some **** of out own. Classic example of being able to dish it out but crying about it when it comes back your way. I guess Im just a bad fan, almost makes me wanna cry.
Point to me where I've talked **** about A&M this year. There is a difference between rooting FOR your team and rooting AGAINST everyone else.

I get that sports are cyclical. Up until last year, UT had a decisive upper hand in the rivalry against A&M. However, I never gloated, simply because I knew UT would lose eventually. And UT will have some down years when A&M is doing well. It's all part of sports.

I have said (on this forum) several times that I want nothing more than to have UT and A&M go into T+1 undefeated. I want the Big 12 South to be decided on T+1 every year, because that's what makes the rivalry so much more fun. It's fun when it's for bragging rights, but it's much more fun when it means something on the national stage.

But, I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine. I could get into a long, drawn out pissing match with you, but I won't. It's not worth it, and LS1Tech isn't the place for it.

-Mike
Old 10-01-2007 | 08:47 AM
TECH Junkie

You will beat ISU, they suck bad. What you need is a QB, Yea Colt threw alot of TD's a year ago, but he didnt have alot of yards, Mcgee had ALOT more total yards than Colt did. If he keeps throwing up picks you guys are gonna have a hard time beating anybody, and if you let teams run back kicks for TD's twice in a game you will have a tough time winning as well. UT played about as bad as you possibly could Saturday. 4 INT's and two kick returns, are you kidding me!! They are better than what they showed last Saturday, but that still don't make em good.
The only reason I think we'll lose to ISU is because Gene Chizik would love to prove something against UT. There isn't any bad blood there, but it's just human nature to want to do well against your former employer.

You're probably right about OSU, though. Playing in Stillwater without Vince...not good for UT.

-Mike
Old 10-01-2007 | 09:45 AM
Texas Director

Sprayed, what's sad and funny at the same time is that you actually hate Texas more than you like A&M. You are nothing but a blow hard, fair weather fan of A&M, as evidenced by your melt down after Miami routed A&M. Yes, Texas has some major problems this year and will lose some more games, including the OU game this coming, weekend. I'm realistic enough to see that.

What's funny to me is that you keep whistling past the graveyard about the Ags and the train wreck that they are, while razzing Texas. Yes, Texas will have a down year this year, but one thing I can say about Franocchio is that he sure is "consistent" with his team's play since he was brought in to be the "savior" at A&M. If I have my facts straight he's a few games above .500, while he's being paid about $2.2 million for that effort, lol.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the embarrassment he's caused A&M rather than worrying about other teams? Its one thing if the Ags were winning and you were talking smack, but they are nothing more than a mediocre program. Always have been and always will be. No one recognizes A&M as one of the elite programs in CFB.

Be sure and come back on here and continue to make an *** out of yourself each week when A&M is getting the **** kicked out of them in the coming weeks. You provide all of us with a good laugh at your expense with each of one of your juvenille posts. BTW, how old are you? You've got to be 18 to early 20's by how immature you act.

This should be fun exercise for you: Do this - Why don't you take the remaining games left on A&M's schedule and tell everyone on here in wins and losses how you think the Ags will fare in each of those games? I'd like to see if it's possible for you to be objective about the reality of their schedule. Can you do that?
Old 10-01-2007 | 11:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well put mmiler.

Here is my prediction of A&M:

OSU: Home against the cowboys, W
TT: Away against a team still trying to prove themselves against everyone, L
Nebraska: @ Nebraska, tamu gets stomped
Kansas: Home against a team that will have 1 loss at that point and fixing to lose the next 3 of 4, W
OU: @ OU, please, like I need to say
Missouri: L, plain and simple
UT: L to UT bc this is one game the horns always come prepared for, even if the rest of their year has been crap. UT will play this game like they shoud've played every game this year.

6-6
Old 10-01-2007 | 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

GO CATS!!!

KSU Alumni right here in Dallas. Love it when KSU beats OU or UT!!! Now the loser of the R.R. Shoot Out will be in the cellar of the Big XII South...

Who do I cheer for now...HAHAHAHA

Old 10-01-2007 | 12:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

i love sprayed and all his hypocrisies
Old 10-01-2007 | 12:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Vince Young plays for the Titans not the Longhorns. OH NOES!!!!

Mack Brown and Greg Davis are both in trouble if Texas doesn't turn this **** around soon. How quick everybody is to forget how mediocre Texas was during in the Pre-Vince Era.

Now, had Major Applewhite not been replaced by Chris Simms, the story might have been different.
Old 10-01-2007 | 01:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
i love sprayed and all his hypocrisies
You love me!!! You really love me!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2007 | 02:13 PM
Banned

no, but dont forget the $50 we have on T+1...
I didn't think so...

I know we have the $50 on that game and i won't forget.
Old 10-01-2007 | 02:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ben R
Vince Young plays for the Titans not the Longhorns. OH NOES!!!!

Mack Brown and Greg Davis are both in trouble if Texas doesn't turn this **** around soon. How quick everybody is to forget how mediocre Texas was during in the Pre-Vince Era.

Now, had Major Applewhite not been replaced by Chris Simms, the story might have been different.

under mack i don't think we have been anything lower than 9-4. yes the mackovich years were terrible, but mack has done well... he just couldn't win the big games.

recruiting simms ended up being terrible obviously.

trust me, we have not forgotten the bad years. but there is another big difference b/t 9-3 vs. 6-6 or worse
Old 10-01-2007 | 03:33 PM
12 Second Club

being from KSU, i can relate to your words PBS...

the last couple years Snyder coached KSU seemed really soft and weak. I am under the personal opinion that the players were never in it as a team, and since the upset threashing we put on OU in the '03 Big XII game, KSU became average.

even w/Prince's 1st yr turning us around and becoming bowl eligable, we still looked flat. KSU's offense is not there yet, and still a young team.

as a KSU alumni and football fan, having seen many a great games from 98-03 (beat Neb for the 1st time in 30yrs, beating USC at home and at KSU, Big XII, dominance over KU and Mizzo for 10+ yrs, etc), our defense looks likes its coming around, but can we put the win over UT behind us and focus (on what paper looks like a strong KU team). every college goes through rebuilding yrs and a learning curve w/players.

if you would have told me in august that ND would go 0-5, Michigan would drop it's first 2 games, OU & UT fighting it out to stay out of the Big XII South cellar, Kentucky in the Top 10, i would have laughed. but then again, this is what makes college FB so enjoyable to watch...
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSwt00SS

as a KSU alumni and football fan, having seen many a great games from 98-03
I can think of one game you would REALLY like to forget from that 98 season. BTW wasnt there a REALLY bad facemask that went uncalled when you guys beat Nebraska in 98, I have no idea how I remember it but it poped into my head for some reason?
Old 10-02-2007 | 08:38 AM
Texas Director

Hmm, Sprayed must realize that the Ags are in deep chit since he can't bring himself to do the excerise that I challenged him to do, lol. True, Texas is a mess right now, but so is A&M. Texas will still have a better record than A&M at the end of the year. Looking at A&M's schedule, it's possible that they could lose all of their remaining games. There are no more cupcakes left.

Here is my take:

Okie State - toss up. I'll give the Ags a W in a close game, but it could go either way

@ Tech - blow out loss (again). Everyone knows Tech owns the Ags. Leach and his pirates will smoke the Ags in Lubbock

@ Nebraska - loss

Kansas - toss up. Kansas has a very tough team. I'll give A&M a W, but it could go either way

@ OU - blow out loss (Stoops will show no mercy)

@ Mizzou - blow out loss (_arnell's defense can't stop anyone)

Texas - should be a battle. Gotta go with the Horns. Far superior talent and the revenge factor
Old 10-02-2007 | 08:58 AM
12 Second Club

I can think of one game you would REALLY like to forget from that 98 season. BTW wasnt there a REALLY bad facemask that went uncalled when you guys beat Nebraska in 98, I have no idea how I remember it but it poped into my head for some reason?
wow, who cares, one game and even the TD was questionable. so KSU fans were let down, not so much because of your Aggies, but because of the faults of the BCS at that time. besides, atleast my team has made it back to another Big XII game, and that time won it convincingly..

again who cares about the facemask. yes it was on the inside cover of SI. you cant sit here and say that your beloved Aggies havent had a few penalties NOT called as well. you have really weak points...

how many times since then has, aTm let you guys down. more than once. infact id say about every season since...

lets see if aTm will beat OSU this weekend. ill be at the game, wearing me KSU shirt...

STFU, and go live in your glorious day of 9yrs ago in regards to one game. but it would be much smarter for you (i know its hard for you to have that kind of mindset) to leave the past in the past and focus on where it is your Aggies are going in the future...
Old 10-02-2007 | 09:30 AM
Texas Director

Talk about living in the past. Sprayed, I can't believe you're bringing up a game in 1998, lol. I looked back at A&M's seasons since 1998 and had forgotten how truly bad they've been.

1999: 8-4 record. Bowl loss to Penn State 24-0
2000: 7-5 record. Bowl loss to Miss. St. 43-41
2001: 8-4 record. Bowl win vs. TCU 28-9
2002: 6-6 record. No bowl
2003: 4-8 record. No bowl
2004: 7-5 record. Bowl loss to Tennessee 38-7
2005: 5-6 record. No bowl
2006: 9-4 record. Bowl loss to Cal 45-10
Old 10-02-2007 | 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mmiller
Talk about living in the past. Sprayed, I can't believe you're bringing up a game in 1998, lol. I looked back at A&M's seasons since 1998 and had forgotten how truly bad they've been.

1999: 8-4 record. Bowl loss to Penn State 24-0
2000: 7-5 record. Bowl loss to Miss. St. 43-41
2001: 8-4 record. Bowl win vs. TCU 28-9
2002: 6-6 record. No bowl
2003: 4-8 record. No bowl
2004: 7-5 record. Bowl loss to Tennessee 38-7
2005: 5-6 record. No bowl
2006: 9-4 record. Bowl loss to Cal 45-10
Yea it sucks, but I mean Im not gonna cry about it...like Colt McCoys little brother did at the A&M game last year...