RANT!! Mother had gun pulled on her in traffic.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007 | 10:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Why dont you take your 13 comments, stock *** trans am and no sense of humor and go **** yourself.
Too fast to be legal, is that what the salesman told you when he sold you the car?
No sense of humor thats not funny and i dont think any one else thinks it is. yea and my trans am is stock but **** do you know any other 17 year old who buys his own trans am yea its stock but **** you man. im 17 and bought my own damn car. paid 3/4 in cash and finally finished paying for it so yea its stock and **** im proud it is.
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:34 PM
Launching!

Guess its about time for the DRAMA LAMA. Sucks to hear about your mom. My sister had the same **** happen to her when we lived in Galveston.
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:36 PM
Teching In

it just occurred to me that we are arguing over a form. funny thing is we both can say **** but cant do ****. so **** it srry bout your mom man i hope you find those bastards
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:39 PM
TECH Resident

leave it to cell phones to not work when you need 'em
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2fast2blegal
No sense of humor thats not funny and i dont think any one else thinks it is. yea and my trans am is stock but **** do you know any other 17 year old who buys his own trans am yea its stock but **** you man. im 17 and bought my own damn car. paid 3/4 in cash and finally finished paying for it so yea its stock and **** im proud it is.
you bought it on your own? AND your only 17 AND its paid off? what MF job do you have?
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:55 PM
Teching In

well i technically bought it on my own but the thing i forgot to say is that i inherited a 98 ford explorer that i immediately sold for 4500 and that gave me the down payment for the car. and that was about two weeks after i turned 16. so a week after that i got a job and finally paid off the rest. i got her for 11 grand because she had a bent K Member. i spent 6 days a week working. mowing grass, pet sitting ( baby sit ppl's pets) gay jobs but good pay and about 8 days ago i paid her off. and DAMN was i happy
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:00 PM
Teching In

ok i didnt go into detail about the pet sitting job.i started my own business and what i did was basically go to peoples houses and walk feed and play with the dog or cats while the owner was out of town. i would get paid 50 bucks a day for one dog and 75 for two. i spent my whole summer doing it and it was completely amazing. i made lots of money that summer. i was surprised how big the business became.
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's why I carry a gun. I bet mine would've been bigger than his.
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:17 PM
TECH Addict

in a situation like this, if i'd had a concealed carry permit? i'd have shot the little douchebag dead and claimed self-defense. it's basically your word against theirs, and they don't have any words if they're dead. the evidence would be in my favor, since they did have a gun....

"i was fearful for my life, he pulled a gun and i thought he was going to shoot me, so i shot him first".

case closed.

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
My mom was just on her way home from work going down hebron heading towards marsh lane in plano/carrollton when 2 kids in a red nissan cut her off and almost hits her, they get to the light to turn left and the passanger with a neckbrace turns around and stares at my mom. my mom mouths what? then the kid makes a signal with his hand like a gun Psh psh that kinda deal. again my mom is like what? so this little ******* **** head pulls out a hand gun from the glove box and does that **** again. at this time my mom reaches for her verizon phone, and boom the ******* service is out! so she reaches over to get a pen to get the plate number and the ******* take off out of line. godamnit man what the **** is going on in peoples minds I am ******* Livid right now i cant ******* hardly stand it. its such bullshit. what the **** did she do to him? he cut her off. what ******* **** heads.

Just watch your asses in this town is what i guess i can say, watch who you cut off or **** off or flip off.

What would you do in a situation like this, but you had a license to carry and currently had the gun on you?

END rant
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Glad to hear your mom made it home safely. I work with a girl whose aunt was shoot and killed this pass week on 35. Some of you may have seen it on the news. ******* crazy how things are now. I use to never carry my pistol aways kept it at home, but now whenever I go out even for a short while I feel I need to take it. People are just ******* nuts and *****'s now a days. The old days are gone and who knows what crazy future is in store. Personally I blame things like that on parenting skills. Do people really believe in not keeping tabs on the children anymore???

Last edited by Bruser's LS1; 10-06-2007 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
I would have shot her for acting like a badass......
thats not having a sense of humor dude, thats fucked up kidding or not. I am the biggest cut up there is, and i didn't even crack a smirk.

and thanks all for the warm comments. Only thing shes mad about is they are probably still doing it to other people as well.

Dad said the same thing most of you said, "i would have shot that ****** on the spot and said self defence"
Old 10-06-2007 | 12:14 AM
TECH Resident

time to carry that pistola in the glove compartment lol
Old 10-06-2007 | 12:22 AM
In-Zane Moderator
10 Year Member

Honstly the only thing you can do now days is fight fire with fire ya know, but pulling that **** on a woman?!?! ******* ***** needs his nuts and dick removed with a butter knife.
Old 10-06-2007 | 12:28 AM
TECH Resident

I'm guessing that the guy with the neckbrace on pulled that **** on someone else and he got his *** kicked?? lol
Old 10-06-2007 | 12:33 AM
TECH Resident

^thats what i said hahaha, probably why he carries the gun. but yeah thats ******* low to do that to an unarmed woman.
Old 10-06-2007 | 12:34 AM
On The Tree

What goes around comes around. They will get whats coming soon
Old 10-06-2007 | 02:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

if she did have a gun she probably could have gotten away with shooting him. every cop out there understands protecting yourself and no jury in the world would convict someone,man or woman, for doing so. if thats not threatening your life i dont know what is...glad to hear shes all right
Old 10-06-2007 | 03:05 AM
TECH Addict

Default 3 words

...5% Tint.

Also (even though yall are the victim), your mom pulling up next to the car and mouthing "What" probably wasn't the smartest thing to do...that stuff will really get you shot around here.
Old 10-06-2007 | 03:12 AM
On The Tree

Im pretty sure his moms wasnt trying to buck up to the guys in the car by saying "what" she was probably just confused as to why some guys that cut her off were staring her down. My mom would have done the same thing and if i find out some **** heads pull a piece on my mom- I dont know what id do.....
Old 10-06-2007 | 07:49 AM
Teching In

Man! - I'm glad your mom is alright, too.

Say, I'm not too clear on the concealed handgun laws in Texas, but say if your mom had a license, she was carrying, this **** went down, she pulled hers and shot this little ********, short any bullshit from witnesses (or the cops), she should have been 'covered' as a self defense type action? I guess I'm still used to the ole saying that if someone is tryin to break into your house and you shoot them, make sure they are laying in the house before the cops show up, not out in the front yard.