Funny run in with the police.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny run in with the police.

Got pulled over yesterday, was actually pretty funny though, thought I would share it with yall. I was on my way home from a friends house on 2920, see a cop up ahead so I'm sure not to do anything stupid, was doing exactly the speed limit which was 40. The cop was in the center lane turning left, cop turned his radar on me the second I passed him and got right behind me. I knew I wasn't doin anything wrong so I just keep on goin, I turned down Brown road and the second I did he flipped his lights on so I pulled into an apartment complex. Cop tells me I'm doing 59 in a 40 and I told him there's no way in hell. I lie to you not, the cop asked me if I had any rocket launchers or grenades in my car, I was just laughing at that point, but then he asked me if I was high, and pulled me out of the car. Had to do a full sobriety test, he searched me and my car and even called the K-9 unit out there. Needless to say he didn't find anything but a pack of cigarettes and told me I need to quit smoking. Didn't get any tickets told me to go home and put my cutout back on. Just thought that was kind of funny, I just think he wanted to screw me over for anything he could, and when he realized he illegaly searched my car, he couldn't even write me a ticket for MIP.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:53 AM
TECH Addict

If he illegally searched your car, do something about it.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Launching!

You have any catalitic converters?
Old 02-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Staging Lane

I really don't care if he illegaly searched my car, I didn't get any tickets and he gave me my cigarettes back. Yeah I have cats, won't in a couple of weeks though.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:14 AM
TECH Regular

lol yeah he was either a douche or just messing with you. It is cops like that who add to the negative stereotype. I haven't had a run in with a douche bag cop in a long time. Most cops in TX are pretty nice and easy going.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got pulled over a few times and they asked me if I had any weapons, drugs, or nuclear weapons in my car. lmao. He was like, "you sure you don't have any atomic bombs in the car"? I told him I don't drive with them cuz they're too dangerous. He didn't think it was funny but I didn't think he was very funny either.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

i'm surprised he didn't ask you if the car was an IED. If the guy was kool about it wouldnt worry about it, he was just bored and trying to ge off on you. if he was a dick about it then make a call to their station.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

need bigger pic of the avatar.... post up

oh yeah, next time he asked about grenades and rocket launchers, tell him no, but you have symtex and C-4 in the trunk .
Old 02-20-2008, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Should have just burnt off then it would be off to the races.....
Old 02-20-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Do you look like this guy?

Old 02-20-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by G-NastyTA
Got pulled over yesterday, was actually pretty funny though, thought I would share it with yall. I was on my way home from a friends house on 2920, see a cop up ahead so I'm sure not to do anything stupid, was doing exactly the speed limit which was 40. The cop was in the center lane turning left, cop turned his radar on me the second I passed him and got right behind me. I knew I wasn't doin anything wrong so I just keep on goin, I turned down Brown road and the second I did he flipped his lights on so I pulled into an apartment complex. Cop tells me I'm doing 59 in a 40 and I told him there's no way in hell. I lie to you not, the cop asked me if I had any rocket launchers or grenades in my car, I was just laughing at that point, but then he asked me if I was high, and pulled me out of the car. Had to do a full sobriety test, he searched me and my car and even called the K-9 unit out there. Needless to say he didn't find anything but a pack of cigarettes and told me I need to quit smoking. Didn't get any tickets told me to go home and put my cutout back on. Just thought that was kind of funny, I just think he wanted to screw me over for anything he could, and when he realized he illegaly searched my car, he couldn't even write me a ticket for MIP.

Haha I know what apartment complex you are talkin about. Did you get the cops car number? I've had some T-town cops do that **** to me. BTW we should cruise sometime.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Lordsauran
Haha I know what apartment complex you are talkin about. Did you get the cops car number? I've had some T-town cops do that **** to me. BTW we should cruise sometime.
I'm down to cruise whenever, don't have too much done to my car so far though but I'm always down to run or just get out and have some fun. I think I may have actually seen your car around, not sure though. The cop really wasn't too bad, it just wasted like 45 minutes of my time, I think he was just screwing around, cause how the hell am I going to fit a damn rocket launcher in my trunk? And no, I don't look like that arab hahaha, I'm just white.... I couldn't believe he called the K-9's out there though, after searching my car and all you'd think he'd just give up, he treated me like I was going to whip something out of my pocket and stab him at any second, real paranoid.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
need bigger pic of the avatar.... post up

oh yeah, next time he asked about grenades and rocket launchers, tell him no, but you have symtex and C-4 in the trunk .
Hahaha,

There's the picture for you, she comes out to car meets with me when she's in town, but she's in college in MN. until spring break.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:05 PM
TECH Regular

Hahaha,

There's the picture for you, she comes out to car meets with me when she's in town, but she's in college in MN. until spring break.
we all appreciate it
Old 02-20-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Regular

I'm down to cruise whenever, don't have too much done to my car so far though but I'm always down to run or just get out and have some fun. I think I may have actually seen your car around, not sure though. The cop really wasn't too bad, it just wasted like 45 minutes of my time, I think he was just screwing around, cause how the hell am I going to fit a damn rocket launcher in my trunk? And no, I don't look like that arab hahaha, I'm just white.... I couldn't believe he called the K-9's out there though, after searching my car and all you'd think he'd just give up, he treated me like I was going to whip something out of my pocket and stab him at any second, real paranoid.
Yeah not much done to my car atm either, so no worries I would give you my cell number to hit me up at but I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Switching from ATT to Verizon.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

I'll pm you mine aight?
Old 02-20-2008, 04:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Hahaha,
It looks like a dude.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Launching!

upon closer inspection it does look like a dude.....WTF!?
Old 02-20-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clean99
upon closer inspection it does look like a dude.....WTF!?
way too little hair to be a dude...
Old 02-20-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

I thought it could've been a dude for a second there.