Got both of my tickets in the camaro dismissed.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008 | 11:02 PM
10 Second Club

Default Got both of my tickets in the camaro dismissed.

I got two tickets a while back for a muffler violation and a ticket for no front license plate.

I got the front license plate ticket dismissed simply by taking a picture with it on the car and telling them that it is now on the car.

I got the muffler violation ticket dismissed by taking really detailed pictures of the exhaust from the headers to the cat-back with the catalytic converters on. I also took pictures of the recent inspection sticker explaining to the DA that it passed a full inspection.

So if yall got tickets similar to those I would recommend going to court with documentation prepared to talk to the DA. The more prepared you are and the more evidence you have obviously gives you a better chance of winning.
Old 03-17-2008 | 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

Or, just give us the pics that you used.. LOL
Old 03-17-2008 | 11:08 PM
TECH Resident

hahaha, definatly. im screwed no cats at all. but still passed
Old 03-17-2008 | 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

haha.. if you need the exhaust pics I could.
Old 03-17-2008 | 11:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
hahaha, definatly. im screwed no cats at all. but still passed
I have no CATS either...

A bud got a ticket of the same as this guy did.. He had to get some cats and put them on the car and take the car down to the station to show the *******...

Us up here do not have to get the cars inspected yearly like yall do.
Old 03-18-2008 | 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

Nice work Patrick
Old 03-18-2008 | 11:57 AM
Launching!

I recently got a ticket from a State Trooper for doing 63 in a 50. It was at night around 9pm and there was nobody else on the road except me and the cop. Anyways, the State Trooper didn't even ask me any questions, just told me he was gonna give me a citation. Maybe because I drive a T/A.. Anyways, I was thinking about telling the DA that my rear end gears have been switched out to another gear ratio then stock and it threw off my speedometer by 10mph. Gonna tell them I thought I was doing 53 when I was actually doing 63. Don't know if it will work, but it MIGHT be worth a try. Any suggestions?

Hahahaha.. I'll probably just take defenseive driving and pay for the court fees. It will be cheaper and probably won't take as much time.
Old 03-18-2008 | 12:23 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
I recently got a ticket from a State Trooper for doing 63 in a 50. It was at night around 9pm and there was nobody else on the road except me and the cop. Anyways, the State Trooper didn't even ask me any questions, just told me he was gonna give me a citation. Maybe because I drive a T/A.. Anyways, I was thinking about telling the DA that my rear end gears have been switched out to another gear ratio then stock and it threw off my speedometer by 10mph. Gonna tell them I thought I was doing 53 when I was actually doing 63. Don't know if it will work, but it MIGHT be worth a try. Any suggestions?

Hahahaha.. I'll probably just take defenseive driving and pay for the court fees. It will be cheaper and probably won't take as much time.
you just admitted guilt, by knowing your gears have been switched out...

BUSTED!!! please pay your fine...
Old 03-18-2008 | 12:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
you just admitted guilt, by knowing your gears have been switched out...

BUSTED!!! please pay your fine...
Hahahaha..

I'm not gonna try that. Just wanted to know if it will work or not. I'm just gonna go ahead and take defensive driving and pay my court fees. It will be more easier both time and money wise.