unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good lord, so he made out with over $2k minus the $900 he refunded to the 1 member??
Old 04-17-2008, 10:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

This guy is amazing...amazingly stupid.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
This guy is amazing...amazingly stupid.
hasnt he been banned like 3 times before with different user names?
Old 04-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Launching!

I wanted to post in this thread because everyone else has. Thanks. Oh yeah, I would also like to say this Pat guy seems like a Pubastic ******.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:53 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
hey now be easy i can understand your feelings towards this peice of ****. but im on unemployment as of march. got caught in a big layoff after being at the company for 3 years. definately not the type to milk the sytem either. cause im telling you if i didnt have twc helping me i would have to start cashing in my long trem investments and dipping into my emergency savings not cool. job markets tough right now. but on the other hand i have nice cars and trucks. which at the moment i cannot drive.
Ex-SS-ve, not trying to get off subject, but what kind of Job are you looking for?

and back on to topic... this dude really needs to have the **** beat out of him..
Freaking ridiculous
I havn't been on unemployment for 12 years, If I didnt like the job I was at, I always found one before I left the first one..
But it sounds like you got fired, or where fixin to get fired, and quit before they could...
Unemployment is there to help you get by untill you can get another job, not sit back for 9 months to a year sucking on the governments tit...
Go back to school, and get you a real job, cause apparently what you are doing now is not enough to support your habit...

Last edited by ThunderZ28; 04-17-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ThunderZ28
Ex-SS-ve, not trying to get off subject, but what kind of Job are you looking for?
well. ive got experience in cnc programming,transportation, and mechanical design. so its something along those lines. ive been submitting my application everywhere. even with the school districts for any first available openings. and guess what. i get 2 calls for bus driver positions cause that was first available. lol

Last edited by ex-SS-ve; 04-17-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DSIM
O NOES!!! NOT THE LS1TECH STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's okay. Ricekiller.com stickers are more suited for him anyway.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:04 AM
12 Second Club

well. ive got experince in cnc programming,transportation, and mechanical design. so its something in any one of those areas. ive been submitting my application everywhere. even with the school districts for any first available openings. and guess what. i get 2 calls for bus driver positions cause that was first available. lol
ok, I will keep my eye open, and see if anything pops up..
that is, if your interested in working for the Port of Houston Authority..
They have a job listing posted on the web site, and it is updated regularly..
www.portofhouston.com

maybe something there you could look into..

Daniel
Old 04-17-2008, 11:08 AM
TECH Addict

ok, I will keep my eye open, and see if anything pops up..
that is, if your interested in working for the Port of Houston Authority..
They have a job listing posted on the web site, and it is updated regularly..
www.portofhouston.com

maybe something there you could look into..

Daniel
what exactly do you work as there? if you dont mind me asking?
Old 04-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Launching!

SO this liberal *** hat was getting paid $300 a week to sit on his *** at the age of 18. while i was 18 i was working my *** off 35 hours a week while still in high school, pushing carts outside in the HOT TEXAS SUN and all through summer, in the parking lot of Sam's Club for about $275 a week?!!?!!?

like now i have a better postion at Sam's but work fewer hours so im going to get my old jod back at kroger and have two jobs..

its ******* *** hole librals like him that ruin this country, just sit on your *** and collect my tax dollars...

Last edited by kevin's_00ss; 04-17-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:45 AM
12 Second Club

what exactly do you work as there? if you dont mind me asking?
I am a Electrical Technician..
I do Maintenance on the container cranes for the new Bay Port Facilities( It involves alot of Electrical, data, and computer skills), over in Sea Brook..
All the cranes out there are run by a computer program..So it keeps me busy most of the time..
But they have alot of other positions out here, and at the other 2 sites.( Barbours Cut in Laporte, and also the main office @ the 610 Bridge)
Old 04-17-2008, 11:48 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
SO this liberal *** hat was getting paid $300 a week to sit on his *** at the age of 18. while i was 18 i was working my *** off 35 hours a week while still in high school, pushing carts outside in the HOT TEXAS SUN and all through summer, in the parking lot of Sam's Club for about $275 a week?!!?!!?
its ******* *** hole librals like him that ruin this country, just sit on your *** and collect my tax dollars...
I worked at Krogers, and Wendy's in Highschool... I know I am not proud of it, but it was a job...
then I spent the next 2 years after High school building scaffolding in Chemical plants along the Ship channel...
REALYY hardwork..
hated it, but it was pretty much the only thing I could get into while in Technical school..
now..
I do what I posted up above ^^^^^^

And love it
Been doing it for over 12 years now.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
hell yes I agree. I work full time and my wife works full time, we both are full time school majoring in nursing we also have a daughter that we would rather pay for GREAT daycare (she's 19 months and can count to 13 and knows her colors and is almost potty trained) thats $180 a week which we could spend on rent but we choose to live at my parents house so we can afford what we have and not live beyond our means. We work our *** off for what we have and will have in the future. Theres just mature people and then shitty people and I think he just falls under shitty people
Old 04-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Launching!

I worked at Krogers, and Wendy's in Highschool... I know I am not proud of it, but it was a job...
then I spent the next 2 years after High school building scaffolding in Chemical plants along the Ship channel...
REALYY hardwork..
hated it, but it was pretty much the only thing I could get into while in Technical school..
now..
I do what I posted up above ^^^^^^

And love it
Been doing it for over 12 years now.
its hard working poeple like you that make this country and pay for people like him...
but yea im looking into mechanical engineering or actually really intrested in going into firefighting. very difficult jobs but one pays the big bucks and the other pays off in life...

and yea i worked at kroger 40 hours aweek before i got a job at sams and i was only getting like $180 or so a week while in highschool. but now im in junior college and woring at sams 20 hours a week and going to get my old job back at kroger woring about 8 hours a week for sme extra cash flow..

Originally Posted by 1gen
hell yes I agree. I work full time and my wife works full time, we both are full time school majoring in nursing we also have a daughter that we would rather pay for GREAT daycare (she's 19 months and can count to 13 and knows her colors and is almost potty trained) thats $180 a week which we could spend on rent but we choose to live at my parents house so we can afford what we have and not live beyond our means. We work our *** off for what we have and will have in the future. Theres just mature people and then shitty people and I think he just falls under shitty people
it makes me feel good, that there's still good people in this world... unlike this lady i saw on judge judy that used her governmet check she gets FOR HER CHILD and used it to buy window tint..
Old 04-17-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Veteran

What a POS. I just read this whole thread and it goes to show that no matter how many hard working, decent people we have trying to better themselves, there are always lowlife scumbags who prey on the system and need to have their teeth kicked down their throat. I'm over here busting my *** working 7/14s in Hell to try to make a better life for my wife and daughter, all the while paying in a shitload of taxes to asshats like him can sit back on mommys couch and draw a check.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS69TA
What a POS. I just read this whole thread and it goes to show that no matter how many hard working, decent people we have trying to better themselves, there are always lowlife scumbags who prey on the system and need to have their teeth kicked down their throat. I'm over here busting my *** working 7/14s in Hell to try to make a better life for my wife and daughter, all the while paying in a shitload of taxes to asshats like him can sit back on mommys couch and draw a check.
Yea worst part is "Bad Asses" like him some how get the hot girl friends
Old 04-17-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Addict

I dont really think the g/f thing matters when you have tons of people that know you are a peice of **** and wanna kick your ***. It would have been so easy to just say exactly what was being sold and only take 1 payment. and also GET A JOB
Old 04-17-2008, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Morpheus
No I'm not. My post reguarding your cars was just a joke. If the smilies weren't blocked at work, I would've inserted one. Guess that would've gotten the point across that I was joking about that.

I do feel however that some people can't help their situation and truly do require assistance and I don't mind that, it's the people that abuse it that I have problems with.
i got your joke! but somebody (nineball) didn't....
Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Good god this is getting out of hand and everyone seems to be showing a great deal of immaturity. I know pat and he's not a bad guy so he made a mistake and asked a question? Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment. Don't get me wrong I started working at 15 and it does chap my *** every time I see that the government takes money out of my checks but what am I going to do about it, they're going to take it out either way and besides isn't that why they invented unemployment? So when your unemployed and LOOKING for work you can still keep some kind of income so you don't get put out on the street? He never said he was going to live on unemployment for the rest of his life like most people that abuse the system. Just lay off him, I personally have a great amount of disdain for people that threaten to go to someone's house and "teach them a lesson" let's grow up. I am 18 and that is crap I would expect to see in high school not on an automotive forum where the majority of the users are older than high school kids.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:26 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mojolamar
Good god this is getting out of hand and everyone seems to be showing a great deal of immaturity. I know pat and he's not a bad guy so he made a mistake and asked a question? Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment. Don't get me wrong I started working at 15 and it does chap my *** every time I see that the government takes money out of my checks but what am I going to do about it, they're going to take it out either way and besides isn't that why they invented unemployment? So when your unemployed and LOOKING for work you can still keep some kind of income so you don't get put out on the street? He never said he was going to live on unemployment for the rest of his life like most people that abuse the system. Just lay off him, I personally have a great amount of disdain for people that threaten to go to someone's house and "teach them a lesson" let's grow up. I am 18 and that is crap I would expect to see in high school not on an automotive forum where the majority of the users are older than high school kids.

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)