unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 05:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mojolamar
Haha really 01ws6?? 18 year old caliber post huh? You know that's funny because I probably have over double the intelligence you had at my age.
Well, let's break this part down...

Intelligence measures your ability to learn, to solve problems, to comprehend, etc. It DOES NOT change very much over the course of your lifetime - any change is hardly measureable (not counting brain injuries or certain illnesses). So, regardless of your age, you're still stupid to have friends that rip people off.

What DOES change over the course of your lifetime - for MOST people - is your education, be it formal education or simply life lessons - like don't cheat people. MOST of the people on this board learned that a LONG time ago - you and your pal seem to need to learn that.

If you hang out with scum, it rubs off on you. Find new friends before its too late.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Give the guy a break, as you see hes working really hard to fix his life and these problems.

thank goodness i never played with this fago
Old 04-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Good god this is getting out of hand and everyone seems to be showing a great deal of immaturity. I know pat and he's not a bad guy so he made a mistake and asked a question? Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment. Don't get me wrong I started working at 15 and it does chap my *** every time I see that the government takes money out of my checks but what am I going to do about it, they're going to take it out either way and besides isn't that why they invented unemployment? So when your unemployed and LOOKING for work you can still keep some kind of income so you don't get put out on the street? He never said he was going to live on unemployment for the rest of his life like most people that abuse the system. Just lay off him, I personally have a great amount of disdain for people that threaten to go to someone's house and "teach them a lesson" let's grow up. I am 18 and that is crap I would expect to see in high school not on an automotive forum where the majority of the users are older than high school kids.

What fueled this whole thing is not that he made a mistake....its becoz he made a mistake, did not show any signs of fixing it, got caught, did not show any remorse, kept trying to cover it up, kept mouthing off, came to a dead end, only then fixed the issue, BUT continued to mouth off instead of showing remorse. Why remorse is important; actions speak louder than words, that why.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Addict

You are correct it is over but we all know he will try to come back on here with a different sign on name etc etc. We need to make sure his IP address isnt allowed back into the forums. The guys that like to defend people like Pat are just as bad in my eyes. My opinion only but thats how I see it. If my friend tried to screw someone over I damn sure wouldnt take up for him then. He would be all on his own
Old 04-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SlvrV6Camaro
Give the guy a break, as you see hes working really hard to fix his life and these problems.

I didnt know unemployment covered online videogames

i guess thats what "clutches" are for

Last edited by kevin's_00ss; 04-17-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Well I bought a MAF from Pat and still have yet to receive it
Old 04-17-2008, 06:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good god this is getting out of hand and everyone seems to be showing a great deal of immaturity. I know pat and he's not a bad guy so he made a mistake and asked a question? Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment. Don't get me wrong I started working at 15 and it does chap my *** every time I see that the government takes money out of my checks but what am I going to do about it, they're going to take it out either way and besides isn't that why they invented unemployment? So when your unemployed and LOOKING for work you can still keep some kind of income so you don't get put out on the street? He never said he was going to live on unemployment for the rest of his life like most people that abuse the system. Just lay off him, I personally have a great amount of disdain for people that threaten to go to someone's house and "teach them a lesson" let's grow up. I am 18 and that is crap I would expect to see in high school not on an automotive forum where the majority of the users are older than high school kids.

Do we need to put the big e-***** in your *** for tryin to stick up for a low life piece of ****???? You saw what just happened to your little buddy. So how bout instead of defending him you go over & kick his *** for being a ****** thief?? Or you could always walk away from the keyboard & go back to the circle jerk you walked out on with him to post this bullshit.

Get a ****** clue dude or GTFO!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 06:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You obviously don't see that your 'buddy' is in a sinking ship and your in the ******* boat with him. Why you would come on here and try to defend a thief is beyond comprehension.

"Hey don't mind him, he's cool, he's just into ripping people off." Give me a ******' break dude. Part of the problem is that you and your 'buddy' are 18 and your just another bunch of dumb punk's trying to get a cheap laugh at other's expense. Luckily for some of the guys that got ripped off, that's legal age for adult prosecution.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Teching In

If he's a good guy tell him to answer his phone or e-mails about a MAF I bought from him on April 9th.

Last edited by superbee1; 04-17-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-17-2008, 06:18 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

mojolamar, were you one of the dumbshits that was riding around with Pat in his open header video on youtube? Must suck being the scrub, eh?
Old 04-17-2008, 06:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
mojolamar, were you one of the dumbshits that was riding around with Pat in his open header video on youtube? Must suck being the scrub, eh?
His ******' name is mojo-lamer.... 'nuff said bro.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SlvrV6Camaro

That's hilarious! Spam him with voice messages.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by newton
That's hilarious! Spam him with voice messages.
I would file a complaint. The more complaint's the better.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some one photoshop this please. If you notice the kid in the picture has a striking resemblance to Patty boy. Have some fun...

Old 04-17-2008, 07:35 PM
LS7 Member

Haha really 01ws6?? 18 year old caliber post huh? You know that's funny because I probably have over double the intelligence you had at my age. Ross yes I did read the thread, I am stating my own opinion just because it does not line up with your doesn't mean I can't read and that I am a dumbass. If that is how you base someone's intelligence then you really need to go back to school. My point is that it's over. Nobody has died and there is nothing more than can be done, Pat is banned, everyone has a refund or a clutch and this is become just like beating a dead horse. Also thank you DSIM for realizing what I mean't by my going to someone's house and jumping them comment.. Its not cool, how about everyone moves on? Just an Idea.
You are a ******* MORON just like your friend. Please stfu as soon as possible.

kthx
Old 04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WhosNXT
Some one photoshop this please. If you notice the kid in the picture has a striking resemblance to Patty boy. Have some fun...

HAHA damn that is great. Very good resemblance there to Patty
Old 04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

This thread started out with him asking how he could get unemployment if he QUIT his job. If he is even considering quitting his job then he obviously does not need money that bad, therefore does NOT deserve unemployment. By the the way, the fact that your trying to defend this dipshit is proof enough for me that you couldnt out-smart my freaking dog much less the members on here...she's licking her *** right now btw...
Old 04-17-2008, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

BIGMIKE luv ur comments keep um coming ur saying it for me
Old 04-17-2008, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DSIM
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....7&postcount=49

PAT got someone else as well. Wow PAT... you got yourself into some serious ****.
yup that mother fvcker got me too.. i am taking action on him SERIOUSLY
Old 04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
yup that mother fvcker got me too.. i am taking action on him SERIOUSLY
Good man he deserves whatever he gets! Let us know how it goes for you man

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)