unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 01:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mojolamar
Good god this is getting out of hand and everyone seems to be showing a great deal of immaturity. I know pat and he's not a bad guy so he made a mistake and asked a question? Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment. Don't get me wrong I started working at 15 and it does chap my *** every time I see that the government takes money out of my checks but what am I going to do about it, they're going to take it out either way and besides isn't that why they invented unemployment? So when your unemployed and LOOKING for work you can still keep some kind of income so you don't get put out on the street? He never said he was going to live on unemployment for the rest of his life like most people that abuse the system. Just lay off him, I personally have a great amount of disdain for people that threaten to go to someone's house and "teach them a lesson" let's grow up. I am 18 and that is crap I would expect to see in high school not on an automotive forum where the majority of the users are older than high school kids.

Hey man if you think it is cool that someone tried to scam people out of that kind of money then you really shouldnt post up a defense in here. The reason everyone is pissed is because he tried to scam people and got caught. Then and only then did he want to make things right. See what I am saying?

Thunder is all ready with his popcorn Long thread huh
Old 04-17-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment.
He's what, 19 or 20 and lives with mommy and daddy. Seriously, how hard can he have it that he needs unemployment?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tylerdj
He's what, 19 or 20 and lives with mommy and daddy. Seriously, how hard can he have it that he needs unemployment?
Hard enough he needs to scam people haha. He should
Old 04-17-2008, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

What a worthless POS, Have fun in jail! Don't drop the soap!

Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment.
Yeah, he has it real bad......drives a decently modded LS1 T/A but OMG I NEEDS UNEMPLOYMENT....whatever.

People like him **** me off, I work for what I have not for some spoiled **** like him to scam people and beg for unemployment.

Epic thread btw.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The PAT WS6
mr ****** dr phil over here.
1. his clutch was sent.
2. his refund was sent.
3. my slow pos car didnt get beat by the classic shaner and cry about it ha
Damn...I wish I hadn't signed off after I wrote my cliff notes version of this thread. This kid just doesn't know when to stop. On top of that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about a majority of the time. Now that I'm Dr. Phil, this is my prognosis: You're an immature dumbass who will never amount to anything. You'll either live with your parents until your 40, or you'll try to find a girl that has a good job and supports you. I see 3 or 4 kids in your future, and what's that?....I somehow see myself and many other tax paying citizens paying you to be a worthless piece of ****. I hope your life is hell from this point on. Good luck and happy raping.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
Damn...I wish I hadn't signed off after I wrote my cliff notes version of this thread. This kid just doesn't know when to stop. On top of that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about a majority of the time. Now that I'm Dr. Phil, this is my prognosis: You're an immature dumbass who will never amount to anything. You'll either live with your parents until your 40, or you'll try to find a girl that has a good job and supports you. I see 3 or 4 kids in your future, and what's that?....I somehow see myself and many other tax paying citizens paying you to be a worthless piece of ****. I hope your life is hell from this point on. Good luck and happy raping.

OWN3D
Old 04-17-2008, 01:50 PM
TECH Regular

Good god this is getting out of hand and everyone seems to be showing a great deal of immaturity. I know pat and he's not a bad guy so he made a mistake and asked a question? Yall have no idea for sure what is going on in his life and maybe he needs to be on unemployment. Don't get me wrong I started working at 15 and it does chap my *** every time I see that the government takes money out of my checks but what am I going to do about it, they're going to take it out either way and besides isn't that why they invented unemployment? So when your unemployed and LOOKING for work you can still keep some kind of income so you don't get put out on the street? He never said he was going to live on unemployment for the rest of his life like most people that abuse the system. Just lay off him, I personally have a great amount of disdain for people that threaten to go to someone's house and "teach them a lesson" let's grow up. I am 18 and that is crap I would expect to see in high school not on an automotive forum where the majority of the users are older than high school kids.
Yeah that seems like a 18yr old caliber post!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Regular

Sometimes there are somethings that "time-outs" just cant handle. Believe it or not, everyone needs a good *** kicking at some point in their lives to keep them on the straight and narrow.

We had a saying in my platoon... "Gotta problem with someone, remove your rank and take it to the woodline." You could either settle it like men or come back with a couple bruises. Either way, no questions asked.

Disclaimer- I do not condone random acts of violence on anyone. Nor do I condone a group "jumping" one person. Its just that people need a good butt whoopin to teach a lesson sometimes
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by tylerdj
That's exactly what I was thinking!
Old 04-17-2008, 02:42 PM
12 Second Club

Anytime somebody typres pwned or owned his picture or patws6 should replace the text

SHAME. He's only sorry because he got cought.

Anyboy who lives with his parents (doesnt need to pay bills) should not qualify for Unemployment. Karma duuuuude... KARMA
Old 04-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Launching!

Ok Hillary...

Last edited by kevin's_00ss; 04-17-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Teching In

roflmfao this is from the thread where he is askin if its possible to stop the odometer https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/897122-stopping-odometer.html

Originally Posted by The PAT WS6
the car will never been sold its like if u know ur wife has been fucked by 20 guys before shes been with u wouldnt you like to "KNOW" that it was only 3? instead of 20

exactly
dam that sucks that ur girl been fucked by 20 guys lol

1. he tries to stop the odometer so later on he could cheat out someone when he sells his car
2. he tells us that his girl has been fucked by 20 guys lol
3. he swallowed his own tongue ring while sucking someone's dick
4. he scams ls1tech members

dam tough life u got ahead of your dumass
Old 04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Did you even read the ******* thread, dumbass?
Old 04-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by aDaM Ws6
roflmfao this is from the thread where he is askin if its possible to stop the odometer https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=897122

dam that sucks that ur girl been fucked by 20 guys lol

1. he tries to stop the odometer so later on he could cheat out someone when he sells his car
2. he tells us that his girl has been fucked by 20 guys lol
3. he swallowed his own tongue ring while sucking someone's dick
4. he scams ls1tech members

dam tough life u got ahead of your dumass
this guy would make a good used car salesman, if he didnt go around post on a nation thread asking how to cheat.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Did you even read the ******* thread, dumbass?
dont think he did, and wait.. this is a thread about unemployment??
Old 04-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Haha really 01ws6?? 18 year old caliber post huh? You know that's funny because I probably have over double the intelligence you had at my age. Ross yes I did read the thread, I am stating my own opinion just because it does not line up with your doesn't mean I can't read and that I am a dumbass. If that is how you base someone's intelligence then you really need to go back to school. My point is that it's over. Nobody has died and there is nothing more than can be done, Pat is banned, everyone has a refund or a clutch and this is become just like beating a dead horse. Also thank you DSIM for realizing what I mean't by my going to someone's house and jumping them comment.. Its not cool, how about everyone moves on? Just an Idea.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Haha really 01ws6?? 18 year old caliber post huh? You know that's funny because I probably have over double the intelligence you had at my age. Ross yes I did read the thread, I am stating my own opinion just because it does not line up with your doesn't mean I can't read and that I am a dumbass. If that is how you base someone's intelligence then you really need to go back to school. My point is that it's over. Nobody has died and there is nothing more than can be done, Pat is banned, everyone has a refund or a clutch and this is become just like beating a dead horse. Also thank you DSIM for realizing what I mean't by my going to someone's house and jumping them comment.. Its not cool, how about everyone moves on? Just an Idea.

Your friend is a loser. Don't be like him.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Resident

wow this thread has almost 8000 views didnt think it would get that many.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by That_guy
wow this thread has almost 8000 views didnt think it would get that many.
that's a lot
Old 04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss

it makes me feel good, that there's still good people in this world... unlike this lady i saw on judge judy that used her governmet check she gets FOR HER CHILD and used it to buy window tint..
think that pisses you off? I work at a school district in the special ed department and theres parents fighting to keep an intelligent child in special ed for ADHD because they know that their monthly social security check (ADHD is somehow a disability that quals) will stop and thus crippling their child by leaving them in resource classes

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)