unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well It is defamation of character assuming that your talking about him for the sake of just "bashing" him. And Yeah No **** shir-****, I am a friend of his.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Colorado_Clean
Well It is defamation of character assuming that your talking about him for the sake of just "bashing" him. And Yeah No **** shir-****, I am a friend of his.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Teching In

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Colorado Queen just stop it. Trying to protect your loser of a friend will only result in you getting bashed also. You seriously trying to protect a guy that STOLE over 3k of other people money by misleading them and then getting on tech members for defamation of character???? Come on now.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Staging Lane

actually ***, it is ONLY defamation of character if you are spreading untruths about someone that causes them harm(as was previously said). Also, if you were trying to make a play of sherlock holmes you should understand that his name was spelled SHERlock not SHIRlock!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

In many legal systems, adverse public statements about legal citizens presented as fact must be proven false to be defamatory or slanderous/libel. Proving adverse, public character statements to be true is often the best defense against a prosecution for libel and/or defamation.

Statements made in a good faith and reasonable belief that they were true are generally treated the same as true statements; however, the court may inquire into the reasonableness of the belief. The degree of care expected will vary with the nature of the defendant: an ordinary person might safely rely on a single newspaper report, while the newspaper would be expected to carefully check multiple sources.

# Opinion is a defense recognized in nearly every jurisdiction. If the allegedly defamatory assertion is an expression of opinion rather than a statement of fact, defamation claims usually cannot be brought because opinions are inherently not falsifiable. However, some jurisdictions decline to recognize any legal distinction between fact and opinion. The United States Supreme Court, in particular, has ruled that the First Amendment does not require recognition of an opinion privilege.
# Fair comment on a matter of public interest, statements made with an honest belief in their truth on a matter of public interest (official acts) are defenses to a defamation claim, even if such arguments are logically unsound; if a reasonable person could honestly entertain such an opinion, the statement is protected.

i would like to see him claim defamation. no lawyer would take the case, and even if one did a judge would toss it right out of the court room.

you are just as idiotic as he is
Old 04-19-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

defamation of character????? How about FRAUD!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Colorado clean =
Old 04-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

lol. u gotta be joking, considering ? lol...
anyway...he's been out...
Old 04-19-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NTXCrazyOne
lol. u gotta be joking, considering ? lol...
anyway...he's been out...
mommy and daddy posted bail I assume.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
mommy and daddy posted bail I assume.
yeah prolly with my money
Old 04-19-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

http://kellertx.policereports.us/

Anyone know his last name?
Old 04-19-2008, 07:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by xssive
http://kellertx.policereports.us/

Anyone know his last name?

Glonek
Old 04-19-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

Your search returned 0 results, please try again!

edit-
Keller Police Department Accident Report Database
You probably won't find him in this case.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Banned

whats up everyone my names marcelo, really good friend of pats, anyways just stopping by to tell eveyone that YES the people who asked for their money back ARE getting it back. pay pal does take a couple of days but they will recieve it. pat fixed this issue the day it happend and had no intentions in trying to scam anybody, i know the whole thing with him saying they were tex clutches but as far as he knew they were. he wasnt making 1000 dollars out of these like you guys make it seem. he had to buy them too. but he does understand about the whole issue with him saying they were tex. on second note, pat did get arrested last night. we probably werent at the meet for more than ten minutes when this 30+ yr old guy in an 06 turbo'd gt wanted to race pat pretty much starting talking **** bc he wouldnt race,this other guy in a 02+ gt that ive beat in my bt jetta also wanted to run him???????? why i dont know? i was really confused at why the guy with the new gt was acting this way after pat told him over and over that he would run him next week, that he only had 200 miles on his new clutch, and bald tires. the guy didnt understand and ofcourse when the guy (pretty much) said POS ls1! pat wasnt going to let it go so they raced and both got pulled over, taken to jail, and cars towed. i was in the car with pat when it all happend and yes he is out of jail already. in my opinion i think everyone on here is making this a bigger deal than it is, pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever and before you gays started talking **** to him and bashing on him, this whol F"ing thing was already fixed!!! i feel really bad that you guys took it to this level when you all had no idea of what was going on. why you guys want to pursue on this and him i dont know? if the guys that wanted there money back had not made this such a big deal and understood that refunding something on paypal isnt like depositing cash into your dam account it would not have gotten to this. i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do. you guys baned a really cool laid back guy whos passion for f-bodies / his car was greater than any of yalls.

well pat always behind you bro, i know your reading this and i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you, everything youve learned and what not. look at the bright side, youve learned so much on tech you can tear your car to the ground and back up.

and im still considering gettin me an f-body trick, lol
Old 04-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

How about the local paper for that date? They should have an arrest section or police blotter.
Maybe clerk of the court for that county on line??? In FL you can check tickets by a persons name or even tag number.
A booking photo would be good.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1_Dub
whats up everyone my names marcelo, really good friend of pats, anyways just stopping by to tell eveyone that YES the people who asked for their money back ARE getting it back. pay pal does take a couple of days but they will recieve it. pat fixed this issue the day it happend and had no intentions in trying to scam anybody, i know the whole thing with him saying they were tex clutches but as far as he knew they were. he wasnt making 1000 dollars out of these like you guys make it seem. he had to buy them too. but he does understand about the whole issue with him saying they were tex. on second note, pat did get arrested last night. we probably werent at the meet for more than ten minutes when this 30+ yr old guy in an 06 turbo'd gt wanted to race pat pretty much starting talking **** bc he wouldnt race,this other guy in a 02+ gt that ive beat in my bt jetta also wanted to run him???????? why i dont know? i was really confused at why the guy with the new gt was acting this way after pat told him over and over that he would run him next week, that he only had 200 miles on his new clutch, and bald tires. the guy didnt understand and ofcourse when the guy (pretty much) said POS ls1! pat wasnt going to let it go so they raced and both got pulled over, taken to jail, and cars towed. i was in the car with pat when it all happend and yes he is out of jail already. in my opinion i think everyone on here is making this a bigger deal than it is, pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever and before you gays started talking **** to him and bashing on him, this whol F"ing thing was already fixed!!! i feel really bad that you guys took it to this level when you all had no idea of what was going on. why you guys want to pursue on this and him i dont know? if the guys that wanted there money back had not made this such a big deal and understood that refunding something on paypal isnt like depositing cash into your dam account it would not have gotten to this. i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do. you guys baned a really cool laid back guy whos passion for f-bodies / his car was greater than any of yalls.

well pat always behind you bro, i know your reading this and i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you, everything youve learned and what not. look at the bright side, youve learned so much on tech you can tear your car to the ground and back up.

VW Jetta VS Mustang GT VS Trans Am VS Mustang GT
Old 04-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Banned

lol, what up aj, yea thats me in the far left. probably 2 cars ahead of him.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1_Dub

I think the reason things got to this level is: He didn't try to set things right until after if got to this point. He kept trying to delete threads and cover his tracks. Didn't even respond in an adult way. On top of the fact that it seems that there are other people awaiting parts from him that still haven't come in.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned

like i said, this was fixed before all this mad talking started, and if the the people waiting for something dont get it. let me know........

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)