Old 04-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's all I see and nothing happening.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NTXCrazyOne
So he scammed some people, it's in the process of being taken care of...
and if he is trying to turn his odometer off, let him do what he pleases with his car?
I haven't worked for 2.5 wks and i'm not bitching, I got money in the bank...
Big whoop it is....
consider me his friend...but i am nothing near him...

Wow... It's good that Patty has freinds like you, because she's going too need commissary money in the near future.

Got to sign on this one.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02 WS-6

Wow... It's good that Patty has freinds like you, because she's going too need commissary money in the near future.

Got to sign on this one.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:40 AM
11 Second Club

You sound like a bunch of keyboard worriors spitting on each other...
yet the last 3 out of 4 posts were all yours.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by leeluther252
yet the last 3 out of 4 posts were all yours.
Couldn't resist. I've joined the club
Old 04-20-2008, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

So if someone took a TA and made it a WS6 clone and sold it as a WS6 and then the buyer found out and talked to the seller and the seller gave him back the TA parts it would be ok as long as the buyer got his money back??

What a crock of crap.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

Couldn't resist. I've joined the club
lol its cool..
Old 04-20-2008, 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by horist
apparently you are... you don't care that he scammed people (just so long as you make it right when caught! ) ... so using your logic... if I robbed a bank, but was caught... I should be forgiven if I returned the money when the police confronted me?

seeing as how he has no problems w/scamming people... i have no doubt that his intent in turning his odometer off was so he could in the future sell his car as a low mileage F-Body

You and Pat are the problem w/the youth of america... unless you're caught, it's ok to do whatever you want... scamming is ok if you make it up after you're caught....

And as for not working... you're not the one in question... Pat was looking for a way to scam the system..... "oh boo hoo... I can't make it in the working world and hate my job...... how can I get free money if I willingly quit my job???"

reminds me of Obama .... the company you keep says alot about who you are.....
exactly what i was thinking! Best post of the whole thread
Old 04-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Launching!

The reason for the large number of posts is to deter someone else that might concider pulling this type of fraud.

If you are Pat's friend then these posts puzzle me. Obviously you hang with the dude on a regular basis so why would you think his being arrested is funny. Why come in here and post negative information about your friend in a hostile thread? You were in on the band wagon until another of your regular buddies showed support for him and acknowledged you, then you changed your tone.

Believe it or not, your posts show more about your character then you realize,

Two-faced, backstabbing, loser.

Again, keep the change because I don't need to hear your 2 cents.

haha, got some news u guys might like to know of...Pat got arrested tonight for street racing an 07 turbo'd GT near the meet out here lol...both the guys got arrested...well the meet got busted...I got pulled over for expired Registration hahaha...I wonder what's gonna happen next...
I don't really think there would've been an *** beating there?? Maybe around another crowd...but not this one
Old 04-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Staging Lane

lol, wow dude...u really think I would worry about him seeing this? I'm sure he gets on and reads everything that's been happening here all along.

Like I said before in a previous post, you can consider me his friend, and you claim I chill with Pat on a regular basis? U make it seem like u know me, only time I see him is at the meets...
Negative information? No, I said how he got arrested that night at the meet.
I haven't said anything bad about'em??
For u to call me a two-face, and backstabbing loser?
I'm a crazy ************ and could care less what u say about me.
You would have to know me to say that..but i'm neither...
I changed my tone??? No dude, I remain neutral on this one...
all I have been saying is how this all got out of hand on a ******* forum..
If anything were to happen then the people who got scammed should have just
went to authorities and presecuted the correct way...

Quote me, I could give a ****
Old 04-20-2008, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

well i have went to the authorities, not to press charges as of yet, but more the less just to file the report that it has happened. They are investigating it as we speak and they told me, if the funds are not returned from him, then i could press charges against him. I have been giving him a chance from day one. And as long as my money is returned to my account i will be happy, not to happy that i had to go through this, but i will not be out of my money. That is the only thing i'm worried about, is me!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Teching In

Okay everyone, truce. Please.
Anyone who is actually involved, get back to us when you get your refund or you move foward with legel action. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh no no no, I am not standing by him for the actions that he made, nor am I saying that he hasn't done anything bad, nor did I say that he hasn't tried to scam anyone.
The problem is that he did, and lied about it trying to make it seem like a mistake until he got caught he relizes how fucked he is. I'm sure the victims are going to take legal action on what happened, all this **** going on here isn't no longer necessary, just a bunch of "grown" *** men arguing with the "youth" of todays society.
Just saying that this is getting a bit immature for a lot of adults typing word for word, spacebar after word, then double clicking supply like a ****** kid playing a video game.
You sound like a bunch of keyboard worriors spitting on each other...
I'm a good person, and I am in no way trying to argue with you or anyone on this boat.

Reminds me of Hilary, another bitch being assfucked by everyone to "make" something right?...

Alright, where do i start now. At first you against pat and his actions, did he blow you last ngiht? B/C all of a sudden your tune has changed! How are we internet warriros? I am out $770. Got scammed by a pathetic POS that has no job and is looking for an easy buck!

If my HARD EARNEDmoney is not returned, you're right there will be action taken.

I tell you what, how about you PayPal me the $770 dollars that i am out, and when i get my monwy back i will be more than happy to refund your moeny?? Sounds fair
Old 04-20-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 021less
well i have went to the authorities, not to press charges as of yet, but more the less just to file the report that it has happened. They are investigating it as we speak and they told me, if the funds are not returned from him, then i could press charges against him. I have been giving him a chance from day one. And as long as my money is returned to my account i will be happy, not to happy that i had to go through this, but i will not be out of my money. That is the only thing i'm worried about, is me!
Adam, i think that we will be pressing charges and ol Patty will be going to jail for fraud. I have given Patty the benefit of the doubt to return my money. If it does not clear, then silver bracelts are in his near future.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RavensHawk
Anyone who is actually involved, get back to us when you get your refund or you move foward with legel action. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
Truce?...Anyone else??

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
Alright, where do i start now. At first you against pat and his actions, did he blow you last ngiht? B/C all of a sudden your tune has changed! How are we internet warriros? I am out $770. Got scammed by a pathetic POS that has no job and is looking for an easy buck!

If my HARD EARNEDmoney is not returned, you're right there will be action taken.

I tell you what, how about you PayPal me the $770 dollars that i am out, and when i get my monwy back i will be more than happy to refund your moeny?? Sounds fair
This is the first post I started off with....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=904530&page=2
Against Pat??? IDK...I started off Neutral, and I will remain Neurtal...

I know ur pissed about what happened, my point saying was that everyone needs to chill out and wait and see if this matter is resolved...If not, do what is right...
Old 04-20-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Truce?...Anyone else??
Hell no! I'm not going to give up bashing this worthless piece of ****! If u don't want to read it then stay the **** out of this thread! Hows that for truce?
Old 04-20-2008, 12:54 PM
LS7 Member

lol, wow dude...u really think I would worry about him seeing this? I'm sure he gets on and reads everything that's been happening here all along.

Like I said before in a previous post, you can consider me his friend, and you claim I chill with Pat on a regular basis? U make it seem like u know me, only time I see him is at the meets...
Negative information? No, I said how he got arrested that night at the meet.
I haven't said anything bad about'em??
For u to call me a two-face, and backstabbing loser?
I'm a crazy ************ and could care less what u say about me.
You would have to know me to say that..but i'm neither...
I changed my tone??? No dude, I remain neutral on this one...
all I have been saying is how this all got out of hand on a ******* forum..
If anything were to happen then the people who got scammed should have just
went to authorities and presecuted the correct way...
You're an idiot. Eveything he said in the post before you was true. You haven't remained neutral at all, and fact that you think you have is what makes you an idiot.

Thanks

edit: don't bother responding. I added you to my block list.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01'WS6
Hell no! I'm not going to give up bashing this worthless piece of ****! If u don't want to read it then stay the **** out of this thread! Hows that for truce?
I was talking about a truce between TORCHD and CrazyOne.
You can bash PAT WS6 all you want.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

thats jsut it, he all off a sudden got crazy.... RavensCHICK there is not truce yet. I would like crazyone to PP me $770 until Patty refunds my money, then i will PP crazyone his money back.. Let him know how it feels to know that the $770 is gone for now, but might get it back
Old 04-20-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Regular

I take back my post directed towards you then!

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)