unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1_Dub
whats up everyone my names marcelo, really good friend of pats, anyways just stopping by to tell eveyone that YES the people who asked for their money back ARE getting it back. pay pal does take a couple of days but they will recieve it. 1) pat fixed this issue the day it happend and had no intentions in trying to scam anybody, i know the whole thing with him saying they were tex clutches but as far as he knew they were. he wasnt making 1000 dollars out of these like you guys make it seem. he had to buy them too. 2) but he does understand about the whole issue with him saying they were tex. 3) on second note, pat did get arrested last night. we probably werent at the meet for more than ten minutes when this 30+ yr old guy in an 06 turbo'd gt wanted to race pat pretty much starting talking **** bc he wouldnt race,this other guy in a 02+ gt that ive beat in my bt jetta also wanted to run him???????? why i dont know? i was really confused at why the guy with the new gt was acting this way after pat told him over and over that he would run him next week, that he only had 200 miles on his new clutch, and bald tires. the guy didnt understand and ofcourse when the guy (pretty much) said POS ls1! pat wasnt going to let it go so they raced and both got pulled over, taken to jail, and cars towed. i was in the car with pat when it all happend and yes he is out of jail already. 4)in my opinion i think everyone on here is making this a bigger deal than it is, pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever and before you gays started talking **** to him and bashing on him, this whol F"ing thing was already fixed!!! 5)i feel really bad that you guys took it to this level when you all had no idea of what was going on. why you guys want to pursue on prosecuting this and him i dont know? if the guys that wanted there money back had not made this such a big deal and understood that refunding something on paypal isnt like depositing cash into your dam account it would not have gotten to this. i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do. you guys baned a really cool laid back guy whos passion for f-bodies / his car was greater than any of yalls.

well pat always behind you bro, i know your reading this and i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you, everything youve learned and what not. look at the bright side, youve learned so much on tech you can tear your car to the ground and back up.

and im still considering gettin me an f-body trick, lol
holly **** were do i start????

1) Pat knew that he was buying clutches from Jason at TDP and he was selling them on Tech as TEXTRALIA!! There is numerous prrof there! So right there you are all ready fvcked!

2) What do you not get with that statement? I paid good money for what i thought i was getting a TEXTRALIA clutch and not a knock off! Again, are you lost ?

3) Here in IL that is called KARMA!!!!!! I bet he is using my money for bail, getting his car outta the impound lot, fees and other misc... So you really think that my REFUND is going to go through now?????? B/C i sure as hell dont

4) You know why you stated your opinion?? B/C YOU ARE NOT OUT $770! You did not get scammed. I DID!!!! Again, he was scamming people saying that he had a TEXTRALIA clutch when in fact it was not. Why are you blind to that??????? In my eyes it is not fixed yet. It will be fixed when i have $770 REFUNDED into my PayPal account. THEN IT WILL BE FIXED!!

5) Why do you feel bad?? everyone knows that he was scamming us, he tried on i *think* 5 members here. You think we should be all happy joy joy that he ripped us off? And why we want to prosecute is b/c he commited a FELONY.. You may of heard of it? it is called FRAUD!!!!!! I am still out my money until it is returned to me, so yes i am going to still be PISSED!!

You are very ignorant coming here knowing what was going on and now you are sticking up for him. Please do me a favor and GO AWAY!
Old 04-19-2008, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even in court if you label something its not and sell it under that pretense then its fraud. He can say he thought this and that all he wants but part of the sellers responsibility is to ensure descriptions are accurate. After the fact that he himself made the situation worse by not fessing up until about 1/2 way through this thread when legal action was a concern, calling ppl names and pissing them off and seemed to be stalling for time. The shipping time was extremely long and unacceptable IMO. If your going to sell something make sure everything is correct and send it in a timely manner...i dont think any of the new friends to post up are going to be here long...if your going to drive al truck drive a real truck and not a colorado FTL
Old 04-19-2008, 08:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
holly **** were do i start????

1) Pat knew that he was buying clutches from Jason at TDP and he was selling them on Tech as TEXTRALIA!! There is numerous prrof there! So right there you are all ready fvcked!

2) What do you not get with that statement? I paid good money for what i thought i was getting a TEXTRALIA clutch and not a knock off! Again, are you lost ?

3) Here in IL that is called KARMA!!!!!! I bet he is using my money for bail, getting his car outta the impound lot, fees and other misc... So you really think that my REFUND is going to go through now?????? B/C i sure as hell dont

4) You know why you stated your opinion?? B/C YOU ARE NOT OUT $770! You did not get scammed. I DID!!!! Again, he was scamming people saying that he had a TEXTRALIA clutch when in fact it was not. Why are you blind to that??????? In my eyes it is not fixed yet. It will be fixed when i have $770 REFUNDED into my PayPal account. THEN IT WILL BE FIXED!!

5) Why do you feel bad?? everyone knows that he was scamming us, he tried on i *think* 5 members here. You think we should be all happy joy joy that he ripped us off? And why we want to prosecute is b/c he commited a FELONY.. You may of heard of it? it is called FRAUD!!!!!! I am still out my money until it is returned to me, so yes i am going to still be PISSED!!

You are very ignorant coming here knowing what was going on and now you are sticking up for him. Please do me a favor and GO AWAY!
Maybe he is having trouble seeing because Pats ***** are in his Eyes...
Old 04-19-2008, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Colorado_Clean
Hmmm, Couldnt discussing and laughing about someones pending legal affairs be considered Defamation of character or slander? This In no way shape or form pertains to the matter of "scams" at hand.
Why dont you go ahead and try the charges for slander and defamation of character and the ppl that got tricked will press charges for Fraud...hmmm i wonder how it would turn out
Old 04-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

INTERNET WARRIORS ON BOARD!!!!!!!
i love this ****
Old 04-19-2008, 09:29 PM
TECH Resident

This thread is going down in the history books.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by irbs
This thread is going down in the history books.
This has gotten more views and responses than the damn stickys up above.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
This has gotten more views and responses than the damn stickys up above.
I thought u already knew people didn't read the stickies!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by badride42
Maybe he is having trouble seeing because Pats ***** are in his Eyes...

well... now we know who's dick Pat was sucking when he swallowed his toungue ring!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Staging Lane

Yours...Maybe? j/k lol

Just talking about that **** makes whoever types **** like that sound gay....
c'mon, get the **** over it and shut up...
big whoop...

Old 04-20-2008, 12:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 07-Z51-Vette
Why don't you go help out in Iraq, Uncle Sam will toss you a check.
please define "tossing" because the check im "tossed" i could go be a Houston police dept. RECRUIT and make more money.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NTXCrazyOne
\Just talking about that **** makes whoever types **** like that sound gay....
big whoop...

Guess Pat's "buddy's" have the same morals as him... who cares he tried to scam these people, and only fessed up and tried (I say tried, because his echeck hasn't cleared w/those involved yet) to make it right after he was caught ... who cares this social degenerate is looking for ways to defraud others by turning his odometer off, and by getting unemployment for quitting his job....

Yea... big whoop! Who care's about morals!
Old 04-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Staging Lane

So he scammed some people, it's in the process of being taken care of...
and if he is trying to turn his odometer off, let him do what he pleases with his car?
I haven't worked for 2.5 wks and i'm not bitching, I got money in the bank...
Big whoop it is....
consider me his friend...but i am nothing near him...
Old 04-20-2008, 01:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Someone needs a vacation....
Old 04-20-2008, 01:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

and if he is trying to turn his odometer off, let him do what he pleases with his car?
I haven't worked for 2.5 wks and i'm not bitching, I got money in the bank...
Big whoop it is....
consider me his friend...but i am nothing near him...

apparently you are... you don't care that he scammed people (just so long as you make it right when caught! ) ... so using your logic... if I robbed a bank, but was caught... I should be forgiven if I returned the money when the police confronted me?

seeing as how he has no problems w/scamming people... i have no doubt that his intent in turning his odometer off was so he could in the future sell his car as a low mileage F-Body

You and Pat are the problem w/the youth of america... unless you're caught, it's ok to do whatever you want... scamming is ok if you make it up after you're caught....

And as for not working... you're not the one in question... Pat was looking for a way to scam the system..... "oh boo hoo... I can't make it in the working world and hate my job...... how can I get free money if I willingly quit my job???"

reminds me of Obama .... the company you keep says alot about who you are.....
Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by WhosNXT
Someone needs a vacation....

Naw... just shows how much of a loser Pat and his "buddy's " are ....

Unfortuanetly... if I tried to scam someone... my friends have enough morals that they wouldn't try to justify my action (they may defend me as a person... but would not try to defend the action)
Old 04-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Launching!

you can honestly type that, read it over, and then hit submit?

pathetic.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by horist
apparently you are... you don't care that he scammed people (just so long as you make it right when caught! ) ... so using your logic... if I robbed a bank, but was caught... I should be forgiven if I returned the money when the police confronted me?

seeing as how he has no problems w/scamming people... i have no doubt that his intent in turning his odometer off was so he could in the future sell his car as a low mileage F-Body

You and Pat are the problem w/the youth of america... unless you're caught, it's ok to do whatever you want... scamming is ok if you make it up after you're caught....

And as for not working... you're not the one in question... Pat was looking for a way to scam the system..... "oh boo hoo... I can't make it in the working world and hate my job...... how can I get free money if I willingly quit my job???"

reminds me of Obama .... the company you keep says alot about who you are.....
Outstanding reply.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 AM
Launching!

Yours...Maybe? j/k lol

Just talking about that **** makes whoever types **** like that sound gay....
big whoop...

easy to say when your not the people that he owes money.

oh Patty called, he wants his toung ring back
Old 04-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

Oh no no no, I am not standing by him for the actions that he made, nor am I saying that he hasn't done anything bad, nor did I say that he hasn't tried to scam anyone.
The problem is that he did, and lied about it trying to make it seem like a mistake until he got caught he relizes how fucked he is. I'm sure the victims are going to take legal action on what happened, all this **** going on here isn't no longer necessary, just a bunch of "grown" *** men arguing with the "youth" of todays society.
Just saying that this is getting a bit immature for a lot of adults typing word for word, spacebar after word, then double clicking supply like a ****** kid playing a video game.
You sound like a bunch of keyboard worriors spitting on each other...
I'm a good person, and I am in no way trying to argue with you or anyone on this boat.

Reminds me of Hilary, another bitch being assfucked by everyone to "make" something right?...

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)