Old 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best wishes...............

Old 04-16-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Regular

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....7&postcount=49

PAT got someone else as well. Wow PAT... you got yourself into some serious ****.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Teching In

This is cybercrime (Internet Fraud) which can be investigated by the FBI, Secret Service, or IC3. I wonder which one will knock on his door first.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Banned

alright guys. first off. this is NOT a textralia clutch i should of worded it differnt. I purchased these clutches throught jason at TDP by my understanding several people in our area have these clutches in their car and they work perfect. I was told They are better design and what not then the old textralia i have one in my car and its great.

Jason stands behind his kits with a warranty.

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread...hreadid=621836

link to clutches sold by snl performance a vender of jason at TDP.

SECOND OFF. I AM NOT A SCAMMER IF THIS GUY DOES NOT WANT HIS CLUTCH i will return it to him and return his money. i am working with him in every matter to resolve this.
TECH Enthusiast

Shin digs and Ho-downs!
On The Tree

This is freaking hilarious... I'm literally calling people to tell them to check this out. His new sig should be a picture of a fat hairy guy draped across his bunk bed waiting to rape him in jail.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Too bad he doesn't have that tong ring anymore, the boys up state would love that. Judging by your myspace pictures they are going to love your boyish face and charm as well. You might want to start loosening things up by sitting on a cucumber for a few hours a day. I hope they throw the book at you, you are total scum. Wanting welfare and ripping members off for nearly a 1k, you need a serious reality check and I feel it's coming very soon. Man up son!
Old 04-16-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I still disagree with that too. People who "need" unemployment do not have savings, investments, or emergency funds. Savings, investments, and emergency funds are FOR when you are unemployed, that sure seems like an emergency to me. Best of luck finding a job quickly though.

Nine, not everyone can be a baller like you and have more cars as toys than they know what to do with. Some people do live paycheck to paycheck for whatever reason and while that's not good, maybe it can't be avoided in some cases. There's nothing wrong with someone "needing" unemployment. That's what it's there for. It just gets abused by the lazy.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The PAT WS6
alright guys. first off. this is NOT a textralia clutch i should of worded it differnt. I purchased these clutches throught jason at TDP by my understanding several people in our area have these clutches in their car and they work perfect. I was told They are better design and what not then the old textralia i have one in my car and its great.

SECOND OFF. I AM NOT A SCAMMER IF THIS GUY DOES NOT WANT HIS CLUTCH i will return it to him and return his money. i am working with him in every matter to resolve this.

It's way past time for that,

Look at the Angry faces pat.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:27 PM
TECH Regular

So why did you "borrow" clutch pics from an Aussie web site? Maybe you should have told people that those were not actual pics of the clutch.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/893841-textralia-clutch-pp-flywheel.html

Note the pics

Now look at this page and see the pics at the bottom? Thats not very honest......

http://www.castlehillexhaust.com.au/ls1-powerups.php
TECH Fanatic

That is complete BS. You are a scammer, a scam is perpetrating a fraud against someone which is exactly what you did. You sold product A under the disguise of probuct B. That is a scam plain and simple. The only reason you are "working" to get the money back is to save your own ***. You chose to commit illegal acts and now have to face the consequences. You can not say " I should have worded it different" and chalk it up to that. Thats not the way the legal system works and you are going to find out.
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Let me get this straight. A homo with a tonque ring, a tattoo of his screen name on his *** without a job is also a scammer that could be going to jail. Yea bubba is going to PAT your WS6. They say you should have soap on a rope and vaseline before you get locked up because its hard to get in prison. Can't imagine why that is.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:29 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Morpheus
Nine, not everyone can be a baller like you and have more cars as toys than they know what to do with. Some people do live paycheck to paycheck for whatever reason and while that's not good, maybe it can't be avoided in some cases. There's nothing wrong with someone "needing" unemployment. That's what it's there for. It just gets abused by the lazy.
You are assuming I've always had money. I didn't, I grew up broke. You are also assuming I've never used unemployment before. I did, I was broke and unemployed for 3 months, with a baby on the way. I didn't have savings or more than one car, and was living in a small $600/mo apartment.

I know what unemployment is, thank you very much.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go back and read what excessive said..he has investments emergency savings ect that he didnt wanna dip into...i would say its savings time...i wouldent wanna dip into investments but still i do think unemployment is for people living check to check without savings and investments they could rely on
Old 04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Banned

and grown ******* men have to get on here and act like their ******* 12 yrs old? my ******* god. chill out im not scamming anyone the guys money is refunded.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, Textorila has already offered contact info for their lawyer for anyone scammed by him. Check the negative trader thread.

Pat, you just lost your paddles in **** creek buddy. Hope you can grab your ankles b/c I have a feeling your the one about to get fucked.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You are assuming I've always had money. I didn't, I grew up broke. You are also assuming I've never used unemployment before. I did, I was broke and unemployed for 3 months, with a baby on the way. I didn't have savings or more than one car, and was living in a small $600/mo apartment.

I know what unemployment is, thank you very much.
No I'm not. My post reguarding your cars was just a joke. If the smilies weren't blocked at work, I would've inserted one. Guess that would've gotten the point across that I was joking about that.

I do feel however that some people can't help their situation and truly do require assistance and I don't mind that, it's the people that abuse it that I have problems with.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:33 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

and grown ******* men have to get on here and act like their ******* 12 yrs old? my ******* god. chill out im not scamming anyone the guys money is refunded.
It is amazing how scammers will finally respond AFTER they know they are f-cked. You have been online several times since your buyers reported you, yet you failed to reply to them or keep them informed. You read this thread several times and never responded until we found your parent's names, numbers, etc...

A little late to play innocent? Now it is all about cover your ***.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:36 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

No I'm not. My post reguarding your cars was just a joke. If the smilies weren't blocked at work, I would've inserted one. Guess that would've gotten the point across that I was joking about that.

I do feel however that some people can't help their situation and truly do require assistance and I don't mind that, it's the people that abuse it that I have problems with.
Your definition of "require" must be different from mine. If I was broke, I'd be selling my toys to pay the bills. I had to do that already once before, started parting out my car back then. Unemployment was a LAST resort for me, maybe it was just my pride? I'll agree to disagree with you, no problem.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

It took a bunch of grown men to post in this thread before you grew enough sack to come in here and defend yourself. Instead of doing that first, you tried to delete the thread. You need to stop the insults directed at everyone else and start worrying about the deep **** that your own *** is in right now.

Quick Reply: unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!)