The 'SCAMMER' PAT WS6... Texas Need Your Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008 | 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1gen
I'm not really argue with this since its not gonna happen because its not my money so I couldnt really justify driving that far when my money isnt on the line. I was speaking more of intimidation than anything or watching him get arrested or whatever anyone had in mind, however, I doubt Pat has any combat training and you havent seen me in around a year
Is that you in your sig ? Wow.... He's about to get some combat training.... In jail....
Old 04-19-2008 | 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
whoops i did not know Raven was a chick.. My bad.. that was awesome, she would make that house call for me and whoop booty
She's a tough gal...
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Creman
where does it say he got arrested for street racing? did he write it? and is it just something so he can say "I got arrested, I can't pay you back right now"

I still say get in touch with Mom and Dad...
i saw it happen, and i posted it
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
She's a tough gal...
And I fight dirty!
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:31 PM
Teching In

I stopped by the GTG last night for a few, guess I left before the fun began.
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RavensHawk
I stopped by the GTG last night for a few, guess I left before the fun began.
ohh so that was u huh, noticed the Hawk....looks nice...
it happened before you left lol...
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:38 PM
Teching In

Thanks, she was really dirty.
I thought that might have been you.
Did it happen while I was there?
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:50 PM
Staging Lane

I had just gotten there when him and that white 07 GT with blue stripes down the middle *turbo'd* and Pat left to go race..and my buddy in his silver GT went as well so I had to watch the race....I noticed the cop so I remained chill...Just watched them race down the service road, the cop caught up to them and busted'em...on my way back to the meet, noticed a black Hawk leaving, so I assumed it was u? If so, it happened while u were there haha
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by RavensHawk
And I fight dirty!
Old 04-19-2008 | 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
Old 04-19-2008 | 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

My roommate went to high school with him lol. But never really became friends with him.
Old 04-19-2008 | 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Even if you guys get your money back you need to prosecute for fraud or whatever you can. This piece of $h^t needs to learn his lesson now.
Old 04-19-2008 | 07:59 PM
Banned

whats up everyone my names marcelo, really good friend of pats, anyways just stopping by to tell eveyone that YES the people who asked for their money back ARE getting it back. pay pal does take a couple of days but they will recieve it. pat fixed this issue the day it happend and had no intentions in trying to scam anybody, i know the whole thing with him saying they were tex clutches but as far as he knew they were. he wasnt making 1000 dollars out of these like you guys make it seem. he had to buy them too. but he does understand about the whole issue with him saying they were tex. on second note, pat did get arrested last night. we probably werent at the meet for more than ten minutes when this 30+ yr old guy in an 06 turbo'd gt wanted to race pat pretty much starting talking **** bc he wouldnt race,this other guy in a 02+ gt that ive beat in my bt jetta also wanted to run him???????? why i dont know? i was really confused at why the guy with the new gt was acting this way after pat told him over and over that he would run him next week, that he only had 200 miles on his new clutch, and bald tires. the guy didnt understand and ofcourse when the guy (pretty much) said POS ls1! pat wasnt going to let it go so they raced and both got pulled over, taken to jail, and cars towed. i was in the car with pat when it all happend and yes he is out of jail already. in my opinion i think everyone on here is making this a bigger deal than it is, pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever and before you gays started talking **** to him and bashing on him, this whol F"ing thing was already fixed!!! i feel really bad that you guys took it to this level when you all had no idea of what was going on. why you guys want to pursue on prosecuting this and him i dont know? if the guys that wanted there money back had not made this such a big deal and understood that refunding something on paypal isnt like depositing cash into your dam account it would not have gotten to this. i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do. you guys baned a really cool laid back. fixed

well pat always behind you bro, i know your reading this and i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you, everything youve learned and what not. look at the bright side, youve learned so much on tech you can tear your car to the ground and back up.

and im still considering gettin me an f-body trick, lol

Last edited by LS1_Dub; 04-19-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-19-2008 | 08:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS1_Dub
whats up everyone my names marcelo, really good friend of pats, anyways just stopping by to tell eveyone that YES the people who asked for their money back ARE getting it back. pay pal does take a couple of days but they will recieve it. 1) pat fixed this issue the day it happend and had no intentions in trying to scam anybody, i know the whole thing with him saying they were tex clutches but as far as he knew they were. he wasnt making 1000 dollars out of these like you guys make it seem. he had to buy them too. 2) but he does understand about the whole issue with him saying they were tex. 3) on second note, pat did get arrested last night. we probably werent at the meet for more than ten minutes when this 30+ yr old guy in an 06 turbo'd gt wanted to race pat pretty much starting talking **** bc he wouldnt race,this other guy in a 02+ gt that ive beat in my bt jetta also wanted to run him???????? why i dont know? i was really confused at why the guy with the new gt was acting this way after pat told him over and over that he would run him next week, that he only had 200 miles on his new clutch, and bald tires. the guy didnt understand and ofcourse when the guy (pretty much) said POS ls1! pat wasnt going to let it go so they raced and both got pulled over, taken to jail, and cars towed. i was in the car with pat when it all happend and yes he is out of jail already. 4)in my opinion i think everyone on here is making this a bigger deal than it is, pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever and before you gays started talking **** to him and bashing on him, this whol F"ing thing was already fixed!!! 5)i feel really bad that you guys took it to this level when you all had no idea of what was going on. why you guys want to pursue on prosecuting this and him i dont know? if the guys that wanted there money back had not made this such a big deal and understood that refunding something on paypal isnt like depositing cash into your dam account it would not have gotten to this. i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do. you guys baned a really cool laid back guy whos passion for f-bodies / his car was greater than any of yalls.

well pat always behind you bro, i know your reading this and i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you, everything youve learned and what not. look at the bright side, youve learned so much on tech you can tear your car to the ground and back up.

and im still considering gettin me an f-body trick, lol
holly **** were do i start????

1) Pat knew that he was buying clutches from Jason at TDP and he was selling them on Tech as TEXTRALIA!! There is numerous prrof there! So right there you are all ready fvcked!

2) What do you not get with that statement? I paid good money for what i thought i was getting a TEXTRALIA clutch and not a knock off! Again, are you lost ?

3) Here in IL that is called KARMA!!!!!! I bet he is using my money for bail, getting his car outta the impound lot, fees and other misc... So you really think that my REFUND is going to go through now?????? B/C i sure as hell dont

4) You know why you stated your opinion?? B/C YOU ARE NOT OUT $770! You did not get scammed. I DID!!!! Again, he was scamming people saying that he had a TEXTRALIA clutch when in fact it was not. Why are you blind to that??????? In my eyes it is not fixed yet. It will be fixed when i have $770 REFUNDED into my PayPal account. THEN IT WILL BE FIXED!!

5) Why do you feel bad?? everyone knows that he was scamming us, he tried on i *think* 5 members here. You think we should be all happy joy joy that he ripped us off? And why we want to prosecute is b/c he commited a FELONY.. You may of heard of it? it is called FRAUD!!!!!! I am still out my money until it is returned to me, so yes i am going to still be PISSED!!

You are very ignorant coming here knowing what was going on and now you are sticking up for him. Please do me a favor and GO AWAY!
Old 04-19-2008 | 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

his car was greater than any of yalls.

BWHAHAA.

Please let me know where you buy your crack so I can smoke some good **** too. That slow mother ******!!!!!

You're a moron dude.

...and please, do not reproduce, and spread the word around to your buddies to do the same please.

kthnxbye.
Old 04-19-2008 | 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

i remain neutral in this chit...
but chill lol....
buddies always got buddies trying to back up a buddy....
this has gotten a bit too far...if anything...
let it be handled in the matter how it should and let be settled the right way..
flaming over the internet ain't gonna get nowhere...
seeing a bunch of adults argue is IMO worse than seeing a teen talk smack.
everyone who recieved a bad transaction should just wait it out..see what happens...and do what you gotta do...

-AJ
Old 04-19-2008 | 09:18 PM
TECH Resident

his car was greater than any of yalls.
His car was never greater than our cars. You obviously have not looked around on ls1tech to see that 90% of this site has badass cars just like pat. His car was nothing special on here. The only people that car was special to were all of his friends who cant have cars like it. I am in the same boat and all of my friends think my car is the only thing like it around. Im sorry your jetta does not put out enough power for you. I guess thats why you ride bitch seat in his car.
Old 04-19-2008 | 10:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by irbs
His car was never greater than our cars. You obviously have not looked around on ls1tech to see that 90% of this site has badass cars just like pat. His car was nothing special on here. The only people that car was special to were all of his friends who cant have cars like it. I am in the same boat and all of my friends think my car is the only thing like it around. Im sorry your jetta does not put out enough power for you. I guess thats why you ride bitch seat in his car.
lol, i was stating that HE! really loves HIS car
Old 04-19-2008 | 10:14 PM
TECH Resident

lol, i was stating that HE! really loves HIS car
Well he does have a love for his car but you can not buy somthing and try to sell it as somthing else that it is really not. Its not possible to make that many typos. Its just like that smoking comercial when they come up with the it must be a typo thing. Not possible.
Old 04-20-2008 | 08:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

BEST case scenario for this tool is he was buying clutches that he KNEW were NOT TEXTRALIA for the SOLE PURPOSE of selling them as if they WERE TEXTRALIA to SCAM others & make a profit. That's the BEST CASE SCENARIO! There is no misunderstanding on his part, he knew damn well what they were & knew damn well that he was trying to pass them off as texralia.

Quick Reply: The 'SCAMMER' PAT WS6... Texas Need Your Help!