The 'SCAMMER' PAT WS6... Texas Need Your Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1_Dub
whats up everyone my names marcelo, really good friend of pats, anyways just stopping by to tell eveyone that YES the people who asked for their money back ARE getting it back. pay pal does take a couple of days but they will recieve it. pat fixed this issue the day it happend and had no intentions in trying to scam anybody, i know the whole thing with him saying they were tex clutches but as far as he knew they were. he wasnt making 1000 dollars out of these like you guys make it seem. he had to buy them too. but he does understand about the whole issue with him saying they were tex. on second note, pat did get arrested last night. we probably werent at the meet for more than ten minutes when this 30+ yr old guy in an 06 turbo'd gt wanted to race pat pretty much starting talking **** bc he wouldnt race,this other guy in a 02+ gt that ive beat in my bt jetta also wanted to run him???????? why i dont know? i was really confused at why the guy with the new gt was acting this way after pat told him over and over that he would run him next week, that he only had 200 miles on his new clutch, and bald tires. the guy didnt understand and ofcourse when the guy (pretty much) said POS ls1! pat wasnt going to let it go so they raced and both got pulled over, taken to jail, and cars towed. i was in the car with pat when it all happend and yes he is out of jail already. in my opinion i think everyone on here is making this a bigger deal than it is, pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever and before you gays started talking **** to him and bashing on him, this whol F"ing thing was already fixed!!! i feel really bad that you guys took it to this level when you all had no idea of what was going on. why you guys want to pursue on prosecuting this and him i dont know? if the guys that wanted there money back had not made this such a big deal and understood that refunding something on paypal isnt like depositing cash into your dam account it would not have gotten to this. i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do. you guys baned a really cool laid back. fixed

well pat always behind you bro, i know your reading this and i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you, everything youve learned and what not. look at the bright side, youve learned so much on tech you can tear your car to the ground and back up.

and im still considering gettin me an f-body trick, lol
ok, first off, he did know they were not textralia clutches. I talked to Jason at TDP about this, and YES HE KNEW THEY WERE NOT TEXTRALIA CLUTCHES! He also is making quite a bit of money off of them too. It has been 16 days since i paid him, and the clutch still isn't at my house, so far, he made 875 bucks off of me for nothing. Jason sells the exact same thing i bought from pat for 700 bucks.... and gives a 6 month full replacement warranty (which i wasn't getting from pat). And as far as the typo's. It wasn't a typo. Enjoy this little private message dub boy!

Private Message: Re: clutch & flywheel
04-09-2008, 07:55 PM
The PAT WS6
Banned

Trader Rating: 14

Re: clutch & flywheel
i knw man and im sorry it seems weird. but here is how it works. the Textralia clutch before it gets stamped and sent off is made in dallas tx (20 mins from my house). which is only one of a few places that manufactor them besides australia. i bought them at wholesale with around a dozen of them. then i purchase the ram billet flywheels at wholesale. IT IS 100 % a textralia clutch. organic material and all. but no stamp.

I will back up every aspect of this clutch. and its power capacity. if u have any problems what so ever, i am here to work with you.

thanks again
pat
The PAT WS6 is offline Forward Message Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:49 AM
10 Second Club

now till someone takes 875 bucks of your money, shut the **** up!
Old 04-20-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

why did you buy from pat knowing it was more expensive and with no warranty ?
Old 04-20-2008, 09:58 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by reject
He didn't know at the time until somebody gave him Jason's number.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:04 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by reject
BECAUSE HE SAID IT WAS A TEXTRALIA Z GRIP CLUTCH, WITH A RAM BILLET FLYWHEEL. Tell me something, would you not buy a 1,000 dollar clutch and a 300 dollar flywheel for 875 bucks? I would and did. But got screwed cause its not what he said it was, and i don't even have a clutch to show for it.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

if it's to good to be true.....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 AM
10 Second Club

i have bought quite a few things that were too good to be true.... but they were true. Just this time it wasn't.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
This thread needs a bump
This is funny
Old 04-21-2008, 07:10 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"pat was not trying to scam anybody what so ever"
You cannot be ****** serious. If you are, please do not remove your head from your *** before sitting down b/c you sir deserve to break your own neck.

"i know many of you guys know pat but not as much as i do"
So it was your **** he was suckin when he swallowed the tongue ring then?? It all makes sense now, LOL

"you guys baned a really cool laid back..."
LOL, so your idea of really cool & laid back is someone who like to decieve others & steal. Your a great addition to society.

"well pat always behind you bro"
LOL, so he also like to be the bitch in your relationship huh??? Guess that anwsers everyones questions about how hard jail would be on him. Not bad apparently since he is already used to it, LOL.

"i hope they let you back on here because i know how much this website means to you"
Dude are you ****** serious. He will never be allowed back on this board. Too ****** bad if he likes the board, he shouldn't have tried to scam so many members if the board is that important to him. He don't give 2 ***** about this board or its members & his actions prove that. Look at how many other members like myself have over 40 great transactions. Thats b/c we are honest & do our best to ensure our f-body brothers do NOT get scammed. Pat is totally opposite & does not deserve access to this board.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
You cannot be ****** serious. If you are, please do not remove your head from your *** before sitting down b/c you sir deserve to break your own neck.

So it was your **** he was suckin when he swallowed the tongue ring then?? It all makes sense now, LOL

LOL, so your idea of really cool & laid back is someone who like to decieve others & steal. Your a great addition to society.

LOL, so he also like to be the bitch in your relationship huh??? Guess that anwsers everyones questions about how hard jail would be on him. Not bad apparently since he is already used to it, LOL.

Dude are you ****** serious. He will never be allowed back on this board. Too ****** bad if he likes the board, he shouldn't have tried to scam so many members if the board is that important to him. He don't give 2 ***** about this board or its members & his actions prove that. Look at how many other members like myself have over 40 great transactions. Thats b/c we are honest & do our best to ensure our f-body brothers do NOT get scammed. Pat is totally opposite & does not deserve access to this board.

Mike your broke that douches quote down just loike i did. I was reading what that guy wrote and my wife said my face got so red.. Man i was pissed with what that guy was saying. He could not belive the guy has the nerve to say 'he was not trying to scam anyone'
Old 04-21-2008, 07:43 AM
12 Second Club

Yea, anyone who would come on here to defend him deserves a donkey punch from their gay lover.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

What's a "donkey punch"?
Old 04-21-2008, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shackleford
What's a "donkey punch"?
Donkey Punch
1842 up, 540 down

Verb. Noun.
Whilst participating in either vaginal or **** ‘doggy style’ intercourse, during the instant before the male ejaculates, the ***** is inserted (or kept) in the female's anus, at which point he delivers a swift punch to the back of the female’s cranium. This results in the simultaneous contraction of the **** sphincter and various other muscles in the female, thus producing a tremendous sensation for the male. However, for the technique to render successful, the receiving party must be knocked utterly unconscious.

“I was banging this one night and I donkey punched the bitch so hard she passed out!”
“What happened after that?”
“I fell asleep. What else?”
“Hear hear! Bravo!”

Donkey punching is more safe and effective when you use a swift but controlled open-handed karate chop to the very base of the skull, near its insertion on the neck. I believe this stimulates nerves that contract the **** sphincter muscles.
The legal definition should be removed because the goal is not to make the recipient unconscious. Also, this is not something that people actually do, its a freaken joke, you feminazi.
But, if you were to do it, a donkey punch to the spine just above the *** would probably work better (and provoke fewer lawsuits) than a blow to the head, which might even relax the anus. This is because sacral nerve stimulation has been linked to sphincter contraction (in cats)- dont ask.
Now, if you really want to get some sphincter contraction, without the whole punching thing, you cover the recipient's nose and mouth with a hankerchief full of ground pepper or something that will make her cough (or just ask her to cough repeatedly). Coughing tightens the anus twice as much as voluntarily squeezing.

My girlfriend asked me if I would like to donkey punch her, but I asked her to induce a coughing fit instead. Her cornhole puckered up so tight that I got sperm backwash and blew out my prostate!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:12 AM
TECH Regular

What's a "donkey punch"?
Old 04-21-2008, 09:18 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
Donkey Punch
1842 up, 540 down

Verb. Noun.
Whilst participating in either vaginal or **** ‘doggy style’ intercourse, during the instant before the male ejaculates, the ***** is inserted (or kept) in the female's anus, at which point he delivers a swift punch to the back of the female’s cranium. This results in the simultaneous contraction of the **** sphincter and various other muscles in the female, thus producing a tremendous sensation for the male. However, for the technique to render successful, the receiving party must be knocked utterly unconscious.

“I was banging this one night and I donkey punched the bitch so hard she passed out!”
“What happened after that?”
“I fell asleep. What else?”
“Hear hear! Bravo!”

Donkey punching is more safe and effective when you use a swift but controlled open-handed karate chop to the very base of the skull, near its insertion on the neck. I believe this stimulates nerves that contract the **** sphincter muscles.
The legal definition should be removed because the goal is not to make the recipient unconscious. Also, this is not something that people actually do, its a freaken joke, you feminazi.
But, if you were to do it, a donkey punch to the spine just above the *** would probably work better (and provoke fewer lawsuits) than a blow to the head, which might even relax the anus. This is because sacral nerve stimulation has been linked to sphincter contraction (in cats)- dont ask.
Now, if you really want to get some sphincter contraction, without the whole punching thing, you cover the recipient's nose and mouth with a hankerchief full of ground pepper or something that will make her cough (or just ask her to cough repeatedly). Coughing tightens the anus twice as much as voluntarily squeezing.

My girlfriend asked me if I would like to donkey punch her, but I asked her to induce a coughing fit instead. Her cornhole puckered up so tight that I got sperm backwash and blew out my prostate!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eosTp6hWs2Y
Old 04-21-2008, 09:25 AM
12 Second Club

What's a "donkey punch"?

I knew someone would ask. Great explaination guys, LOL.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry I asked. lol.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:46 AM
TECH Resident

That pig pic was great! LMAO
Old 04-21-2008, 01:50 PM
12 Second Club

Wow! I do believe ol' Patty boy has made himself the most famous ***** on LS1Tech.
Congrats!!!

Quick Reply: The 'SCAMMER' PAT WS6... Texas Need Your Help!