The 'SCAMMER' PAT WS6... Texas Need Your Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn this thread has gotten really interesteing. i am curous to see what happens to the little punk ***
Old 04-18-2008, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ProjectDuStU
This is the same guy that tried to sell me a maf and some lifters.. when i called him he started changing stories around and trippin on his words.. told me the lifters were in good workin condition and then later in the conversation he told me that he had to switch lifters cause his oil pressure was low and we when changed the lifters his pressure went back up.. and he was tryin to sale me those lifters..... kid seems like a total dumbass...
why does this not suprise me.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Launching!

so how long can a paypal status keep in 'pending'. its like 2 days right and been right near that?
hope this dick gets the full exent of the law and then some 'personal law' delt upon his immature idiotic skull.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

sometimes 2 weeks
Old 04-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Launching!

thats messed up, obviously using that to his advantage of saying he sent back their money.
what BS.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the problem is, this scammer refunded the money via a paypal E-Check.... which offers the max ammount of time
Old 04-18-2008, 11:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I spoke with Pat about this yesterday. My understanding from him was that he was going to refund the money to the affected parties. My understanding was that he has sold 5-6 of these clutches. Although in conversations with him on the phone he went back and forth between saying he had only sold one and two.

I would encourage Pat to make this right, and I would also encourage the other parties to give him the opportunity to make this right. At the same time I would encourage anyone with a claim to contact us, and also to prepare for any possible criminal or civil litigation should this matter not be resolved in an acceptable manner for the affected parties. My hope is that this will not happen.

I've already notified our attorneys, and if need be they can assist with this matter should it be required. But, my hope is that Pat is working in good faith to resolve this issue. If not, a couple of points to note:

In Texas the theft of more than $1500 classifies the theft in the category of a felony act. I am unsure if they would put both acts together from a prosecution standpoint. But at a very minimum they classify as a Class A Misdemeanor.

Class A up to 1 year in a county jail and/or a fine up to $4,000 - Theft/Criminal Mischief of $500 or more

State Jail (Fourth Degree) 180 days to 2 years in state jail, may also be fined up to $10,000; or court may impose Class A misdemeanor punishment Theft/Criminal Mischief of $1,500 or more

DTPA is a civil action which doesn't require the police. An individual can file a DTPA action on his or her own behalf. DTPA allows for the collection of 3X the ammount of damages related to the claim. So, if the amount of the claim was $1000, you are entitled to collect $3000 in damages. DTPA has very clear language and is in place to protect consumers from this sort of abuse.

My point for posting that information up is as a warning to anyone who reads it that theft in whatever form it takes is wrong, and it is punishable both in criminal and civil actions. I would also hope that Pat is going to make this right for the affected parties, and this matter can all be put to rest very, very soon.

Pat, if you are reading this, please do the right thing for these folks and be a man of your word.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
Yes sir i saw that thread
Ravens a chic.... I know Pat a little and I can't believe he would do this....
I hope it all works out... He needs to make restitution...

P.S. 1gen he would whoop your a$$ in a fight... you're to scrawny..
Old 04-19-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Go read the other PAT thread. He was arrested tonight for street racing!!! He got his karma!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 07:10 AM
Launching!

How do you guys expect to get a penny from some kid that lives at home, doesn't have a job and is asking you guys on how he can get unemployment money?
Old 04-19-2008, 08:16 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
How do you guys expect to get a penny from some kid that lives at home, doesn't have a job and is asking you guys on how he can get unemployment money?
The same way he got his Trans Am, from Mommy and Daddy.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
so how long can a paypal status keep in 'pending'. its like 2 days right and been right near that?
hope this dick gets the full exent of the law and then some 'personal law' delt upon his immature idiotic skull.
I talked to PayPal last night. The guy was really nice. He said the refund can take up to 7 business days. if it bounces the first time, they immediatly try again for a 2nd time. If no success then, his account will be frozen, and any moeny that goes into his PP account will be held up untill all parties have been refunded
Old 04-19-2008, 08:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Ravens a chic.... I know Pat a little and I can't believe he would do this....
I hope it all works out... He needs to make restitution...

whoops i did not know Raven was a chick.. My bad.. that was awesome, she would make that house call for me and whoop booty
Old 04-19-2008, 08:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Textralia (jarrod)

i am waiting for pat to make this right. if the attempted first refund does not go through and the 2nd does not go through, then i will be contacting the TX AG. I did try to contac you two times and have not heard anything back from you

Again going back to the refunds, he they do not clear, i get my police report, my local authorities will contact the keller PD and pick him up. Right now in IL he has not commited a crime b/c he is trying to refund my money. But in TZ he has commited a crime, fraud or deception. So right now i have to wait it out b4 i can proceed legally...

Jarrod, please contact me.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
The same way he got his Trans Am, from Mommy and Daddy.
I tried calling his house, but pat picked up, had a short convo with him, and he proceeded to get mad at me and hung up. then he sent me an e-mail

Originally Posted by PAT WS6 E-MAIL
i issued u ur money and u will get it in short time...

dont call my hosue and try to act like some badass.
i dont see what yall are still bitching about
Old 04-19-2008, 08:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
I'm not really argue with this since its not gonna happen because its not my money so I couldnt really justify driving that far when my money isnt on the line. I was speaking more of intimidation than anything or watching him get arrested or whatever anyone had in mind, however, I doubt Pat has any combat training and you havent seen me in around a year
Old 04-19-2008, 09:55 AM
10 Second Club

and like i said, i filed a report, but if the refund does go through i will take it as just that and that he did actually stand behind one part of his word at least. But we will just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Staging Lane

where does it say he got arrested for street racing? did he write it? and is it just something so he can say "I got arrested, I can't pay you back right now"

I still say get in touch with Mom and Dad...
Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Creman
where does it say he got arrested for street racing? did he write it? and is it just something so he can say "I got arrested, I can't pay you back right now"

some other people posted about it
Old 04-19-2008, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Creman

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...30#post9188030

Quick Reply: The 'SCAMMER' PAT WS6... Texas Need Your Help!