Whats it take to get arrested????

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben R
Damn that sucks Larry. Looks like you gotta be a drug dealer these days to actually get arrested.
Or a street racer.

Larry tell your friend to call the news stations. They will have a field day with that.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

I got arrested for street racing last weekend spent 2 days in there they have no clocked speed no vid and only said they heard us racing and threw us both in jail
Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SEXICAN
**** YOU! your stupid, statistically speaking thats a crime that would have been committed by a black or white group before a minority or imigrant group.
The 3 last break-ins or robberies in my neiborhood were committed buy a group of white kids and a black man.

Well lets see, judging by your screen name I am guessing that you are hispanic. You seem to be offended by the thought that an illegal immigrant might be involved in a crime. Do you even know what the term ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT means. It dosen't mean Mexican. There are illegal immigrants in this country from all over the world. Don't think that only mexicians know how to get into this country illegaly. Grow the **** up.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by playtoy
Well lets see, judging by your screen name I am guessing that you are hispanic. You seem to be offended by the thought that an illegal immigrant might be involved in a crime. Do you even know what the term ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT means. It dosen't mean Mexican. There are illegal immigrants in this country from all over the world. Don't think that only mexicians know how to get into this country illegaly. Grow the **** up.

I like how he says "minority or immigrant group".... Well, now a days, whites are becoming a "minority"..

O, your car is bad *** by the way. lol
Old 05-22-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Did they let the lady keep the TV? Or did the police keep it as evidence!
Old 05-23-2008, 07:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

**** YOU! your stupid, statistically speaking thats a crime that would have been committed by a black or white group before a minority or imigrant group.
The 3 last break-ins or robberies in my neiborhood were committed buy a group of white kids and a black man.

I like how your "statistics" are based on the last three robberies in your neighborhood.

I was just asking because we all know how much illegal immigrants can get away with. Hell, I have a good friend that is a cop and his orders are to let them go no matter what the reason they were pulled over for.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

In Maryland, someone gets pulled over and is found to be an illegal immigrant, they're on their way out of the country.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by reocamaro
In Maryland, someone gets pulled over and is found to be an illegal immigrant, they're on their way out of the country.
Not surprising, The politicians want them here as long as they don't have to deal with them.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by reocamaro
Not in Houston, where law enforcement officials are not allowed to ask for any documentation related to citizenship, etc. Apparently, ignorance really is bliss.

It's basically the new "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

And as far as the original question goes, it was completely valid. There is a definite difference in how the legal system has been handling an illegal immigrant criminal (redundant, I know) versus your standard American citizen criminal.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Do you even know what the term ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT means. It dosen't mean Mexican.
+1

Grow the **** up.
+eleventybillion
Old 05-23-2008, 08:56 AM
10-Second Club

Yeah, I mean those illegal immigrants are breaking laws just by being here, soaking up our tax dollars, hitting people with their no driving/drunk driving asses and then fleeing or not having insurance, maybe back in the day there were a lot more hard working illegals that had a good attitude & wanted to be here & assimilate into our culture, but now, most of them come here because of our social systems, just come on in & drop an anchor baby.....and what about all the people that are trying to migrate here legally? It's always the law abiding people that get the shaft.

And yeah, they need to call some news stations, they'll probably run a story on this. Cops are getting too damn lazy, they all hate doing the paper work involved with taking people in....I guess that's kinda nice when you just just say f'k it & not do the job you are getting paid to do.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:03 AM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
I cannot even believe you posted this,
Yeah, I mean why would anyone want to know the truth about their tax dollars at work. There's a lot of stuff going on in this country that would **** you off if you knew it was going on....wake up man!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:20 AM
TECH Resident

I think the neighbor and the owner should have shot them. If we have to do the police's job, well then **** it. As far as illegal immigrants, I agree we go way too soft on these *******; they need to be gone. I am sure America can make it without slavery.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kny3twalker
I think the neighbor and the owner should have shot them. If we have to do the police's job, well then **** it.
The problem with that is then the neighbor or owner would have gone to jail
Old 05-23-2008, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its texas you should have just shot her
Old 05-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

hold on dude before you try to defend him or be just as stupid, if your in texas whats the number one ILLEGAL IMAGRANT group in the news? HISPANICS! so obviously thats what he was trying to get at.OR mabey he ment a group of illigal Kenyans and if it wasn't in the news none of you racist morons would think to blame a illegal group. You people are so quick to setup barriers to make yourselves feel better. If race or legal status was thought to be an issue it probably would have been stated in the original post. regadless F U 2
Old 05-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by daniel6718
take a chill pill....your neighborhood might be differant....but illegals do get away with a bunch...

hes also in south texas where theres a much higher concentration
take a chill pill? are you kidding? wait till your group or something your apart of starts to get attacked. To most black people all whites are racsist.Thats not fair at all. ALL people just wanna point fingers. When katrina happened everybody blamed black people, because it was in the news now it's imagration wait in another year everyone else will find another band wagon to jump on.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

hold on dude before you try to defend him or be just as stupid, if your in texas whats the number one ILLEGAL IMAGRANT group in the news? HISPANICS! so obviously thats what he was trying to get at.OR mabey he ment a group of illigal Kenyans and if it wasn't in the news none of you racist morons would think to blame a illegal group. You people are so quick to setup barriers to make yourselves feel better. If race or legal status was thought to be an issue it probably would have been stated in the original post. regadless F U 2
What news have you been watching? The media does everything they can to cover up or leave out information when it comes to illegal immigrants causing crimes.

We aren't "setting up barriers" to make ourselves feel better. The fact is illegal immigrants are a drain on this country. They have no plans to assimilate and are a huge drain on our economy in more ways than I care to list right now.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if it wasn't in the news none of you racist morons would think to blame a illegal group
it has nothing to do with the news we see it everyday....theres no band wagon...its been going on for years and years...
Old 05-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by daniel6718
it has nothing to do with the news we see it everyday....theres no band wagon...its been going on for years and years...
ok so tell me when it first became an issue for you, years and years ago.