Whats it take to get arrested????

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SEXICAN
I never denied the numbers I just simply called you a racist.

you know this is funny, that you take such a stand and call people racist. In Mexico if they catch you crossing their southern border, they shoot you.

And is it racist if it were some other race than your own, and the people in the US felt the same way towards them? I mean if Canadians did not speak English(I realize there are French regions), and their most desperate and poor were flooding our Northern states, do you think the attitude would be any different?

Its not about race, its about the people doing things illegally, making the US citizen pay for it, and little attempt to assimilate. I know assimilation can take time, sometimes even a generation, but the new generation("anchor babies") are not assimilating well. Furthermore no other country in the world would turn a blind eye to this type of problem, why do you think the US should?
I do not know what the correct solution is, but the anchor baby policy needs to be done away with. As far as mass deportation, I am unsure, but the police cannot turn a blind eye to their criminal acts, and if deportation is our only option to fight this type of crime,....
Old 05-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Staging Lane

That sucks man.
I'm Mexican/Native American...

Heck, my 04 Durango go broken into by "white kids" lol.

It's funny when a crime is committed, there's always gotta be someone to mention "minority" or "illegal immigrant."
Old 05-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"""I do not know what the correct solution is, but the anchor baby policy needs to be done away with. ""

i completely agree...
Old 05-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by quickchrome2000
I am not a racist I am not a racist I am not a racist I am not a racist I am not a racist loooook **** if you type this a bunch of times you can actually believe it
You might want to try that yourself to see if it really works. I like how only white people can be racist.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:01 PM
TECH Pimp

jack *** who pulled the race card in first place ?
so we talking bout doing illegal actions then we all illegal, most of us drink alcohol before age 21 and some over 21 provide alcohol to under 21 guess y'all can blame dat on illegals

to the op sorry your thread got with all this race
cops rule..... and Texas law rules cause we can blast them thieves away if we need to legally
You tell me *******, did I quote you? No I didn't, and judging by your broken English and blatant hatred for the laws being discussed in this thread I'm going to guess you or someone close to you got here without a green card?

Just do me a favor and listen, I'll use small words that you can understand. This thread isn't about race, it's about a man that had his house broken into and nothing was done because we live with a flawed system. A system that harbors criminals from justice simply cause they aren't LEGAL citizens. Get off your high horse and wake the **** up. If this was your house in (Insert your home country) all you guys backing up this criminal would be singing a different tune if I went there and stole all your ****, got busted, and was left to walk free of justice.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes, this isn't about black or white, it's about wrong or right.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:19 PM
LS7 Member

+1 on Zac's post

Old 05-24-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by _Zac
You tell me *******, did I quote you? No I didn't, and judging by your broken English and blatant hatred for the laws being discussed in this thread I'm going to guess you or someone close to you got here without a green card?

Just do me a favor and listen, I'll use small words that you can understand. This thread isn't about race, it's about a man that had his house broken into and nothing was done because we live with a flawed system. A system that harbors criminals from justice simply cause they aren't LEGAL citizens. Get off your high horse and wake the **** up. If this was your house in (Insert your home country) all you guys backing up this criminal would be singing a different tune if I went there and stole all your ****, got busted, and was left to walk free of justice.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes, this isn't about black or white, it's about wrong or right.
Thank God somebody said it
Old 05-25-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What I don't get is why legal "Mexicans" spend time defending stupid *** illegal aliens. If I were a person of Mexican decent here in the US legally, I sure as hell wouldnt associate myself with illegals or defend them. Illegals are their own "race" of idiots. Dont give me **** about them trying to earn an honest living to support their families bla bla bla. The fact is that Mexico's largest import is american dollars sent back to Mexico by illegals. Their is a process and correct way to get in this country, FOLLOW IT!
Old 05-25-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by xssive
What I don't get is why legal "Mexicans" spend time defending stupid *** illegal aliens. If I were a person of Mexican decent here in the US legally, I sure as hell wouldnt associate myself with illegals or defend them. Illegals are their own "race" of idiots. Dont give me **** about them trying to earn an honest living to support their families bla bla bla. The fact is that Mexico's largest import is american dollars sent back to Mexico by illegals. Their is a process and correct way to get in this country, FOLLOW IT!

The truth is probably most legal Hispanics cannot not stand illegals, because it gives them a bad image as well. My friend Rafael busted his *** for citizenship and has nothing but contempt for the illegals here.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

I'll tell you asscrack, the OP hasn't stated what race the woman or kid are so you Get off your high horse and assume they are Mexican most likely they weren't so all yalls bitching in this thread is irrelevant. if yall posted this on the the " illegal rapes little girl thread" I don't even care if hes illegal he will get raped in jail
as for my broken English what can I say, Hooked on phonics didn't work for me must have for you
Old 05-25-2008, 05:19 PM
TECH Pimp

I'll tell you asscrack, the OP hasn't stated what race the woman or kid are so you Get off your high horse and assume they are Mexican most likely they weren't so all yalls bitching in this thread is irrelevant. if yall posted this on the the " illegal rapes little girl thread" I don't even care if hes illegal he will get raped in jail
as for my broken English what can I say, Hooked on phonics didn't work for me must have for you
First off, I never said anything about Hispanics in this thread, you and your pals pulled the race card the instant someone said illegals. Please learn to read before you post, you only hurt your argument by posting your poorly written and even worse thought out opinions. Especially when you bust in mid thread quoting me, having not said a single race related thing in this thread.

Moreover, if you don't believe the assailants to be "Mexicans" why are you getting all bent out of shape? Since when is "Mexican" a bad word anyway? It seems to me you're out to make this about race, and it's people like you with huge chips on their shoulders that keep racism alive in the first place. If someone calls me a racist name I turn the other cheek and move on. The hate you carry will live on forever in your children. Congrats on perpetuating the cycle, "asscrack".

Finally, you say "I don't even care if hes illegal he will get raped in jail", well had you attempted to read the thread you're posting in you would have realized the whole thread is about how an Illegal was LET GO without recourse, for robbing a house no less. Way to go on that huge embarrassing failure you call an opinion above. You have in a very subtle way touched me to volunteer in helping other special needs kids not unlike your self. Never know I might even be able to keep someone else from making a huge mistake like you in the future.

Kudos mi amigo.

_Daddy
Old 05-25-2008, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

First off, I never said anything about Hispanics in this thread, you and your pals pulled the race card the instant someone said illegals. Please learn to read before you post, you only hurt your argument by posting your poorly written and even worse thought out opinions. Especially when you bust in mid thread quoting me, having not said a single race related thing in this thread.

Moreover, if you don't believe the assailants to be "Mexicans" why are you getting all bent out of shape? Since when is "Mexican" a bad word anyway? It seems to me you're out to make this about race, and it's people like you with huge chips on their shoulders that keep racism alive in the first place. If someone calls me a racist name I turn the other cheek and move on. The hate you carry will live on forever in your children. Congrats on perpetuating the cycle, "asscrack".

Finally, you say "I don't even care if hes illegal he will get raped in jail", well had you attempted to read the thread you're posting in you would have realized the whole thread is about how an Illegal was LET GO without recourse, for robbing a house no less. Way to go on that huge embarrassing failure you call an opinion above. You have in a very subtle way touched me to volunteer in helping other special needs kids not unlike your self. Never know I might even be able to keep someone else from making a huge mistake like you in the future.

Kudos mi amigo.

_Daddy
******* standing ovation Zac
Old 05-25-2008, 07:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

I hate it when people pull the race card, it is sad.
True story, it makes people like me look bad when that happens.

So Pain, were they mexican?
(no sugar coating here)
Old 05-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xssive
What I don't get is why legal "Mexicans" spend time defending stupid *** illegal aliens. If I were a person of Mexican decent here in the US legally, I sure as hell wouldnt associate myself with illegals or defend them.

true story....
Old 05-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

[well had you attempted to read the thread you're posting in you would have realized the whole thread is about how an Illegal was LET GO without recourse, for robbing a house no less.]

well asshat I must have missed that part or got deleted so one of us is really stupid and I know its not me

Kudos partner
_papi

Old 05-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN

(no sugar coating here)
Why can't more people be like DONAIMIAN, don't sugar coat it and tell it like it is.......
hes a Moderator nevermind
I think I'll stop now before I go on vacation

Last edited by quickchrome2000; 05-25-2008 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's too bad you cant go on a Permacation.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN

(no sugar coating here)

The victims that own the home are Hispanic, and Caucasian. Both criminals were Hispanic. Honestly I have no clue if they were illegals, or citizens. Like Zac said, the point was a person was caught red-handed, with the stolen property in her car, police show up, and basically seem to try everything they can to not take the person to jail.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SEXICAN
hold on dude before you try to defend him or be just as stupid, if your in texas whats the number one ILLEGAL IMAGRANT group in the news? HISPANICS! so obviously thats what he was trying to get at.OR mabey he ment a group of illigal Kenyans and if it wasn't in the news none of you racist morons would think to blame a illegal group. You people are so quick to setup barriers to make yourselves feel better. If race or legal status was thought to be an issue it probably would have been stated in the original post. regadless F U 2
Interesting note, many people of Mexican decent that are here legally don't like being called Hispanic. There is no nation of Hispania.

Second note, I've lurked this site for a long time. I only recently joined for the purpose of Pm'ng a few people.
But this thread... good lord. The ignorance and stupidity that has been spewed onto the web here has forced me to make my first post.

I would like to thank you Zac for saying what would have taken me an hour to type.

But... if we want to talk about wasted tax dollars... Lets take a long, long look at our para-military police organizations that do nothing to protect the citizens which they are supposed to serve. And don't forget our wars on inanimate things such as nouns like "Drugs" or emotions like "Terror".
Our expenditures on these things make whats spent on "illegals" seem like just a drop in the bucket when it comes to needless waste by our current regime.

But I digress, I merely wanted to point out to our brighter crayons here that EVERYONE is racist.

It's been my experience over the years that the so called "minorities" are even more racist than the "Whites" that they so hate, or yearn to be.

I was raised to base my judgment of people on their actions, not their words, or skin colors. But I tell you, its getting VERY hard to keep doing that when I put up with so much blatant racism everyday from Mexicans and Blacks because of my skin color.

TL : DR?

Zac has brains, your all racist, cops and govt are corrupt, WAKE THE **** UP AND QUIT FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES.

Ty,

Also, Its been said already... But since I had my first encounter with the police(long story, I was liek 8) I have had nothing but reinforcement of the fact that cops don't give two ***** about helping people(always exceptions though) They are only concerned with giving tickets. I saw this constantly in the four years I had to deal with them as an EMT and in every traffic stop, and other issue that police have been involved in during my short time on this stinking rock.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Why can't more people be like DONAIMIAN, don't sugar coat it and tell it like it is.......
hes a Moderator nevermind
I think I'll stop now before I go on vacation
Meh, all races have a people who **** up, I was just poking fun at things really.

Back on top:
This kinda thing is a big issue with larger departments sadly. Most smaller agencies (jersey village for example) would have taken them to jail no questions asked. While I don't think stolen property is worth anyones life, I do believe it justifies a good *** beating.