Old 06-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default english bulldog puppies for sale houston

http://web.mac.com/smith3207/Site/puppies.html
Old 06-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

talk about an economy crisis!!! 1200-1400 for a dog!!!!! Man I remember when puppies where free back in the day. Are these dogs registered or even have their shots for that kind of money?
Old 06-15-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Junkie

English bulldogs are expensive. They always have been. Free is for pound puppy mutts, and there's nothing wrong with that, but for AKC bloodlines, you have to pay.

-Mike
Old 06-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Staging Lane

His ad doesn't stay anything about akc registered, shots, or being dewormed. Like I said if they come with what I stated then yeah I can see someone paying that much but if not then I don't see getting over a thousand for them. My buddy had trouble selling his english bulldog pups for $800 but they weren't registered or nothing and he had 1 or 2 whites and the others were spotted. And usually when paying that much people want to see papers on mom and dad dog to show that the blood line is full blood and no other breeds in the blood. My buddies dogs where full blood and some people refused to buy because he didn't have papers on his male dog.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Default bulldogs

yes they are expensive and if u want a good dog thats full blood and no problems u have too pay bulldogs are not for the poor they are high mantaince dogs but are very loyal and loving ( u get what u pay for)
in dogs and car parts etc
Old 06-15-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I want one but for 1200 ill get the twin disc textrallia that I need LOL!
Old 06-15-2008, 04:05 PM
11 Second Club

Damn thats not a bad price.. I have mostly found them for around 2,200-3,000..

Like mentioned above, they are a very high maintenance dog, lots of health problems, and if you want one, that is going to be healthy, you will be paying the price for them...

What ever you do, if you see an add for a miniture english bulldog, shy away, they don't exsist, its a scam... And to tell you the truth, if you were wanting to buy one, always, and I mean always, go and look at the dogs your self, and give the owners a back ground check, cause these dogs are very **** for health problems.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SuIcIdAlPoNtIaC
His ad doesn't stay anything about akc registered, shots, or being dewormed. Like I said if they come with what I stated then yeah I can see someone paying that much but if not then I don't see getting over a thousand for them. My buddy had trouble selling his english bulldog pups for $800 but they weren't registered or nothing and he had 1 or 2 whites and the others were spotted. And usually when paying that much people want to see papers on mom and dad dog to show that the blood line is full blood and no other breeds in the blood. My buddies dogs where full blood and some people refused to buy because he didn't have papers on his male dog.
This is a cheap price. For papers of mom and dad and champion bloodlines you will pay 2000 or more, and anywhere up to 3 or 4 thousand. You sound like you really dont know what you are talking about. I have an english bulldog and love her to death. If I was in the market for another bullie I would definately jump on this. If they are akc, shots and dewormes, I am sure he would charge more. I bet if you asked him to do it he would gladly charge to 400 bucks more.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Seriously, the prices are good prices for those dogs... especially the all white one

Quick Reply: english bulldog puppies for sale houston