Aggies get beat! TTU & UT live to play another day.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Colt McCoy is the truth...you'll see

I don't know why he has so many haters.
I'm not saying he's a bad quarterback, he's far from that. I just can't see him leading a team through the Big XII and then winning a national championship.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Flaith
TexZ's a friend of mine.

I wouldn't bring mention nut swinging around him too much... he might get a little anxious.

Ha, you ******. You'll fit right in around here.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM

Colt McCoy?! LOL!!

Just make sure you have a Gator handy for when his tampon falls out and he needs to be carted off the field with his head immobilized.

what a poozh
Old 09-04-2008, 12:17 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ben R
I'm not saying he's a bad quarterback, he's far from that. I just can't see him leading a team through the Big XII and then winning a national championship.

Yeah, he's good but completely different than VY. I don't think he would have what it takes to get them to a national championship game.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mmiller
khaos, please don't include A&M in any discussion as being on Texas' or OU's level in sports, lol. They are, and have been second fiddle to The University of Texas. Whether you want to admit it or not Tech owns A&M in football and will give them another beat down AGAIN this year.
mmiller please read the post...its saying the school as a whole if you'd rather me say it, bc obviously tech is better at football these days hence the "honda with a turbo thats faster than ferrari" analogy...sorry you didn't understand
Old 09-04-2008, 01:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spazdout
b/c he hasn't backed up his hype.....also playing in the shadow of VY doesn't help.
what hype? i don't recall mccoy being a hyped sensation..

but you are right, VYs shadow is very large.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

McCoy is bad. He just had a sophomore slump... he will be in the heisman runnings

he picked up more speed, great accuracy, patience... working with Applewhite.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

he will do damn fine this year, and be NC bound 09.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Texas Director

McCoy is a good QB, not great, but good. He had a great freshman year followed by a not so good sophmore year. The OL at Texas is greatly improved and he has some really good receivers and I think the RB's are going to have a better year than people think. As a result, I look for Colt to have a great season this year.

Flaith, Colt is a tough guy. The "cart McCoy and cart McCry" references are no class and undeserved. Kellen Heard's cheap shot on him was uncalled for, as was the taunting by the no-class Aggie fans who were supporting Heard for the cheap shot.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Teching In

As long as we beat the hell outta t.u. again this year im happy. The only thing that Tech is number one at is the number of students with std's.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by wavechaser2007
As long as we beat the hell outta t.u. again this year im happy. The only thing that Tech is number one at is the number of students with std's.
thanks for your contribution to the thread...it was noted and ignored....please try again next time.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:54 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Zing! Really though, not funny.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 09-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Teching In

And if t.u. is all that then why has A&M beat them 2 yrs in a row. The long horns arent ****. As far as Tech goes they may be doing better in the past couple of years but to compare Tech and any other school in Texas is a joke. Really? Tech almost lost accreditation. The school is an embarrassment to the state of Texas! A&M is starting off slow with our new coach but look for big things from Goodson and if we ever put Jerrod Johnson in as QB watch out.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

pathetic
Old 09-04-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

And if t.u. is all that then why has A&M beat them 2 yrs in a row. The long horns arent ****. As far as Tech goes they may be doing better in the past couple of years but to compare Tech and any other school in Texas is a joke. Really? Tech almost lost accreditation. The school is an embarrassment to the state of Texas! A&M is starting off slow with our new coach but look for big things from Goodson and if we ever put Jerrod Johnson in as QB watch out.

10+ wins every season over the past 9 years sounds damn good to me.

you lost all your accreditation in your first post.

please stop posting in this thread, as you become more of an embarrassment to aTm.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

it wouldn't surprise me if wavechaser was the OP in this thread

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...e=2&forum_id=5

:bowrofl:
Old 09-04-2008, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow. Texags has some crazy people there and then some sane people.

So you really don't think we will play for the Title if we win out? I think we will, 1 loss teams play for the BCS title all the time and we will have some good wins over tu, ou and tech.
Ummmm what??

Seriously, though... If you were actually at the game, then you would have seen what I saw. It's about 1000 times more likely that we lose the rest of our games and go 0-for than win out. No one on our schedule is less talented than A-State, and they outplayed us top to bottom.

Heck, it's about 10 times more likely that I'll give birth out my anus to a healthy 10 pound 8 oz. male goat than us winning an NC this year.
Ahhh sane person.

Im a true Texas fan. Ill root for any texas team as long as they arent playing another texas team Im rooting for them.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:34 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
10+ wins every season over the past 9 years sounds damn good to me.
And as often as I disagree with much of Powered's UT pride BS, he does make good points more often than not. Wave, the smart A&M fans in this thread are NOT talking huge trash, but rather realize where their school stands currently and are humbled by it a bit.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Texas Director

wave has got to be one of the delusional posters over at Texags, lol.

wave, how quickly you forget about Texas beating a&m six years in a row before the last two years, and a lot of those six straight wins were blowouts. Guys like you never want to talk about that. Only the two fluke wins by the inferior team.

As PBS pointed out,Texas has nine 10 win season in a row. There isn't an a&m fan in the world that wouldn't trade places with Texas and the success the Horns have had over that run. Not to mention the family atmosphere at Texas and the classy way Mack and his staff run the program.

Good times, and it's great to be a Longhorn fan!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Banned

lol, this guy is funny

gotta be like an 18 year old freshman