Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1971 Camaro !!!!FEELER!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 12:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1971 Camaro !!!!FEELER!!!!

Year: 1971
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $0
Mileage: 77000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I dont want to but I may have to sell my 71'. It was my first car and it has been sitting in the garage for almost 5 years now with the front end apart and interior pulled. With the way Im going I may not be able to work on it and rebuild it for another 5 years at least.

I am just curious what would be a good price to post it up for.

Floor pan has rust (Washington car but has since been in AZ) and it is at this point a rebuild. The SB 350 and the TH350 has been sitting "wet" for the time it has been parked. Needs new heads and rocker setup and carb. even though I am sure anyone who buys it will most likely put in a new motor. Has some minor damage on both fenders and rear quarter panel. With the car comes all the parts I have for it. Polished HF water pump valve covers and some other stuff like full carpet and seats for the interior and random tidbits. Everything I have for the car needs to go with it. I really dont know what to charge for the car if I decide to sell it so honest pricing suggestions would be appreciated. If I decide to sell it this would prob. be my first place to post. Thanks guys.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:01 PM
TECH Resident

Does anyone even have an interest?
Old 03-17-2010, 06:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

it is very interesting and I like that body style. I'd say with the body in really nice shape but kind of in the middle of engine and trans work, nothing is certain as far as running condition but good parts anyway, man I guess I'd have to say somewhere starting at about 5000? Is that honest? I know 67-69s go for that with just a pile of rust and these body styles are getting more popular real quick like. Sorry if I'm way off but that is my conservative thought on the value, please don't take it as an insult just trying to give some feedback.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by sapper_daddy
it is very interesting and I like that body style. I'd say with the body in really nice shape but kind of in the middle of engine and trans work, nothing is certain as far as running condition but good parts anyway, man I guess I'd have to say somewhere starting at about 5000? Is that honest? I know 67-69s go for that with just a pile of rust and these body styles are getting more popular real quick like. Sorry if I'm way off but that is my conservative thought on the value, please don't take it as an insult just trying to give some feedback.
I'd have to agree. This is a totally unbiased opinion as I have no interest in the thing one way or the other. It does fall right into line with alot of the older Camaros I've seen over the past couple years. Not tryin to start anything but thats pretty fair I'd say. Hang onto the thing if it isn't eating anything, it's like a savings bond, it'll never go down in value.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Give you $3000 cash.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

I agree more with the $5000 idea, and thats what I had in mind anyway. Plus this is just a feeler for now.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if i had the cash, id take it off your hands, very nice project
Old 06-02-2010, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old thread & a feeler at that, but did you make any decision on selling?