Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Trans Am ls1/t56

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2002 Navy Blue Metallic Trans Am ls1/t56

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10950
Mileage: 93000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

re-made

Last edited by xxrillixx; 09-30-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

added a couple more pics
Old 06-03-2013, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump it up.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:44 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price is awfully steep, especially considering the current market..

Don't mean to be an ******* by any means, just giving a kind word. I would be asking more in the 8k range. Paid 9k for my 68k miles 99 TA last summer.

Either way, GLWS
Old 06-04-2013, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sigh... not another one.

KBB on yours now is $9995-9500 @69k miles
KBB on mine now is $11,950-11,500 @93k miles

3 years difference, last year available. More desired ebony versus grey interior... Ls6 intake versus ls1 intake... Yours is also an auto... not a 6speed. So I don't think you are comparing apples to apples. Hell a set of rims and tires can change the price 500-1000.

I know you said you don't mean to be an *******, but that is exactly what you are doing. Did you even read the post? Im going to have to say with the ignorant comment you left that you did not.

Im sorry you are having a hard time selling your car. Please do not degrade my car because of it. Your car also had no mods when you bought and your thread says you bought it a couple of years ago... your comment here says last year, seeing as it now has 81k miles... that sounds more accurate. So if you are lying about when you bought it... are you lying about the price you paid for it also? Mine also doesn't have lifter noises and doesn't have a bad rearend. But good luck with your sale, and I will atleast be honest... I meant that to sounds like an *******.

Last edited by xxrillixx; 06-04-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
Sigh... not another one.

KBB on yours now is $9995-9500 @69k miles
KBB on mine now is $11,950-11,500 @93k miles

3 years difference, last year available. More desired ebony versus grey interior... Ls6 intake versus ls1 intake... Yours is also an auto... not a 6speed. So I don't think you are comparing apples to apples. Hell a set of rims and tires can change the price 500-1000.

I know you said you don't mean to be an *******, but that is exactly what you are doing. Did you even read the post? Im going to have to say with the ignorant comment you left that you did not.

Im sorry you are having a hard time selling your car. Please do not degrade my car because of it. Your car also had no mods when you bought and your thread says you bought it a couple of years ago... your comment here says last year, seeing as it now has 81k miles... that sounds more accurate. So if you are lying about when you bought it... are you lying about the price you paid for it also? Mine also doesn't have lifter noises and doesn't have a bad rearend. But good luck with your sale, and I will atleast be honest... I meant that to sounds like an *******.
no need to be an *******, hes just trynna help. Youve got a nice car and all, but mods dont increase value, and kbb means nothing unless youre a dealership. Thats ws6 price.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What are you talking about? "Mods don't change the price of the vehicle." So you are telling me you would pay the same price for a stock car, as you would a 10 sec car? Please explain...

"KBB means nothing"... Then why does EVERYONE go by it?
"KBB means nothing unless you are a dealer"... Then why are you able to look up PRIVATE sales, RETAIL, and Trade In values?

Im not saying KBB is what you have to pay, but it gives a good guideline.

"That's ws6 price." My last Ws6, in this condition was a 2000. Went for $13,200, last year. But it had a couple more mods.

Im sorry. I thought this was the For Sale section. Didnt realize Im in the "Whats it worth" section.

Last edited by xxrillixx; 06-08-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Car looks great, you should try Ebay,autotrader, craigslist too. No comments there on price. Every one is looking for a steal here.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

What are you talking about? "Mods don't change the price of the vehicle." So you are telling me you would pay the same price for a stock car, as you would a 10 sec car? Please explain...
Sure thing. I would pay more for a stock unmolested car than a bolt on car, or a car that might have been a project at some point.

As for buying a stock vs 10 second car, quit kidding yourself. Why do you think there are a lot more modded cars being parted out rather than sold already built?

"KBB means nothing"... Then why does EVERYONE go by it?
"KBB means nothing unless you are a dealer"... Then why are you able to look up PRIVATE sales, RETAIL, and Trade In values?

Im not saying KBB is what you have to pay, but it gives a good guideline.
Again, look around you. Who pays full price for a car these days? Only dealerships. Plus, NADA is a batter guide line. Wheres the mod option for KBB?

"That's ws6 price." My last Ws6, in this condition was a 2000. Went for $13,200, last year. But it had a couple more mods.
If you can find a sucker to buy it, then good for you. I bought my ws6 in similar condition for less than half that price.

Ill go ahead and leave your thread now though. You sound like youre mad lol.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not mad, distraught... just don't understand the blatant disrespect for fellow enthusiasts. I would never go into someone elses thread with malice intent and tell them what their vehicle is worth... Especially if I wasn't even looking to purchase. Yet so many people here feel that it is an acceptable thing to do, if I'm the only one that will stand up and shun this behavior... that's fine. I gladly accept that burden.

Its a free market, I strongly believe economics is the driving force here. If the demand is not there, I will not sell it and will be forced to lower the price or keep it. If the demand is there, it will sell. Posting derogatory comments in someone elses thread does nothing to change that, it merely shows the commenters misunderstanding of economics.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Zlow28
Sure thing. I would pay more for a stock unmolested car than a bolt on car, or a car that might have been a project at some point.
I disagree. I would rather have a car with tasteful mods for a little more then a stock car that has never been touched. In my experience cars that have NEVER been driven hard have more issues then those that have. Especially when it comes to having been tuned, the stock one simply is not adequate. The difference is you don't trust people to do good work on cars... and rightfully so, there are many hacks out there. But If you were good at working on cars you would be able to pick out those people. Instead you buy cheap to cover the potential losses. Nothing wrong with that... but not the only way to purchase a car.

As for buying a stock vs 10 second car, quit kidding yourself. Why do you think there are a lot more modded cars being parted out rather than sold already built?
Ummm, they pull them apart because the parts are worth more by themselves and they have the talent to do so. Many people don't and will sell the car for much less then they have in it... but it still sells for MORE then a stock car.

Again, look around you. Who pays full price for a car these days? Only dealerships. Plus, NADA is a batter guide line. Wheres the mod option for KBB?
I merely posted KBB price, im far under that. Where are you going to find the same thing AT A DEALER? Please, walk down to your nearest dealer today and buy a car just like mine... oh wait... you cant.

If you can find a sucker to buy it, then good for you. I bought my ws6 in similar condition for less than half that price. Ill go ahead and leave your thread now though. You sound like youre mad lol.
Your ws6 was completely rebuilt? New 4.10 rearend, brand new tick 6 speed trans, brand new LMR motor? Koni shocks? No? Then I would say it was no where near the quality of my car.

Different things are important to different people. Some its strictly price, some its strictly mods, some its purchasing a car from an honest person. Ive seen many people sell their junk as good cars, ive bought a few of them on here. Lying about titles, or condition come to find out its completely different when you get the car. If price is the only thing important to you, you can take that gamble. For someone who wants an honest assessment of the car they are purchasing, someone who wants the quality that they pay for... those people look at my cars. If I can keep the riffraff like you away simply by pricing it high, that's a win-win.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by xxrillixx; 06-09-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PMs replied
Old 06-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Teching In

That's a really nice car that you have for sale. If I didn't already have one I would seriously consider it at that price. Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PMs replied.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Up to the top, just had her buffed this week, she looks amazing.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

PMs replied
Old 06-26-2013, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

NADA is what banks use to determine loan value, so that's a more relevant figure than KBB to a potential buyer - especially a buyer that needs to use financing.

Clean retail, according to NADA, is $10,400 on your car. I think your price is pretty fair, so I wouldn't sweat the nimrods.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PMs replied. OBO
Old 07-03-2013, 10:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Up to the top
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

PMs replied