Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 Camaro Z28 M6 73k miles (near stock) - Gainesville, FL $7000

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 Camaro Z28 M6 73k miles (near stock) - Gainesville, FL $7000

1999 Camaro Z28 (VIN: 2G1FP22G9X2107612)
6-speed
73k miles
Cruise
A/C
Power Windows
Power Locks
T-Tops
Fog Lights
Traction Control

SS Hood
SLP Lid
Exhaust E-Cutout
Pro 5.0 Shifter
UMI Weld-In Subframe Connectors
Whisper Mod

A/C blows cold, heat works great, mechanically the car runs absolutely beautiful. All 8 spark plugs have been replaced with NGK TR-55s. Both window motors have been replaced by me with Advance Auto lifetime warranty refurbs. Oil changes every 3-4k with full synthetic (used to be Mobil 1 5w30 but the last change was with Pennzoil Platinum 5w30) and a AC Delco filter. I replaced the rear differential fluid with Redline synthetic gear lube + GM limited slip additive. I replaced the tranny oil with GM Syncromesh as well. The UMI SFCs were welded in professionally by a local race shop in PA.

The paint has its flaws just like any car that has actually been driven. The hood has cracking around the scoop (been there since I bought it, not sure why it happened) but it's not terrible. Bumper and hood have some rock chips but overall, not bad at all. A couple small scratches here and there but I'd rate the paint at least a 8/10.

Interior is super clean. Driver's seat leather is a little beat up. No tears but it has some cracking. The insert on the driver's seat has been replaced due to tearing down the middle. The dash is 100% not cracked or warped. Used to be a NJ then PA car so the sun wasn't too hard on it. Once I brought it down here to FL, I made sure I bought windshield reflectors and have used them every day to prevent any problems. The seals between the windows and t-tops started leaking a bit last year when hurricane Fay came through but I just put dielectric grease on the seals today so that should help if not completely solve the problem. The seals look like they're still in great condition. I have t-top shades installed with double-sided tape as well.

I still have all of the stock parts (radio, shifter, air box) that will go with the car. I also have a spare full size tire (not on a wheel) that I kept because one of the rear tires blew and I replaced both. The car currently sits under a car cover and the cover will be going with the car. I have no use for it.

I'm not looking to make a dime on this car. I still owe on it and I just want it gone. I got married last July, moved down here to FL in August, and took a big pay cut with my current job. I can afford to keep the car but it sure would be nice to pay off the wedding debt, student loans, and save up money for a downpayment on a house in a few years.

All I want for it is what I owe on the loan. I currently owe $7k. I just want to not have a car payment. I've owned the car for over 2 years (2 years last October) and I know I'm at least the 3rd owner.

The car is located in Gainesville and I'm available on weekends to show the car to those who are interested. Give me a call and we can set up a time.

610-505-1621

EDIT: It seems that a few people have questioned the color of the hood. No, the color is not different. The hood is the same color as the rest of the car. Light modifies the color of the paint in certain angles and the angle of the hood and bumper are very different. I've attached two older pictures of the car at the bottom to show you that the color is the same.

Also, the grille in the hood scoop is not shown in the first two pictures but it is installed. It was removed while the car was being detailed.

Last edited by Kalgorn; 04-02-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for the morning.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Would u be interested in trading for a Red S R T-4 with 52k miles....jus paid 11k for it with 43k miles in december...most of the miles are highway cause im in college and go home amost every weekened which is an hour drive....only mods are turbosmart Blow-off valve,Big Front Mount Intercooler and 3 inch Downpipe
Old 04-01-2009, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would absolutely love to have a S R T-4 but I really don't want to have a car payment anymore. I've got another car ('89 Prelude Si 4WS) so I don't need a replacement for the Camaro. Thanks for the offer though. If I were looking to get another car, I would probably be interested.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Teching In

Great looking car. If I was out of college already, I'd be picking that up in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

BEWARE: Seller doesn't like people from Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, 95% perfect setup minus the color of the leather IMO
Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Quick99Si
BEWARE: Seller doesn't like people from Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, 95% perfect setup minus the color of the leather IMO
Nothing against people from Illinois. Just cautious about someone with 0 posts in Illinois inquiring about a car in FL. I had planned on calling you about it.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for the day.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TTT for today.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Down payment received. Pending sale.