Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2006 Z06s FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Z06s FOR SALE

Someone please let me know the rules for listing a new car for sale as i am a salesman at a dealer and dont want to go against any rules. Thanks mike

Last edited by NO5.0; 10-17-2005 at 10:43 AM. Reason: NOT SURE IF POSTING THIS UNDER HTE RULES?
Old 10-17-2005, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

O.K. We have a few ZO6s available, post if interested. Only so many made and only certain dealers are able to sell them. We are getting 5000. over sticker. The 1st 3 we sold at sticker only to find them on ebay for 10,000 more. The dealer wont let them go now for sticker cuz we are only getting a limited # of them. Thanks Mike
Old 10-17-2005, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

heres the scoop, i guess 110 dealers are allocated so many vettes a year, we got 24 for 06 Les Stanford gets probably double that. Dealers have been taking deposits on cars not even in yet. One dealer has 165 deposits on 06s and are only getting a fraction of them so the majority of customers will not see a 06. we have approximately 9 left not accountted for. Just some info for the zo6 buyers. thanks
Old 10-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Launching!

my dad may look at one if its not over retail
Old 10-17-2005, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Don't pay $1 over MSRP on these things. Chevrolet has already said they are NOT limited run cars, but will produce as many as are ordered. Low volume dealers are getting a certain allotment, but high volume/high end dealers will be able to order you whatever you want any time of the year (delivery date might be a bugger to wait on). I hate when dealers claim a car as a limited run and try and mark it up to kingdom come. If the car IS limited, FINE (Lotus Elise, Mercedes McLarin F1, new ferrari super-duper $4mil car)...but when it's been said that the manufacturer will produce as many as they can sell....it's a greedy dealer and a dumb consumer that leads to marked up MSRP. Even low end cars have this happen (Toyota Pirus, Pontiac Solctise).
Old 10-18-2005, 07:19 AM
TECH Addict

dont pay over invoice if they want to sale the car they will sale it at msrp. if not tell them to to screw themselves. people are idiots that pay over invoice on them and damn greedy *** dealers who sale them for more than they are suppose to
Old 10-18-2005, 08:57 AM
On The Tree

typical people with attitudes. go order one mr. no it all and get back to me. Anyways i guess this turned out to be a bad idea to state any zo6s for sale all i got was beat up here. Where are the dealers that are selling them at msrp? Why dont they post? anyways good luck everyone and if i can help anyone let me know if not im done posting, dont have time to argue on the computer. Thanks no offense meant to anyone.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:09 AM
TECH Addict

slt200mph is selling them at msrp i believe.
also im not trying to be a dick im just stating some facts and opinions. opinions are like ******** everybody has one. you should have thought about what people are going to say when your trying to get them for more than a car is suppose to be. thanks and have a good day
Old 10-19-2005, 10:43 AM
JSB
Teching In

No offense, but they probably don't need to advertise in places like this. You would think people would have learned by now. Why would you buy something over what it is worth? Doesn't make much business since to me. Especially with GM sales down 57%. I guess it's like when I bought my last house, when your spending that kind of money what's another 5k going to hurt. Unfortunately, I don't look a cars the same way. You also have people that have to be first, and they are willing to pay for it as well. Those are the people they rely on, and the same people that keep the dealers doing what they're doing. I had a friend do the same when the s2k came out. The dealers wouldn't be able to do it if we didn't buy them at that price. So I guess you can't blame them.