1968 Chevelle for Sale/Trade $2850.00

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1968 Chevelle for Sale/Trade $2850.00

Sold!!!

Last edited by ssdungeon; 07-18-2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to put the ful price on the car.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

pics to fbodydriver@yahoo.com can you take pictures of the interior, door jams, and place s like that, im really interested in the car, but its too long of a haul for me to come up and look at it and be it something that i dont want

thanks

chris
Old 07-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Teching In

Very intereseted in this car. I'm in Morganton. How much rust is on the car? Did you weld the trunk and quarters on or was it done by someone else? I'd really like to come check it out.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Banned

I put up pics of the door jams and the interior just the door panels need real attention. The seats need to be covered or cleaned. I was going to put buckets in. I can guarantee its no rust bucket at all. The doors close as they should and the door handles were replaced. The body is really tight. No holes anywhere. The trunk was open when i got it so there were bad spots there but the best frame guy down here did the trunk and you have to look hard to see that it was replaced. He cleaned the welds so good honestly it is top notch work. That was the only bad rust spot in the car. I had some around the back window but that too has been treated and sealed. Before deciding to sell this car i was building it for ME so trust me the things I did were done pretty well.

I replied LATE to everyone via email but replied. Greg Sparks lives about 20 minutes from me and has the car. He is setting up for the purchase of the car. I have the clear title in hand and the sale will be a smooth transaction. Please call Greg Sparks 803-524-1253. feel free to contact me as well.

Originally Posted by 1998MysticZ28
pics to fbodydriver@yahoo.com can you take pictures of the interior, door jams, and place s like that, im really interested in the car, but its too long of a haul for me to come up and look at it and be it something that i dont want

thanks

chris
Old 07-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

No holes in the floors trunk. I have pics of about all areas of the car up now. There was a bad spot in the trunk and I had that done right. Ill try to get pics of that as well. That was all done when the gas tank was installed.

Originally Posted by backthepack
Very intereseted in this car. I'm in Morganton. How much rust is on the car? Did you weld the trunk and quarters on or was it done by someone else? I'd really like to come check it out.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Teching In

sounds good man.. When could i come down and look at it?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Great deal. Wish you were closer!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Teching In

So is 2850 the cost of the car on a rolling chassis, just no engine or tranny?
Old 07-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stevo182
So is 2850 the cost of the car on a rolling chassis, just no engine or tranny?

$2850.00 is the cost of the car rolling the extra parts and the TH350 with shift kit. I just have a lot into that motor so I will be keeping it. Plus you will have to pay to have the motor pulled or you can just pull it yourself. I wont sell the car without the motor until at least after July 15th. I am giving a guy a chance to check out the car that wants the whole thing. After then its first come with money first leave with car and clear title.

Thanks,