Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

***sp motorsports has a new home***

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by droptopT/A
ouch lol
another check on my list of guys i refuse to help out from now on, damn this list is getting long
Old 08-12-2009, 01:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
thats like being the smartest retard...
Old 08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats like being the smartest retard....
Thats like being straight, But having the same sexual preference as wes.

*Future response from wes*

"Hey xpeditious, whats your problem with me. I never did anything to you, Your a bully and my mama told me to stand up to bullies."

LMAO.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs

"Hey xpeditious, whats your problem with me. I never did anything to you, Your a bully and my mama told me to stand up to bullies."

LMAO.
lol...
Old 08-12-2009, 01:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs

LMAO.
hahaha

Wes is going to start a thread saying he can't put up with you anymore Ivan and that it will be his last post here on 'Tech.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...rew-forum.html
Old 08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
FormerVendor

first of all your "drag" car wont anywhere near a second behind my vette on the road course....... having a nasa mustang is cool its a fast road course mustang, but its still a mustang on a road course, thats like being the smartest retard.... i run within 3 sec. of full t1 vettes (with good drivers mind you) on williow springs. my point i am making is your talking crap on cars that are street cars, peoples daily drivers in your drag car, apples to oranges man...... and stop picking my gto it doesnt even have motor in it, and it wasnt a 408" when it was running

Besides the fact that these arguements of "come race my car on at the drag strip & road course" are kinda a waste of time for both of you guys....

Fastest AIX cars in the country (which ive been involved with building/tuning: Ernesto Roco, Andy Sutak, Patrick Lindsey) are far out of your vettes league and T1 cars... They are also all LS based mustangs...
Old 08-12-2009, 02:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SoCalSpd
Besides the fact that these arguements of "come race my car on at the drag strip & road course" are kinda a waste of time for both of you guys....

Fastest AIX cars in the country (which ive been involved with building/tuning: Ernesto Roco, Andy Sutak, Patrick Lindsey) are far out of your vettes league and T1 cars... They are also all LS based mustangs...
Does Ernesto have a red 1994-1996 Cobra?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Addict

another check on my list of guys i refuse to help out from now on, damn this list is getting long
Ivan must be Numero Uno on that list.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

first of all your "drag" car wont anywhere near a second behind my vette on the road course....... having a nasa mustang is cool its a fast road course mustang, but its still a mustang on a road course, thats like being the smartest retard.... i run within 3 sec. of full t1 vettes (with good drivers mind you) on williow springs. my point i am making is your talking crap on cars that are street cars, peoples daily drivers in your drag car, apples to oranges man...... and stop picking my gto it doesnt even have motor in it, and it wasnt a 408" when it was running
I never mentioned any one type of cars at any point in my post. I said I wonder if these guys talking **** on Rob would want to race my little Mustang, which Rob has helped me build... If someone has a drag car that was talking ****, then bring it on. We can do it heads up or we can run on an index or bracket that way it won't matter who's got the fastest car, it will be who is the best driver...
Old 08-12-2009, 02:28 PM
TECH Regular

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahha ahahahahahahahhaahahhahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wow wow dont be so sensitive lol dont worry i wasnt even asking for ur help anymore i dont like cocky tuners that act like they know everything and **** up trannys and cme's.i know i am going to have a bunch of ur buddies talking **** 2 me cause of this post but i can care less this would be my last post about u say what u like i wont respond i just dont care.
for the record all u did was tune my car i did all the work.u lost alot of work i am vp of a car club and i know alot of people with fbodys but i mean u dont care u got vettes 2 work on lol.
since i wont be going backto cms thanks mike for helping me out all the time great customer service lol since ryne was to bussy lurking on robs threads
Old 08-12-2009, 03:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahha ahahahahahahahhaahahhahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wow wow dont be so sensitive lol dont worry i wasnt even asking for ur help anymore i dont like cocky tuners that act like they know everything and **** up trannys and cme's.i know i am going to have a bunch of ur buddies talking **** 2 me cause of this post but i can care less this would be my last post about u say what u like i wont respond i just dont care.
for the record all u did was tune my car i did all the work.u lost alot of work i am vp of a car club and i know alot of people with fbodys but i mean u dont care u got vettes 2 work on lol.
since i wont be going backto cms thanks mike for helping me out all the time great customer service lol since ryne was to bussy lurking on robs threads
ha ha ha like i said earlier, you have done this in the past to me and i let it go.... but when you have a problem next time, dont come whining to me asking for help, your a big man on this forum, but when your at my shop you are a meek little girl, really sad... if your buddies in your club are anything like you i dont want them as customers....
Old 08-12-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

I guess you have a lot of pull over your Club members being "VP" and all. But if i was a part of your club, I could care less who you have personal beef with. I'll take my anywhere. **** there isn't many choices out there for good tuners...

1) A convicted chop shop owner (Rob)
2) A grumpy *** old man that hates f-bodys (Charlie)
3) The bridge you just burned (Ryne)
Old 08-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by travie319
I guess you have a lot of pull over your Club members being "VP" and all. But if i was a part of your club, I could care less who you have personal beef with. I'll take my anywhere. **** there isn't many choices out there for good tuners...

Don't forgot about Kushawn in San Diego. He'll charge you about 1/2 your KBB for his services.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:10 PM
TECH Regular

ha ha ha like i said earlier, you have done this in the past to me and i let it go.... but when you have a problem next time, dont come whining to me asking for help, your a big man on this forum, but when your at my shop you are a meek little girl, really sad... if your buddies in your club are anything like you i dont want them as customers....
dammm i am a big man on the forums haha yeah thanks u should be one too being that u own a shop and are a ls1 tech sponser i dont remember being a meek little girl ever but if u say so lol like u said it i am the bigger man here so i will not downgrade myself to ur level and have little fights over the internet or want to be in a cage match with that being said keep talking **** i dont care this forum is not my life and dont care much to try and impress people with smartass remarks and calling people little girls since i am the big man....lmao
a simple ouch is all that it takes to upset a shop owner lol lmao
i will not reply any more goodbye........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..................... . . . .. . . ... . .................................................. .................................................. ...................
Old 08-12-2009, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rzuff
Don't forgot about Kushawn in San Diego. He'll charge you about 1/2 your KBB for his services.
I said good tuners...
Old 08-12-2009, 05:15 PM
10 Second Club

There is more tuners than that. Just can't say because they don't sponsor here, In respect to those who do pay for sponsership.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Regular

yeah well ur not in my club lol so dont trip lol
and there more tunners out there then those u just mention
and the carclub members happen to be real good friends of mine and i do most of there work
Old 08-12-2009, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry Ivan....I should have mentioned LSX tuners but those were the one's worth mentioning.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah well ur not in my club lol so dont trip lol
and there more tunners out there then those u just mention
and the carclub members happen to be real good friends of mine and i do most of there work
No, you don't trip....lol I am sorry but you are the reason I do not join car clubs. One dumbshit always ruins it for the rest.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:34 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry Ivan....I should have mentioned LSX tuners but those were the one's worth mentioning.
I was talking about LSX tuners as well

Quick Reply: ***sp motorsports has a new home***