Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone in the north nevada area? Reno, winnemucca ect.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the north nevada area? Reno, winnemucca ect.

Looking to see if anyone is in the north nevada area. Reno, fallon, winnemucca ect. Just moved out here and looking for fellow racers.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TheBlueKnight is in the Reno area if I remember correctly. Other than that I think you are SOL.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

There's a few of us on here. Where are you staying at? I see you mentioned winnemucca so you must be out east somewhere lol....
Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
There's a few of us on here. Where are you staying at? I see you mentioned winnemucca so you must be out east somewhere lol....
Ya I live in winnemucca, i work at newmont mining now. Just got out the army. I go to reno all the time though to gamble, race and women lol.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIXEDBREED
Ya I live in winnemucca, i work at newmont mining now. Just got out the army. I go to reno all the time though to gamble, race and women lol.
That's a long drive for some hoes!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MIXEDBREED
You ever bring your gto?

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
That's a long drive for some hoes!
Sometimes that's just how you gotta do it
Old 04-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Teching In

You ever bring your gto?

Sometimes that's just how you gotta do it
Ya I bring the gto to reno alot. Some guys might be going to the track in fallon this weekend if the weather is good. If i can get off work then I will be taking the gto down there for some motor testing. Awhile back i raced some guy with a black zr1 in carson city and whooped on him lol. I was on a 100 shot when i beat him.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I hang out with a few guys with GTOs. I'm sure they would be interested in checking out your setup. Heck I wouldn't mind either. Sounds like a pretty cool car.
I went to fallon a few weeks ago. Weather was good for racing but a little bit of a head wind. Watch out we're expecting some rain this weekend so fallon might be seeing some of that.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Teching In

I hang out with a few guys with GTOs. I'm sure they would be interested in checking out your setup. Heck I wouldn't mind either. Sounds like a pretty cool car.
I went to fallon a few weeks ago. Weather was good for racing but a little bit of a head wind. Watch out we're expecting some rain this weekend so fallon might be seeing some of that.
Ya I will have to make sure to check the weather before I head that way. If it looks bad I will wait and go another day. I was just going to run motor anyways. I just moved out here so I am still waiting on my nitrous stuff to get here. All my bottles and the nano are at my dads house in texas. He is mailing them to me though. Then i and do some tunning for the 300 shot with the controller and go for 9's. I ran 6.4's in the 1/8 on a 200 shot.

Where do you guys meet up at on the weekends to go racing? I herd people meet at a best buy down there somewhere.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

It's down the street from the best buy on N.Virgina and McCarren. But I'll warn you, you will not be impressed. Anyone with faster cars usually is hiding from those little gatherings. Hit me up if you're coming into town I can show you around. You don't need to worry about getting picked on if I'm around hahaha
Old 04-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Teching In

It's down the street from the best buy on N.Virgina and McCarren. But I'll warn you, you will not be impressed. Anyone with faster cars usually is hiding from those little gatherings. Hit me up if you're coming into town I can show you around. You don't need to worry about getting picked on if I'm around hahaha
Ya I read last night from news reports that cops stake out that parking lot and wait for the racers to go out to race so they can catch them. The report said best buy on v street though, so maybe they moved were they meet down the street. Any of you guys coming up to winnemucca for the street drags? Its a short race but alot of people here like it cause it is legal street racing.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

No I've always wanted to. I've heard it's a fun event. Honestly I've only really been to winnemucca a couple times. Sleeping at an RV park on my way to a family reunion in SLC. Dropped off some corralling there. Passed through a few times on road trips.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Teching In

No I've always wanted to. I've heard it's a fun event. Honestly I've only really been to winnemucca a couple times. Sleeping at an RV park on my way to a family reunion in SLC. Dropped off some corralling there. Passed through a few times on road trips.
Ya I havent done it yet this year will be my first time doing legal street racing lol. I was hoping to go to the track saturday but my girl has to work so I will have the kids. I might still go just to watch though not sure. if my brothers wife will watch them then i will be able to race.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Teching In

I would like to setup a track day with some of the fast cars in the area.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

What size tire are you on

Yeah good luck with that. People in Reno are some skurry a$$ weenies to spend a lil money.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Teching In

What size tire are you on

Yeah good luck with that. People in Reno are some skurry a$$ weenies to spend a lil money.
I am on 27x11.5x15. I will prob have to go back my stock gears on the 300 shot cause I will run out of rpm's in third on the 1/4.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Teching In

hey hey whats up guys im in the middle of reno anyone on here ever go to the races??
Old 04-09-2011, 12:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Every once in a while I go down there, I rarely take my car though unless I'm bored or looking for trouble.

Quick Reply: Anyone in the north nevada area? Reno, winnemucca ect.