Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

California Smog Law Under Assault in Poor Economy

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
the point was that i did those things to get the perma because i knew they were going to perma ban me anyway so i figured if i'm gonna get a pb i might as well do something to get one. kind of like going out in a blaze of glory.

as for a job no i haven't. i have kind of taken a break from looking. i'm currently looking into whether or not i have asperger's syndrome. I have taken a few tests online on the suggestion of some people i know and they do point to it. maybe thats why i've never really done well in social settings including school and work.
heh...heh heh....hahahahaahahahaa!!!!!

so the conspiracy now is: they were going to permaban you regardless, therefore you stepped in before they could permaban you for..well, nothing..that you took it upon yourself and earned your permaban? you can't make this **** up
Old 04-05-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SIK02SS
heh...heh heh....hahahahaahahahaa!!!!!

so the conspiracy now is: they were going to permaban you regardless, therefore you stepped in before they could permaban you for..well, nothing..that you took it upon yourself and earned your permaban? you can't make this **** up
7 stuns = permaban. stun no 6 was for the same kind of bullshit as the earlier ones and i knew stun 7 was going to come the same way. ie people sit there and harass me until i lash back and then i get stunned for defending myself

so while i was on stun no 6 i decided to let the other boards know of how the admins at ls2 moderate and suggested people avoid the site and its sponsors.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hlaalu
This thread turned really gay, really fast.
This thread was gay to begin with, just like most of soultkr threads. It just went really fast.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 PM
TECH Addict

I wasn't specifically directing that "following" twords you. i was referring to people like 89BB and Mr. Niceguy who seem to popup in threads every few months to start ****. or to the person who posted a thread about it on ls2.com just to get people from there over here. if that isn't following someone around........

as for the whole hummer thing, it's still a ******* hummer whether or not it runs on biodiesel or cow dung for all i care. it's still a heavy *** vehicle that he owns multiple copies of and they tear up the roads which need to be replaced every few years and guess what, those huge rollers don't run on biodiesel or water do they? my point was that an H1 is not an environmentally friendly vehicle no matter what it runs on. it's still a glorified tank turned into a civilian vehicle. no one has a sense of humor either. i originally posted those pics as somewhat of a joke anyway, and no i didn't see the biodiesel crap but who the **** cares? people have turned this thread into their own personal bash session which is retarded.
you keep changing your argument 5,800 lbs Hummers don't tear up roads, weather and semi trucks do. People own multiple exotic supercars, are they tearing up the roads? What huge rollers? The original H1s made for the military (which he has a couple) were made to run off anything in case soldiers were stranded, might run like **** but from my understanding, water, ****, oil (engine, trans, gear), whatever is on hand. If it runs on 100% bio material and consumes no diesel it's still not good for the environment just because it's a big hummer? So because the prius is small and is classified a hybrid, it is more enviro friendly just bc it saves you fuel while you're driving regardless if it hurts the environment to build one more then a hummer driving on the road consuming fuel? Right...I think your "point" is confused, as are you. Oh, and you just contradicted yourself within one sentence.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

I never once said the prius is an eco friendly car. personally i hate those cars. but the hummer h1 sure as hell isn't eco friendly either.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
TECH Addict

7 stuns = permaban. stun no 6 was for the same kind of bullshit as the earlier ones and i knew stun 7 was going to come the same way. ie people sit there and harass me until i lash back and then i get stunned for defending myself

so while i was on stun no 6 i decided to let the other boards know of how the admins at ls2 moderate and suggested people avoid the site and its sponsors.
so you did do something to get the stuns? the plot thickens. oh, you left the part out where you did this all in a weeks time.

oh, and i started the thread on LS2, and it's not following you, it was to let others who know who you are get the same laugh from your post as I did
Old 04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

awesome
Old 04-05-2010, 10:52 PM
TECH Junkie

i'm away for a short time and this damn thing blows up

WOW @ DRAMA

and thank you Ivan, I can always count on you to put in your .02 cents how everything I do is stupid in some way, shape or form. Glad I can count on you
Old 04-05-2010, 10:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SIK02SS
so you did do something to get the stuns? the plot thickens. oh, you left the part out where you did this all in a weeks time.

oh, and i started the thread on LS2, and it's not following you, it was to let others who know who you are get the same laugh from your post as I did
and that isn't causing drama?

you guys got your wish, i got banned from LS2, now leave me the **** alone already!

this is the 4th or 5th time one of you idiots has come into a thread just to start drama on here. then the rest of the gangbangers like mr niceguy and 89bb have to always put their 2 cents in.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Addict

Old 04-05-2010, 11:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I don't know anything about you BlackTATop... but you do in fact have quite the following. I located the thread and it's 5 pages of an interesting read to say the least...
Old 04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I don't know anything about you BlackTATop... but you do in fact have quite the following. I located the thread and it's 5 pages of an interesting read to say the least...
which thread? the one i posted earlier?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:49 PM
TECH Junkie

no the new current one I believe... I didn't click on the one you posted earlier...
Old 04-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Teching In

I never once said the prius is an eco friendly car. personally i hate those cars. but the hummer h1 sure as hell isn't eco friendly either.
I can just see it now

*Pics of Arnold standing Next to his Prius*

Blacktop: I hate this car, Arnold hates the environment because with him in it it tears up the road cuz he's really big and heavy stuff tears up roads. And he hates america because he bought a toyota.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Teching In

the whole lawsuit thing was because i said in one post over there (before i did the sponsor thing) that i thought about looking into legal action against some of the people like the guy who found my house and posted google maps pics of it telling people to pm him for my address so they would do something. that is none other than 89BB. they took things way too far.
Couple things.

1. Your class action lawsuit threat had nothing to do with me posting pics of your house. It had everything to do with "discrimination". Here's your post on AR for proof:

there are ways, hell maybe a bunch of falsly banned LS2 members should get together and file a class action suit against LS2 for unfiar discrimination. i'm thinking about goin over to LS1tech to tell everyone over there about the douchebaggery of LS2 admins and tell people to boycott the site
2. You know what it took for me to find your address? 10 seconds and whitepages.com. Took me another 20 seconds to load up google maps to verify it was your house based on pictures that YOU posted with the street signs in the background.

3. I never told anyone to PM me for your address. Feel free to show me where I did. I made sure that the pictures I did post did not have any identifying information in them so that other people could not figure anything out solely from the pictures.

4. There is nothing illegal about any of the first three points. Good luck with this new lawsuit against me for it.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Teching In

and that isn't causing drama?

you guys got your wish, i got banned from LS2, now leave me the **** alone already!

this is the 4th or 5th time one of you idiots has come into a thread just to start drama on here. then the rest of the gangbangers like mr niceguy and 89bb have to always put their 2 cents in.
now I'm a gangbanger?? :lolbash:
Old 04-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Teching In

as for the whole hummer thing, it's still a ******* hummer whether or not it runs on biodiesel or cow dung for all i care. it's still a heavy *** vehicle that he owns multiple copies of and they tear up the roads which need to be replaced every few years and guess what, those huge rollers don't run on biodiesel or water do they? my point was that an H1 is not an environmentally friendly vehicle no matter what it runs on. it's still a glorified tank turned into a civilian vehicle. no one has a sense of humor either. i originally posted those pics as somewhat of a joke anyway, and no i didn't see the biodiesel crap but who the **** cares? people have turned this thread into their own personal bash session which is retarded.
In other words - "I didn't know what I was talking about and I got called out on it, so I'm going to make up random reasons to try to argue my invalid point"
Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

why don't you guys just meet up and fight it out?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Teching In

From what I've read while looking through blacktops threads, it seems that he would not only be too frightened to fight, but too lazy as well.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Teching In

That would be a boring fight :\

Quick Reply: California Smog Law Under Assault in Poor Economy