Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
You, sports fan, are looking like a real moron right about now...

You've gone from saying that I have no clue, to basically, 'Well, just because you do, it doesn't mean anything!!!' All the while, it's you who has no clue, and has never been remotely involved... To top it off, you're trying to talk down to others when you have only a slight grasp of our language yourself. Way to go, bozo. You really ARE a clown! Who knew?? That's enough, really. You're embarrassing yourself, even though you don't seem to know it, yet.
Yeah you call yourself a cop yet you are the only one in this thread talking down to people...hmmmm...basically telling everyone that they have no clue because they are not cops and you are....hhhmmm...must know how to conduct yourself to the public...must be one of those internet arrogant tough guys...you have officially made this thread a pointless argument with nothing intelligent being said...

My final thoughts and input in this thread is the guy should get jail time and some fine's that would assist the victim...Thanks to all the intelligent people who gave input to this thread that had some very good points of view...I feel that I learned a few things and had a great debate and for that I am thankful...
Old 05-24-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by chevyman9306
Yeah you call yourself a cop yet you are the only one in this thread talking down to people...hmmmm...basically telling everyone that they have no clue because they are not cops and you are....hhhmmm...must know how to conduct yourself to the public...must be one of those internet arrogant tough guys...you have officially made this thread a pointless argument with nothing intelligent being said...

My final thoughts and input in this thread is the guy should get jail time and some fine's that would assist the victim...Thanks to all the intelligent people who gave input to this thread that had some very good points of view...I feel that I learned a few things and had a great debate and for that I am thankful...
I didn't say I'm a cop... How is it you're so damn far behind???

Again, you're behind, claiming that I'm telling everyone they have no clue... YOU said that yourself, for starters... Secondly, I happen to AGREE with most people in this thread... MO-RON!

It became an intelligence lacking thread with your 1st post.

Your final thoughts... are welcomed by all, no doubt. MOST of us have said he should get more time in prison than he will get, but not you... Let's hope you learned plenty... You had nowhere but UP to go! Seeya.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

"Deputy Kyle Wayne Dinkheller" All you second guessing armchair quarterbacks think about this guy and his family, for starters. In this 'excuse' laden moronic society where just about everything imaginable is excused and not 'my' fault, situations like this are faced by good minded people wearing that badge. I suggest every one of you who hasn't worn a badge, watch a few episodes of 'cops' or go apply for a position in law enforcement. See what types of scenarios are confronting those folks. Every time you think you can 'get away' or 'run' you risk killing people who get in your way. Think about that next time you put 'fingers to type' in a chatroom, all secure in your little zone. Get out there and see the crap these folks have to deal with day in and day out. No, I am not in law enforcement, was never in law enforcement, and would not be a candidate for law enforcement because if someone came up to me and treated me like these people get treated, I would not have the ability to look past the moronic demonstration that person(s) demonstrated. If you watch that video of Kyle being killed by that sick bastard, I challenge you to not have your pulse rate skyrocket listening to the gurgling choking audio while his life ends waiting for backup to arrive to save his life. I can only imagine the thoughts going through his mind as he tried everything by the book (except put his shots to center mass). I do not feel sorry one bit for that kid who ran, nope not one bit! Enough said!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems the jury that convicted the cop felt the same way we do, so you are in the minority thinking the cop was justified in shooting the biker in that situation.

Quick Reply: Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...