Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...

Gee.... wonder where all the attitudes towards Police Officers comes from...?

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7433661
Old 05-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
Gee.... wonder where all the attitudes towards Police Officers comes from...?

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7433661

It is very easy to be a monday morning quarterback when you are sitting at home behind a computer screen. Did you ever think that the Police Officer could of been in fear of being shot because of the movement he made with his right hand. I don't understand how people judge a Police Officer who obviously made a mistake with a jail sentence.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:00 AM
TECH Junkie

here's another link with testimony...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7435861
Old 05-14-2010, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

the officers choice to shoot the guy was unjustifiable
Old 05-14-2010, 01:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kochevy67
It is very easy to be a monday morning quarterback when you are sitting at home behind a computer screen. Did you ever think that the Police Officer could of been in fear of being shot because of the movement he made with his right hand. I don't understand how people judge a Police Officer who obviously made a mistake with a jail sentence.
dude... the guy barely moved. Nothing near enough to get shot over. He had NO gun. What? You think he's gonna pretend he has a gun? For what reason? The cop was absolutely trigger happy.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Launching!

check this video out i love how if you kill a police dog you killed a officer life sentence in jail look what these fu.k heads do for a forty dollar weed find in this mans home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnx0qiI-aM
Old 05-14-2010, 01:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah but dont shoot a mothafucka in the back...aim for the arm or something, might as well kill em.. he is paralized for life now, no one want to live like that
Old 05-14-2010, 01:11 AM
TECH Addict

Complete ******* bullshit, the cop did not fear for ****. Watch the vid the dude turn the same exact way more than once to look back at the cop for instructions while he was watching his friend nearly get hit by the other cop car.

That ******* cop should be put in prison end of story.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Red98a4SS
check this video out i love how if you kill a police dog you killed a officer life sentence in jail look what these fu.k heads do for a forty dollar weed find in this mans home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnx0qiI-aM
wow... just wow...

here's a guy's response to that video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NEyqn2OvnE
Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Complete ******* bullshit, the cop did not fear for ****. Watch the vid the dude turn the same exact way more than once to look back at the cop for instructions while he was watching his friend nearly get hit by the other cop car.

That ******* cop should be put in prison end of story.
looks like the absolute MAX he can get is a $15,000 fine and 11 years in prison... figures
Old 05-14-2010, 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dang!!! Im trippin off the vid of where the police kill the mans dog for no reason!! That was wrong, An the response vid was crazy too
Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Launching!

the cops are getting crazy this cop was not on a call he just left a local bar with his buddy and was racing him he got fired from the police department already but he still killed two teens the reason of his termination was wreckless drivinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DREC97JZSdo
Old 05-14-2010, 01:38 AM
Launching!

if you sir are defending the police officer that shot the guy in the back you are a idiot plain and simple
Old 05-14-2010, 01:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
looks like the absolute MAX he can get is a $15,000 fine and 11 years in prison... figures
You try doing 11 years in a federal pen.... when everyone in there knows your a cop....

I am bias on the situation, I feel for the paralyzed man because for **** sakes hes paralyzed! But he should have put his hands up! If someone gets out of a car with a gun pointed at you telling you to put your hands up..... do what he says!

Should the cop have shot first and asked questions later....NO! In police policy they train you for situations like this. Its obvious he forgot his training and acted on impulse. Lets just say im glad im not part of the Jury
Old 05-14-2010, 02:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
You try doing 11 years in a federal pen.... when everyone in there knows your a cop....

I am bias on the situation, I feel for the paralyzed man because for **** sakes hes paralyzed! But he should have put his hands up! If someone gets out of a car with a gun pointed at you telling you to put your hands up..... do what he says!

Should the cop have shot first and asked questions later....NO! In police policy they train you for situations like this. Its obvious he forgot his training and acted on impulse. Lets just say im glad im not part of the Jury
right... the cop acted on impulse. Much like the guy on the bike did. I'm sure with everything going on so quickly around him he probably didn't listen and "process" the directions he was given from the cop. No reason to get shot over though...

if the tables were turned, the guy on the bike would get the death penalty I'm sure...
Old 05-14-2010, 02:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Man... this keeps getting better and better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmJTDrePpsM

Actual video... GRAPHIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEEYn...242&feature=iv
Old 05-14-2010, 02:14 AM
On The Tree

wow..... we need to seriously re-evaluate the people we expect to "protect and serve" us.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im sure he'll just get a month suspension WITH PAY. If he's city police he'll go to a state prison not fed. And he'll go to protective custody yards.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

To think, if I got pulled over while riding a motorcycle, I would have probably looked back at the cop in the very same way if he hopped out of his car screaming.

Could the cop have mistaken the riders arm backward gesture as a hostile movement...maybe. BUT why the hell did the cop hop out of the car with his gun drawn in the first place?!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:15 PM
TECH Junkie

It did look like the guy was doing something with his hands.

Did the cop shoot too early, IMO, yes.

This is why when I get pulled over, I'm not fussing for my registration, I have my windows rolled down and both hands on the steering wheel.

Quick Reply: Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...