Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** man...
Why would cops do such thing.
Some ******** that forget the rules of conduct when wearing a badge.
Was the necessary, hop out of the car with gun drawn, and straight out shoot the guy?
If the biker would have done the same gesture facing the cop the opposite way, he still would have gotten shot. Of course any movement you do will look suspicious to him, and the ******* lawyer what a dumbass saying he moved his jacket, the way he was demonstrating it, what a fuckhole. He had a leather vest on, of course it will move when doing a gesture.

and about the vid of police shooting the deer,
They shouldnt have done that.
What they are suppose to do is surround the deer and wait for animal services to arrive and take the deer away, not shoot the poor thing.
Animal Cruelty! dont they have any souls, a second conscience? How do they sleep at night? Watching these vids make me sick to my stomach.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats such bs. the guy turned to the cop didnt turn in a fast threatening motion or anything. Remember his whole body with arms and everything will turn hes on a bike that cop should rot in prison the rest of his life. And people wonder why they shoot at cops?? cause they are scared they will be paralyzed.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok so I really do think the cop reacted incorrectly, but to say that people shoot at cops because of this? nope, people shoot at cops because we are born in a society where they teach freedom and some people decide that they don't need the law and they are above it, this goes on both sides cops get this way as well.

Now this cops situation lets imagine another day same scenario but different rider, they were riding along fine then they take off suddenly, were they trying to run from the cop? were they racing? either way that puts the cop into action mode where he must be on his game 100% cause you don't know if that guy you are about to pull over has a gun or is a violent offender, the cop comes out of his car gun drawn as he is unsure of this persons intent and the person turns and shoot said officer and kills him.

This could have been the scenario fortunately no one died, but unfortunate is that someone is now paralyzed for nothing. That area might have large issues with biker gangs and police departments run off numbers and statistics. Is this correct? probably not, but it is how it is done. They should be training these cops better as they are supposed to PROTECT and serve.

To the ones who shot the deer, that was unnecessary, I would like to see what they would do if I trapped them in a corner and had fun shooting at them, probably not very fun at all for them, they might wet themselves or maybe drop a little dookie, which would be entertaining to watch lol.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Teching In

The full video gives a little more light to the situation, but does not make it any better. The first video was spliced and condensed. These guys looked like they were just giving the cops a hard time. Nothing dangerous, they were drunk and high (Testimony from the victim's father). They did take the cops for a little cruise though and I'm sure they weren't too happy at that point. NOTHING CONDONES this cops reaction and I do believe he should do more than 11 years. Odds are is that he got excited and I'm sure it was an accident. Accident or not though, he shot an unarmed man and then tried to get rid of the evidence. Nothing says I'm guilty than rewinding the tape and trying to record over it, LMAO DUMB *** move.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by EOD_JOE
The full video gives a little more light to the situation, but does not make it any better. The first video was spliced and condensed. These guys looked like they were just giving the cops a hard time. Nothing dangerous, they were drunk and high (Testimony from the victim's father). They did take the cops for a little cruise though and I'm sure they weren't too happy at that point. NOTHING CONDONES this cops reaction and I do believe he should do more than 11 years. Odds are is that he got excited and I'm sure it was an accident. Accident or not though, he shot an unarmed man and then tried to get rid of the evidence. Nothing says I'm guilty than rewinding the tape and trying to record over it, LMAO DUMB *** move.
he tried to rewind the tape and record over it?

where'd you get that info?
Old 05-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Teching In

It said so in the testimony. He said he was in shock and wanted to make sure what just happened actually did. That was his answer when he was asked why he shut the camera off and hit rewind on it, lol.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:13 PM
FormerVendor

******* worthless cops at it again, thinking they are above the law!

Im not saying every cop is bad but there is a very good share of them around....

we had a local cop sleeping with and providing alcohol to minors.... all he got was a "stop doing that"!!!!!!!! What BS!

Its bullshit how they can be in the wrong and not get charged the same as a civilian!!!!!!!!!! Most think they are above the law, and in a way they are because they get away with murder (literally)...

I give major props to anyone who stands up and fights against those ********, ive been there myself.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

7yo killed in raid:

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...earch/19479101
Old 05-16-2010, 07:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
worst one yet...
Old 05-16-2010, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
I am bias on the situation, I feel for the paralyzed man because for **** sakes hes paralyzed! But he should have put his hands up! If someone gets out of a car with a gun pointed at you telling you to put your hands up..... do what he says!
The biker couldn't hear what the cop was saying because he still had the siren on. That was why the biker looked back twice, because he heard the cop say something but he couldn't understand him. Then once the biker is shot he asks the cop to pick up the bike off him and the cop says to have your friend do it.

That cop was a total idiot and should never wear a badge or posses a gun again. The jury found him guilty of felonious assault, so more than likely he'll get prison time. I hope he gets the maximum sentence of 11 years, but even that's not enough for shooting and paralyzing that biker.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
The biker couldn't hear what the cop was saying because he still had the siren on. That was why the biker looked back twice, because he heard the cop say something but he couldn't understand him. Then once the biker is shot he asks the cop to pick up the bike off him and the cop says to have your friend do it.

That cop was a total idiot and should never wear a badge or posses a gun again. The jury found him guilty of felonious assault, so more than likely he'll get prison time. I hope he gets the maximum sentence of 11 years, but even that's not enough for shooting and paralyzing that biker.
WOW! Where did you see all this info?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kochevy67
It is very easy to be a monday morning quarterback when you are sitting at home behind a computer screen. Did you ever think that the Police Officer could of been in fear of being shot because of the movement he made with his right hand. I don't understand how people judge a Police Officer who obviously made a mistake with a jail sentence.
that pig deserves 11 hard time years if he felt he have a gun he should of took cover behind is car,and made sure he wasn't armed.if he's that much of a ***** he shouldn't be a cop...He's a deadly person with a gun or any weapon.May justist be served....made a mistake well that mistake,cost a person to be paralyzed.why dont you try going a day in a wheel chair!!!!!!smart guy

Last edited by LTXBOI; 05-17-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:16 AM
On The Tree

That just sucks!!
Old 05-17-2010, 03:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

saw that seven year old girl that got killed, sucks hardcore and this is fueling the cop hatred for some.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
WOW! Where did you see all this info?
In the video and it was brought up in the court testimonies. We have been following this on a G8 board.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by masterz28
saw that seven year old girl that got killed, sucks hardcore and this is fueling the cop hatred for some.
The 7 year old that was killed in Detroit, was the result of a tussle between a female in the house, that I believe was not allowing officers to serve their warrant on a homicide suspect, and a officer that was making way in the house. The female was wrestling with the officer and the gun discharged, sadly killing the girl.

Sucks for both parties involved.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:08 PM
TECH Regular

its simple dont put yourself in that situation. The cop was trigger happy it seemed, but when i get pulled over my windows are down i dont get anything out till the cop gets there and i tell him i am reaching to get my stuff and make sure my hands are always visable. They have to asume that you are a piece of **** lowlife till you prove yourself otherwise.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Crazy.

What was the rider going to do if he did have a gun facing the WRONG driection... shot at the officer long ways around the back to the right with the officer at his rear left side?! That makes no sense. When you are seated in a motorcycle, it looks like your lifting your elbow when you turn. Try doing it in your chair sitting down, when you turn your body to look behind you the shoulder lifts. He never tried you turn completely around, the officer was never in danger of being shot.

I bet the cop will get some BS charge and be let go. While the rider will never walk again. All over an exhibition of power ticket? Really?

Im all for the officers protecting themselves, but this was not justified.

Last edited by xxrillixx; 05-17-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Teching In

dude putting yourself in a situation of getting pulled over? for a simple traffic violation? maybe racing at best? they shot an unarmed man. Done that pig should be paralyzed with him
Old 05-17-2010, 03:57 PM
12 Second Club

All I got to say is once that bastards gets out of jail, I would run over his *** multiple times in my wheelchair.

Quick Reply: Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back...