Old 05-23-2010, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

need to get madman in here to straighten this out
Old 05-23-2010, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX
I agree on the whole "no returns? BULLSHIT" ideals. I have no problem taking back parts and refunding money if a part does not work out for the person I sold it to, as long as the part comes back to me in the same condition that I sold it in.

On a side note, my car squats, and the LCAs and the panhard bar are level, on level ground, with the suspension under load (exhaust shop style lift). Here is a 1500 RPM test launch:

Thats a beast right there.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Launching!

Wicked94Z, when I told you what I had to do to get the drive shaft on and that I had less than 1/4" gap between the drive shaft bottoming out at the trans you stated that that was what you had on your car and that is correct, right?
Old 05-23-2010, 06:26 PM
10 Second Club

yes that is correct.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Wicked94Z
yes that is correct.
Well here is Bob the guy you bought the drive shaft from at Exotic Performance Plus proving you incorrect. Based on that and you stating it'd fit my car, and just being an honest seller you should refund me my money.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/gears-axl...ft-length.html

Post 15
Originally Posted by EPP
I just noticed that you have a Dana 60, I'm not sure what the length should be for the Dana 60. You should have .75 to 1.0 before the driveshaft bottoms out in the transmission. Bob
Old 05-23-2010, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

i say give the guy his money back, sell your driveshaft to someone else who can use it......why is this so hard 94Z?.....don't be a *****
Old 05-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Launching!

This gets funnier every time I read it... you'd dead *** wrong.

It worked for me for 1500 miles. Like I said, order a shaft from PST and you'll get the exact same thing.

Honestly I don't even know how you're running stock LCAs with that rear. My rearend from moser wasn't even close to being square in the car, I had to get adjustables. You mentioned you have relocation brackets... you wouldn't be running your LCAs in the bottom hole would you? Pretty sure that would bring the rearend forward a decent amount.
Well a whole lot of people, videos of cars at the track and I are dead *** wrong and you are right.

As I stated it fit on your car but it was not correct size for your car. I will be getting another drive shaft and it will not be the same size, I can guarantee that.

I'm running stock lca' since my rear is centered from moser and I haven't decided to purchase any at this time. There is no need to keep trying to make an excuse to why the drive shaft is the wrong size, it was not correct on your car either even with your adjustable lower control arms pushing the rear back.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Give him his $$ back,he was Told it would work for his setup and it didt so fair is fair u know if someone pulled that stunt on you u would be pissed off too.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:39 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

need to get madman in here to straighten this out

I dont know anything on the driveshaft deal but remember "Girls squat racecars dont". Watch the videos again closely.

225-343-9029
Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

Can we all just get along LOL!!! I say a full refund is due!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
Well a whole lot of people, videos of cars at the track and I are dead *** wrong and you are right.

As I stated it fit on your car but it was not correct size for your car. I will be getting another drive shaft and it will not be the same size, I can guarantee that.

I'm running stock lca' since my rear is centered from moser and I haven't decided to purchase any at this time. There is no need to keep trying to make an excuse to why the drive shaft is the wrong size, it was not correct on your car either even with your adjustable lower control arms pushing the rear back.
I'm not taking sides, but have you measured to make sure your rear end is aligned properly? Honestly with an aftermarket rear, I wouldn't even run it without aftermarket adjustable LCA's and PHB. Why have a rear end that can launch and shitty stock LCA's?...
Old 05-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
I'm not taking sides, but have you measured to make sure your rear end is aligned properly? Honestly with an aftermarket rear, I wouldn't even run it without aftermarket adjustable LCA's and PHB. Why have a rear end that can launch and shitty stock LCA's?...
I have measured and the rear end is aligned properly. As you know not everyone can afford to buy every performance part for their car in one shot. As it stands the stock lca's are doing their job and aftermarket adj lca's are not a necessity at this time.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

As it stands the stock lca's are doing their job and aftermarket adj lca's are not a necessity at this time.

HAHAHA Ok good luck. The Seller is 100% in the right on this. Sad to see someone get there name dragged around by someone who really doesnt have a clue....
Old 05-24-2010, 12:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I have measured and the rear end is aligned properly. As you know not everyone can afford to buy every performance part for their car in one shot. As it stands the stock lca's are doing their job and aftermarket adj lca's are not a necessity at this time.
Maybe that's why you can't hook at Irwindale? I remember seeing you there one time and you were complaining about your 60' times. Wheel hop will kill a launch every time.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Maybe that's why you can't hook at Irwindale? I remember seeing you there one time and you were complaining about your 60' times. Wheel hop will kill a launch every time.
I don't have wheel hop issues. I just need a better tire and better track prep. I've pulled I 1.69 at irwindale when the track prep was good.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Regular

pretty crappy situation. Just refund and sell it to someone who can really use it.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by noxiouSS
pretty crappy situation. Just refund and sell it to someone who can really use it.
x2... I don't see the problem with taking it back and selling it to somebody who can use it. I've done it several times.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

just move the engine and trans forward half an inch jk moe, u runnin Sunday?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Obviously that Wicked94Z guy isnt gonna give the money back, just sell it to someone else who needs it or get it tailored to your car at a shop. All in all I think we learned our lesson here: to quadruple check used parts and to also not buy parts from Wicked94. Done and Done
Old 05-25-2010, 01:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lowerthanyou00
just move the engine and trans forward half an inch jk moe, u runnin Sunday?
I won't have another drive shaft to go in there by then so no plans on going.

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
Obviously that Wicked94Z guy isnt gonna give the money back, just sell it to someone else who needs it or get it tailored to your car at a shop. All in all I think we learned our lesson here: to quadruple check used parts and to also not buy parts from Wicked94. Done and Done
I agree that I won't be seeing any money out of him. I'll just sell it or trade it with someone that can use it. I don't want to modify it since the will void the lifetime warranty since it will have been modified. That was he main reason that I made this thread, I wasn't going to post it but a few people told me that it'd be a good idea and I'm glad I posted it.

Quick Reply: Buyers beware when dealing with Wicked94z