Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thiefs suck DIKK.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BADGN
Why do you park a 9 sec T in your driveway for the world to see?

C'mon now you know better, especially with all the Turbo Buicks that have went missing in the past few months.
Especially the fact that those catch the attention of lower class Hispanic people that love to steal them instead of buying them.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:35 PM
10 Second Club

But if this was Texas then shoot the mother ***** dead and they will give you a cowboy hat and boots
Old 10-17-2011, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should invest in a car cover......if they cant see it they wont know what it is. just saying.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by roninsonic
Don't post misinformation, friend. If someone has a weapon, intimates that they will use it, and you feel that your life or the life of someone else is in danger... You're covered.
not if you leave your house to confront the person in your driveway
Old 10-17-2011, 01:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Sorry to hear man, im glad they didnt get it. They suck major dick, my car is protected by me for now I am looking at getting a kimber 1911.
i have a springfield armory 1911-a1, i dont think kimbers are worth the money to be honest... i have shot a kimber 1911 as well
Old 10-17-2011, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
i have a springfield armory 1911-a1, i dont think kimbers are worth the money to be honest... i have shot a kimber 1911 as well
How do you like the Springfield?
Old 10-17-2011, 02:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
Oh ****........
Old 10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2c5s
Quoted, so when you shoot someone on your lawn holding a rusty knife, the police find this thread and lock your dumb *** up. Then I'm going to buy your "T" for peanuts so you can hire a lawyer to save your ***.
You must be one of those scumbags who steals cars for a living, dont show up on my lawn please..
Old 10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 9sect
You must be one of those scumbags who steals cars for a living, dont show up on my lawn please..
Yeah, you caught me. What's your address?
Old 10-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Teching In

This right here is the LAW

The killing of one person by another may be justifiable when necessary to resist the attempt to commit a forcible and life-threatening crime, provided that a
reasonable person in the same or similar situation would believe that (a) the person killed intended to commit a forcible and life-threatening crime; (b) there was imminent danger of such crime being accomplished; and (c) the person acted under the belief that such force was necessary to save himself or herself or another from death or a forcible and life-threatening crime. Murder, mayhem, rape and robbery are examples of forcible and life-threatening crimes.

There is a fence at the beginning of my driveway, once they are past that fence which they were without permission they are in private property and I can shoot their asses if I want, (trust me when I say this), I would not hesitate once bit to shoot a mother ****** right in the face if he was taking my **** and came at me with malice intent when i told him to stop, perioddddd., as far as selling my T to hire a lawyer not going to happen, got plenty of MULA for that in my safety deposit box at the bank.. anybody who's intent is to harm me or my property better be warned, a 30-06 springfield round at a short distance will take your leg or arm clean off, and I know how to use it..
Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

This right here is the LAW

The killing of one person by another may be justifiable when necessary to resist the attempt to commit a forcible and life-threatening crime, provided that a
reasonable person in the same or similar situation would believe that (a) the person killed intended to commit a forcible and life-threatening crime; (b) there was imminent danger of such crime being accomplished; and (c) the person acted under the belief that such force was necessary to save himself or herself or another from death or a forcible and life-threatening crime. Murder, mayhem, rape and robbery are examples of forcible and life-threatening crimes.

There is a fence at the beginning of my driveway, once they are past that fence which they were without permission they are in private property and I can shoot their asses if I want, (trust me when I say this), I would not hesitate once bit to shoot a mother ****** right in the face if he was taking my **** and came at me with malice intent when i told him to stop, perioddddd., as far as selling my T to hire a lawyer not going to happen, got plenty of MULA for that in my safety deposit box at the bank.. anybody who's intent is to harm me or my property better be warned, a 30-06 springfield round at a short distance will take your leg or arm clean off, and I know how to use it..
You sound like a complete and total moron with an IQ of 2. Go back to the Turbo Buick board. All that MULA and you leave your 20+ plus year old 9 second car in the driveway? Let's see some pics.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks bigdaddybry for posting that info.

As far as walking outside, it's ALL about how you phrase it when you're being questioned. If you say, "I thought someone was stealing my **** and ran out to look", you might be screwed, depending on the Castle Doctrine (or lack thereof) in your state. If you say, "I heard a weird noise outside and thought animals were in the trash again", you have shown no intent to pursue a threat when you should have been retreating (this only applies in states that have crappy Castle Doctrine laws).

One thing you should get used to, though... There's a VERY slim chance that you don't go to jail for at least a night or two while everything gets sorted out. I spent a night in jail just for drawing a bead on a guy that I cought in the act of stealing one of my cars a few years ago. No charges were filed against me and I got my gun back (minus ammo), but I still spent the night in jail to err on the side of caution.

As far as 1911's go, tbh, just go with a Rock Island. I had a Kimber ProCarryII, and wound up selling it because the Rock Island kit I bought was just as good a gun for SD. A RIA with a DIY trigger job, a set of grips, and some good sights is cheap compared to most of the 'nice' 1911's.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by flippincamaro
yes, that sucks forsure, but like others say good they didnt get to mess with it an your neighbor was there to say something, As for what you said about making sure he is dead so he doesnt sue you had me rolling cause the ds that people sue over an win, Example Man broke into a house cut his leg open on knife that was on counter an sued the homeowner an he won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF
Thats from liar liar
Old 10-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Teching In

You sound like a complete and total moron with an IQ of 2. Go back to the Turbo Buick board. All that MULA and you leave your 20+ plus year old 9 second car in the driveway? Let's see some pics.
Wanna race!!! , I rather have you see the square taillights on my 20 yr old Buick in person than in any pictures that I could show you over the internet, let me know when and were if you got the ***** to come out, my guess is this hasn't happen to you yet but when it does I would like to see your reaction, If i can take one less scumbag off the streets and justify it I will do it with a smile on my face so they stay away for good..
FYI: I didn't say I was loaded but I am not poor either and if i can hire a lawyer who's retainer is 10k a pop, I must be doing Okay..
Old 10-17-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Honestly man why not park the car in the garage?
Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Dude, that sucks. Keep a close eye on it. They know they were seen. They may not come back.
I keep all my rides in the garage. I'm not too worried, I have such a nosie retired neighbor. My rides are protected by a siberian husky, .40 S&W, co2 BB gun, taser. They have 1 acre to make it outta my yard, but a bullet travels faster.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:50 PM
10 Second Club

Wanna race!!! , I rather have you see the square taillights on my 20 yr old Buick in person than in any pictures that I could show you over the internet, let me know when and were if you got the ***** to come out, my guess is this hasn't happen to you yet but when it does I would like to see your reaction, If i can take one less scumbag off the streets and justify it I will do it with a smile on my face so they stay away for good..
FYI: I didn't say I was loaded but I am not poor either and if i can hire a lawyer who's retainer is 10k a pop, I must be doing Okay..
Are you going to shoot me if you lose?

Nothing happened to you....... You sound rather paranoid though. Your neighbor probably knows this and was ******* with you. He's probably sitting at home laughing his *** off at you going all Rambo in your compound.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Honestly man why not park the car in the garage?
If I had one I would, I have a car port and a long driveway that leads to it and a fence that closes between the car and street, I am taking the car today to a friends man cave for 2 weeks and let this blow by, I will keep you guys informed as to what happens..
Having a garage doesn't always stop thief's, my friends GN got stolen 2 weeks ago from his garage and he also had an Alarm on it, so if they want your **** they will take it no matter how many hurdles they need to jump..
Old 10-17-2011, 03:57 PM
10 Second Club

I am taking the car today to a friends man cave for 2 weeks and let this blow by, I will keep you guys informed as to what happens..
I for one will be waiting for an update....
Old 10-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Are you going to shoot me if you lose?

Nothing happened to you....... You sound rather paranoid though. Your neighbor probably knows this and was ******* with you. He's probably sitting at home laughing his *** off at you going all Rambo in your compound.
My neighbor is the kind of guy that doesnt play or jokes around like that, if he came to my door to warm me about it is because something did happen and he wants me to know, if you lose I wont shoot you, I will give you a sticker that says (I LOSS TO A 20 YR OLD BUICK) and have you sport it for about 1 yr in your back window.

Quick Reply: Thiefs suck DIKK.