Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thiefs suck DIKK.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thiefs suck DIKK.

My neighbor came to my door today to let me know he came home to 2 guys driving a truck backwards into my driveway and park it right in front of my Turbo T, one of them got out and started walking towards my car and peeking inside it, that's when he came down and the guy freaked out and took off in a fast pace yelled something to the driver and then bolted out of here in a hurry, I'm putting my car on lock down and if i catch anybody near it or in it without my permission, i am feeding them lead coming from a 9mm smith & wesson, and after he is down on the ground bleeding to death i will put one right on his temple to make sure he doesn't come back to sue me, damn thief suck *****..
Old 10-16-2011, 12:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that man...I love my 3 car garage protected by a .40 S&W and a 12 ga.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

My cars protected by a 357 magum 200 grain bear loads
Old 10-16-2011, 02:11 AM
Launching!

12 ga. always loaded lol

sorry to hear bro.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry to hear man, im glad they didnt get it. They suck major dick, my car is protected by me for now I am looking at getting a kimber 1911.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes, that sucks forsure, but like others say good they didnt get to mess with it an your neighbor was there to say something, As for what you said about making sure he is dead so he doesnt sue you had me rolling cause the ds that people sue over an win, Example Man broke into a house cut his leg open on knife that was on counter an sued the homeowner an he won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF
Old 10-16-2011, 03:31 AM
Teching In

Yeah that scum needs a failure drill....2 to the body 1 to the head. It's so sad that turbo Buicks are stolen so often. That's why I'm expanding my garage before I get one. Oh and my 1911 and 870 loaded with slugs protect my rides.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:57 AM
TECH Resident

Man that's crazy:/ .. You should buy your neighbor dinner for him being a great neighbor .
Old 10-16-2011, 04:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
Man that's crazy:/ .. You should buy your neighbor dinner for him being a great neighbor .
or his own piece

great dude..

all my neighbors are always home for the most part.. everyones cool except for the old man next door who complains about the noise !! damn him !!

we live by a park and a 2 schools.. so its pretty cool that everyone watches out for each other..
Old 10-16-2011, 06:30 AM
TECH Regular

That sucks... damn thieves... I've got my CZ75B and a Dan Wesson RZ-45 Heritage for situations like that...if they were to ever come up...
Old 10-16-2011, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 9sect
My neighbor came to my door today to let me know he came home to 2 guys driving a truck backwards into my driveway and park it right in front of my Turbo T, one of them got out and started walking towards my car and peeking inside it, that's when he came down and the guy freaked out and took off in a fast pace yelled something to the driver and then bolted out of here in a hurry, I'm putting my car on lock down and if i catch anybody near it or in it without my permission, i am feeding them lead coming from a 9mm smith & wesson, and after he is down on the ground bleeding to death i will put one right on his temple to make sure he doesn't come back to sue me, damn thief suck *****..
Its that easy I assume...You think you still cant be sued huh.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:01 AM
12 Second Club

Can you legally shoot somebody who is unarmed on your property without "proof" or evidence that they were trying to do the same? - Yes, thieves do suck!
Old 10-16-2011, 10:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by projectX
Can you legally shoot somebody who is unarmed on your property without "proof" or evidence that they were trying to do the same? - Yes, thieves do suck!
Different states different laws. I would wait until there was a clear identification of the threat/target, and make a decision accordingly. Dont want to shoot someone who is standing by your car and looking into it, Doesnt mean they are stealing or attempting to be stealing. It can be a kid for all you know, or a million of other things. People think its that easy to shoot someone and let the grand jury sort it out and you walk away. Yeah right, Im sure you will be going to jail that night. If the grand jury lets you walk then you have a chance of catching a civil lawsuit. Then your fucked.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by $O$OE
Different states different laws. I would wait until there was a clear identification of the threat/target, and make a decision accordingly. Dont want to shoot someone who is standing by your car and looking into it, Doesnt mean they are stealing or attempting to be stealing. It can be a kid for all you know, or a million of other things. People think its that easy to shoot someone and let the grand jury sort it out and you walk away. Yeah right, Im sure you will be going to jail that night. If the grand jury lets you walk then you have a chance of catching a civil lawsuit. Then your fucked.
I can always put an old rusty knife next to his body after he's dead and say he was coming at me with the weapon.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Launching!

I guy i work with who had an FFL and was running a small business out of his home spent a ton of money in court because the criminal lived and tried to sue.

His chick was home alone and two dudes broke in and she barricaded herself in the bedroom and called the cops. As she was on the phone one of the guys was trying to bust down the door and she announced that she was armed and on the phone with the police. He busts in and had a knife and got shot 3 times with a .357 Mag. Two of the shots in his upper arm/shoulder cost him his arm.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

I can always put an old rusty knife next to his body after he's dead and say he was coming at me with the weapon.
So you'd frame and kill an innocent person, just because they happened to be at the wrong place (looking at your car) at the wrong time?

I really hope you're an e-hardass..Otherwise, you got problems, man.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sure you can do that, Or grab a bat from the inside of your house. But im sure once it happens you wont be able to keep calm, And then popo's get there, start asking 1000 questions and you wont be able to process and answer all their questions, since it will take a while to process all on what just happened.. First thing to do once you shoot someone in your house is call the police, advise them that you shot someone who was stealing from your property and if they ask how many times you shot, Id say I dont recall enough to stop him/them from threatening me or enough to stop them. Then tell them how the suspect(s) look and hang up the phone. But never keep your eyes away from the suspect. Then prepare yourself for a long trial... Hope I never have to use my weapon on someone at home or on the street (CHL Holder)..Its a mess but its worth saving your life if your are attacked.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dyls1
I guy i work with who had an FFL and was running a small business out of his home spent a ton of money in court because the criminal lived and tried to sue.
Yup, I assume it was a civil case.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

In your driveway may be a little different. If they are in your house all you have to say is you felt your life was threatened, he reached around his back or in his pocket, and you defended yourself before finding out what he was reaching for. My best friends a cop so ive been trained on what to say, so far I pulled my shotgun on a guy in my front yard(inside the locked gate) once when I lived in Riverside but havent had to shoot anyone yet.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

With that car, I would definitely keep it on lock down. Everyone I know that has ever owned an 87 Buick has either had it stolen or had an attempt, especially in the LA area. Keep it garaged or if it has to stay in the driveway make sure to disable it or at least park a car in front of it real close.

Quick Reply: Thiefs suck DIKK.