Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thiefs suck DIKK.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2c5s
I for one will be waiting for an update....

Blow me..
Old 10-17-2011, 04:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 9sect
Blow me..
I get it..... You created all this drama cause you want a blow job? Sorry, I'm not your man for that. I'm sure there are other boards you could join to take care of that for you.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:05 PM
10 Second Club

I don't see the point in risking your life and threatening the life of someone else for a car. What if you do come out with a gun and you end up getting shot in the head. Then it wouldn't matter because you will be 6 feet under.

I for sure wouldn't risk get killed or killing someone else for something material. A car is replaceable and a life isn't.

Your getting bashed 9sect for coming in here talking about harming someone for a giant' piece of metal with nuts and bolts.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You can have all the guns in the world, if a profesional thief wants your car they will end up getting your car. The car will be gone in less than 60sec, they will be watching you and your car for weeks; just wating for the right time and place.

Last edited by henry172; 10-17-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Teching In

I like my Kimber and it wasn't very expensive. It's got a nice 3lbs trigger pull and has never had a failure in the thousands of rounds that have gone through it (none of which were headed towards car thieves). You can shoot my Kimber if you like Adam. If 9sect wants to shoot car thieves let him, if he chooses to deal with a murder trial as opposed to an insurance claim that's his decision.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bad Penny
I like my Kimber and it wasn't very expensive. It's got a nice 3lbs trigger pull and has never had a failure in the thousands of rounds that have gone through it (none of which were headed towards car thieves). You can shoot my Kimber if you like Adam. If 9sect wants to shoot car thieves let him, if he chooses to deal with a murder trial as opposed to an insurance claim that's his decision.
Yeah man, when we goin shootin?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by projectX
Can you legally shoot somebody who is unarmed on your property without "proof" or evidence that they were trying to do the same? - Yes, thieves do suck!
No-at least in California.

Originally Posted by Red_GHost
Been in a home invasion. Guys left cuz the one *** that was holding a 44 Mag pointed at me while on the ground. He accidentaly let one off. I didn't move n they thought I was dead n ran out. If u have a gun, USE it. Better that I tell u this story, than my son telling some1 years later. If I would of had a gun, would have emptied that bitch
In California this is most likely going to land you in jail. You can only use lethal force in your or someone else's life is currently in immediate danger or serious bodily harm. Shooting to injure will land you in tons of trouble; shooting to neutralize the threat is the answer.

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Guys, educate yourself.

If you are not retired military, in law enforcement, etc., when you purchase a handgun in CA you have to take a test based on this document: http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/hscsg.pdf to obtain a handgun safety certificate. It contains info on when lethal force is justified.

Planting a gun/knife after killing someone is not justifying the use of lethal force, it is tampering with evidence to conceal a crime. If you want to use a firearm to defend your property, buy a pump action shotgun. The sound alone of chambering a round is intimidating enough to diffuse the situation versus an unarmed thief.
Educate yourself and you will not have to worry about illegals or criminals or whoever having more rights than you.
Sorry but this is the worst advice ever. What if the intruder is on drugs, or drunk and too out of his mind to realize? What if he has a hearing problem? What if he doesn't care??

I've taken a few NRA instructor courses, one of them being for Personal Protection Inside of the Home, and we went into great detail about this subject. If you use lethal force, it is best to keep your mouth shut while being questioned by police until you have some time to clear your head and get your thoughts together (also getting a lawyer is a good idea). Too many people mistakenly talk themselves into handcuffs by simply saying something wrong that may warrant some type of guilt or lying etc. This being CA, the use of lethal force is extremely difficult to get away with!

And no, typically a shotgun is not the best weapon for home defense (debatable) because of its size, and spread pattern is fairly compact even down a hall. You must shoot to neutralize/stop the threat, never to injure or specifically to kill.

With all of that said, I have a Springfield 1911 w/ hollow points close by, and a Mossberg 500 close by as well, because you never know. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, imo.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Responses below:

Originally Posted by V68Sweep
Sorry but this is the worst advice ever. What if the intruder is on drugs, or drunk and too out of his mind to realize? What if he has a hearing problem? What if he doesn't care?? Please read what I wrote. I was not referring to an intruder, I was talking about a thief and protecting personal property in lieu of shooting an unarmed person. You're right, I can't provide one answer for all situations. If an intoxicated, deaf and dumb intruder did not hear the shotgun, along with me coming down the hall, knocking over a table lamp, grabbing a beer, and turning on some Cinemax **** for improved ambiance, then my suggestion would not work in that situation. My bad. Thank God he wasn't blind in one eye and walking on a peg leg.

I've taken a few NRA instructor courses, one of them being for Personal Protection Inside of the Home, and we went into great detail about this subject. If you use lethal force, it is best to keep your mouth shut while being questioned by police until you have some time to clear your head and get your thoughts together (also getting a lawyer is a good idea). Too many people mistakenly talk themselves into handcuffs by simply saying something wrong that may warrant some type of guilt or lying etc. This being CA, the use of lethal force is extremely difficult to get away with!

And no, typically a shotgun is not the best weapon for home defense (debatable) because of its size, and spread pattern is fairly compact even down a hall. You must shoot to neutralize/stop the threat, never to injure or specifically to kill. The best weapon is the one best suited to the individual and situation. I personally prefer to point and spray versus trying to aim when under stress in close quarters. No matter how much training I receive, I am much more effective with a shotgun. 18.5" barrel, collapsible stock, pistol grip, not like dove hunting with a 20 ga and 26" barrel.
With all of that said, I have a Springfield 1911 w/ hollow points close by, and a Mossberg 500 close by as well, because you never know. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, imo. My advice was the worst ever, yet you have both a handgun and shotgun because "you never know". Can't be too bad, right?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I get it..... You created all this drama cause you want a blow job? Sorry, I'm not your man for that. I'm sure there are other boards you could join to take care of that for you.
LOL, or a snuff film...
Old 10-17-2011, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

This right here is the LAW

The killing of one person by another may be justifiable when necessary to resist the attempt to commit a forcible and life-threatening crime, provided that a
reasonable person in the same or similar situation would believe that (a) the person killed intended to commit a forcible and life-threatening crime; (b) there was imminent danger of such crime being accomplished; and (c) the person acted under the belief that such force was necessary to save himself or herself or another from death or a forcible and life-threatening crime. Murder, mayhem, rape and robbery are examples of forcible and life-threatening crimes.

There is a fence at the beginning of my driveway, once they are past that fence which they were without permission they are in private property and I can shoot their asses if I want, (trust me when I say this), I would not hesitate once bit to shoot a mother ****** right in the face if he was taking my **** and came at me with malice intent when i told him to stop, perioddddd., as far as selling my T to hire a lawyer not going to happen, got plenty of MULA for that in my safety deposit box at the bank.. anybody who's intent is to harm me or my property better be warned, a 30-06 springfield round at a short distance will take your leg or arm clean off, and I know how to use it..
You missed the part about "life-threatening" when interpreting the law.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V68Sweep

If you use lethal force, it is best to keep your mouth shut while being questioned by police until you have some time to clear your head and get your thoughts together (also getting a lawyer is a good idea). Too many people mistakenly talk themselves into handcuffs by simply saying something wrong that may warrant some type of guilt or lying etc. This being CA, the use of lethal force is extremely difficult to get away with!

Rubbish!! You should post on a public board like the OP did and talk about murdering someone and then planting a rusty weapon on them so it appears to be a SD shooting.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Well the ******* came back today and took the car, so its goneeee and nobody saw anything, hope your happy 2C5's..
Old 10-17-2011, 09:28 PM
10 Second Club

You still left it outside when you knew it was being scoped??? You basically told them here take it, Might as well of left the keys in the ignition.

Last edited by XpEdItIoUs; 10-17-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hate that your car is gone, if it really is. Might just be messing with the guy you were tossing keyboard grenades back and forth with. Either way, as in most situations, be smarter than the other person. I.E. move the car, set up a cheap camera with money from your safety box, or at least cut the damn wheels all the way to the left to make it slightly more difficult on those pieces of ****. I'm not trying to throw salt on the wound here, but for future reference to all the people reading this. Be SMARTER than these people!!! In the end you can at least say you tried to prevent it. Like someone said earlier, if they want it, they will most likely get it.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:11 PM
10 Second Club

Well the ******* came back today and took the car, so its goneeee and nobody saw anything, hope your happy 2C5's..
How about that race?

Last edited by 2c5s; 10-17-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:22 PM
10 Second Club

How about that race?
I feel this guy might be pulling everyone's leg.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

How about that race?
lmao.....foot race?
Old 10-17-2011, 10:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
lmao.....foot race?
You ****** you want to rub his feet don't you. pinche juanito puņal
Old 10-17-2011, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
I feel this guy might be pulling everyone's leg.
Maybe he can post up a police report.........
Old 10-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Maybe he can post up a police report.........
Will do as soon as i get a copy from them..

Quick Reply: Thiefs suck DIKK.