Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

who tunes better in Ca??

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who tunes better in Ca??

I wanted to tune my car along with my buddies 2000 z28. I've heard of New Tech Performance and Synergy motorsports. Both of our cars are automatics. I've heard good things about both, but im under the impression that Synergy tunes auto cars better (daily driving & racing) and that New tech does M6s better? for those that gotte then cars tuned there, any input where i should take my and my buddies car? thanks in advance
Old 08-21-2005, 01:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

They are both good but I got my tune at New Tech and Nick know's what he is doing no matter M6 or A4. Just give hime a call 1-510-785-3278 he will take care of you.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Launching!

you can't go wrong with either 1 of them they both know what they r doing no matter a4 or m6
Old 08-21-2005, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

A&A corvette in Oxnard is hands down the best tuning shop for LS1/LS6/LS2 powered vehicles. their website is www.aandacorvette.com The website speaks for itself.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Teching In

^^^ thats a little too far for me to drive.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:09 AM
11 Second Club

Race Prep out in Bermuda Dunes has an excellent programmer.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by craparo
Race Prep out in Bermuda Dunes has an excellent programmer.
That's even further.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Teching In

I had Nick tune my car and we picked up 20HP. The throttle responce is way better now too.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:53 AM
Suspended Sponsor

Yeah, a good tuner goes a long way! We rarely see less than 25-30WHP from our tunes, most of the cars if they listen to our advice see MUCH more than that. I can honestly say that about 30-50% of the cars we do here see a gain of more than 40WHP from the tune and small mods done by us here at the shop, many LT cars have gained nearly 100WHP from just tuning and minor tweaking of the total system! The lesser ones are the cars that are very lightly modded and don't respond as well because they are pretty close to stock and are not too far out of tune in the first place.

-Bryan
Old 08-23-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by yaboy
I wanted to tune my car along with my buddies 2000 z28. I've heard of New Tech Performance and Synergy motorsports. Both of our cars are automatics. I've heard good things about both, but im under the impression that Synergy tunes auto cars better (daily driving & racing) and that New tech does M6s better? for those that gotte then cars tuned there, any input where i should take my and my buddies car? thanks in advance
I live in your area and will be getting a tune from Nick in the next week or so, me and my friend. I'LL pm you about it.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZeeSNuttS
I live in your area and will be getting a tune from Nick in the next week or so, me and my friend. I'LL pm you about it.
I will be out there this friday for a retune
Old 08-23-2005, 05:03 PM
TECH Resident

I don't want to see his shop for a long time lol. I was there all day yesterday.I went there to get something done and came out very very happy
Old 08-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZeeSNuttS
I don't want to see his shop for a long time lol. I was there all day yesterday.I went there to get something done and came out very very happy

So, what did you get done?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Race-Prep
Yeah, a good tuner goes a long way! We rarely see less than 25-30WHP from our tunes, most of the cars if they listen to our advice see MUCH more than that. I can honestly say that about 30-50% of the cars we do here see a gain of more than 40WHP from the tune and small mods done by us here at the shop, many LT cars have gained nearly 100WHP from just tuning and minor tweaking of the total system! The lesser ones are the cars that are very lightly modded and don't respond as well because they are pretty close to stock and are not too far out of tune in the first place.

-Bryan
I sent you a PM please check it and get back to me. Also check my sig for all my mods.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Race-Prep

-Bryan
I had my tune done by Jeff Creech from cam. Do you think you can take the numbers I got from his tune and make alot more? Look at my sig to see my mods.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1 BLOWN V8
I had my tune done by Jeff Creech from cam. Do you think you can take the numbers I got from his tune and make alot more? Look at my sig to see my mods.
haha...I thought about throwing down a little money challenge to them to see if they could safely add 35-40rwhp more than the tune I have in the car now. I think their statement lacks some qualifications and has too many assumptions.

BTW, where were you on Sunday? I came by the shop and you were not there. Can I drop those wheels off tomorrow?
Old 08-24-2005, 09:19 AM
Suspended Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1 BLOWN V8

Well,
Thats hard to say, we have never seen one from him but I can say there have been many others we have bested, including a Zo6 race car with a factory GM race tune! We beat there's by 10WHP.

-Bryan
Old 08-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Suspended Sponsor

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
haha...I thought about throwing down a little money challenge to them to see if they could safely add 35-40rwhp more than the tune I have in the car now. I think their statement lacks some qualifications and has too many assumptions.

BTW, where were you on Sunday? I came by the shop and you were not there. Can I drop those wheels off tomorrow?
Remember I simply stated what we HAVE accomplished, not what we can do for everyone! I depends how good the tune you have is now and if the tuner addressed certain issues with some of the mechanical tweaks we do to these cars. Also most of the cars we see have not had the normal maintenance, like o2's fuel filters, plug wires etc. We see a lot of people that do not do all the normal stuff and that makes for some nice gains!

-Bryan
Old 08-24-2005, 12:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 707CamaroZ28
So, what did you get done?
Sorry dude, I have to keep that on the DL. if I ever
see you on the streets u will know what I had done. Then you
can also read my plates when I flash by u. I don't think u will get
a chance to read them cuz I will be so far ahead of you. Oh, they
say " Y TRYA Z"
Old 08-24-2005, 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CSULALS1
A&A corvette in Oxnard is hands down the best tuning shop for LS1/LS6/LS2 powered vehicles. their website is www.aandacorvette.com The website speaks for itself.
too bad they dont like to work on fbodies..

Quick Reply: who tunes better in Ca??