Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flash99
LOL, good one. Trying to be all buddy, buddy, when your true bitch *** comes out on the boards. This is the reason why I hate backstabbing people, try to be your friend when they need something, then they turn around and be a bitch to you later on, especially when it doesnt involve them. Its funny how the "True Colors" of people come out.
Don't be all butt-hurt because i don't want to be your friend.....

A heads up race you and me from a dig, i'll even let one of your Haddad buddies flag if you want.

BTW we already have a spot in mind..... so you might want to check with us for the directions.....
Old 12-27-2006, 08:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
A heads up race you and me from a dig, i'll even let one of your Haddad buddies flag if you want.

BTW we already have a spot in mind..... so you might want to check with us for the directions.....

Right, I'll check with you for the directions. WRONG. The real desert nationals will be on April 6th. Why do you have to bring in Haddad? What the **** does Haddad have to do with any of this? Heads up race, run what you brung, provided its your personal vehicle. I wont be running the goat, I'll be running my other car, just so you know, and yes the title is in my name. Run for $1000 since you "WORK" for all of your money just like I do. No B.S. step up now, no excuses. Otherwise just run like your buddy Ryne did with your tail between your legs. That seems to be the way your "CREW" rolls. And why would I want a backstabbing, trash talking, import owner to be my friend? I think you have me mistaken with Ryne.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Right, I'll check with you for the directions. WRONG. The real desert nationals will be on April 6th. Why do you have to bring in Haddad? What the **** does Haddad have to do with any of this? Heads up race, run what you brung, provided its your personal vehicle. I wont be running the goat, I'll be running my other car, just so you know, and yes the title is in my name. Run for $1000 since you "WORK" for all of your money just like I do. No B.S. step up now, no excuses. Otherwise just run like your buddy Ryne did with your tail between your legs. That seems to be the way your "CREW" rolls. And why would I want a backstabbing, trash talking, import owner to be my friend? I think you have me mistaken with Ryne.
Lets Run!

I'm just trying to make you feel at home since whenever someone has a question you bring up that Haddad can do it better and faster than anyone else.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:39 PM
11 Second Club

Lets Run!

I'm just trying to make you feel at home since whenever someone has a question you bring up that Haddad can do it better and faster than anyone else.

Thats because he can, he has a magic wand that makes cars run right. See apparently you nor Ryne have taken your cars there, thats why you have busted down POS.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats because he can, he has a magic wand that makes cars run right. See apparently you nor Ryne have taken your cars there, thats why you have busted down POS.
I'm sure you like his magic wand.....

And i drive a busted down POS how?
Old 12-27-2006, 08:50 PM
11 Second Club

I'm sure you like his magic wand.....

And i drive a busted down POS how?

Why are you still attempting to be "Cool" no one cares about your little busted up stock rice wagon. Take your four door car down and get some grocerys. When you come home, put on your fast and furious collection, and watch your dream idol Paul Walker drive the Evo down the freeway in reverse. We all know you get all hot and bothered when you see an Evo making a huge accomplishment, it would be leaps ahead of your car anyways. Bottom line is I have plenty of friends, and your just mad because you cant be associated with people who actually try to help people, rather then post up with stupid comments in their thread. I think you should be getting your *** off the computer and putting your dick next to Rynes to prove the theory that they are both equally small, and both of you seem to think you have fast cars, and that you are the coolest in the world! Really its pointless just get your ride and your $$$ ready. Your gonna be alot poorer when you line up with me.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why are you still attempting to be "Cool" no one cares about your little busted up stock rice wagon. Take your four door car down and get some grocerys. When you come home, put on your fast and furious collection, and watch your dream idol Paul Walker drive the Evo down the freeway in reverse. We all know you get all hot and bothered when you see an Evo making a huge accomplishment, it would be leaps ahead of your car anyways. Bottom line is I have plenty of friends, and your just mad because you cant be associated with people who actually try to help people, rather then post up with stupid comments in their thread. I think you should be getting your *** off the computer and putting your dick next to Rynes to prove the theory that they are both equally small, and both of you seem to think you have fast cars, and that you are the coolest in the world! Really its pointless just get your ride and your $$$ ready. Your gonna be alot poorer when you line up with me.
dear alex Dum"***"/big money,

wow lol in every thread toward alex you mention me, that makes me feel special. alex lets run my vette on the spray versus, whatever you have, and make it your money not haddad's money, we all know the potential my vette has, and i have witness and videos of how fast it has gone, what do you have??, couple videos of a pig car going high 11's? calling me a bitch?? say that to my face. i bet you wont, because in person you are a bitch, but behind the computer screen you are a big man. i dont care if you dont like me, hate my car or whatever, but you call me a bitch is another story, travie,will and alex all know i will throw down, will you?? if you dont want to, then you better stop calling me a bitch.

p.s. i wouldnt talk **** on alex trying to ask for a favor, i remember somebody giving me 300 dollars up front for some heads, and me letting you give the rest later??
Old 12-27-2006, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm still trying to figure out where you got the idea i'm a ricer.... so i like the evo it's a fun car with good potential to make alot of power....

I like how you keep resorting to make ricer comments are you not creative enough to come up with anything else?????

Again how is my evo "busted up"????
Old 12-27-2006, 11:03 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I'm still trying to figure out where you got the idea i'm a ricer.... so i like the evo it's a fun car with good potential to make alot of power....

I like how you keep resorting to make ricer comments are you not creative enough to come up with anything else?????

Again how is my evo "busted up"????
alex he is a lost cause, one some guy will either take all his money, or beat the crap out of him, or both. i have a big mouth myself, and i have had the **** kicked out of me, so i know it will happen eventually.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
dear alex Dum"***"/big money,

wow lol in every thread toward alex you mention me, that makes me feel special. alex lets run my vette on the spray versus, whatever you have, and make it your money not haddad's money, we all know the potential my vette has, and i have witness and videos of how fast it has gone, what do you have??, couple videos of a pig car going high 11's? calling me a bitch?? say that to my face. i bet you wont, because in person you are a bitch, but behind the computer screen you are a big man. i dont care if you dont like me, hate my car or whatever, but you call me a bitch is another story, travie,will and alex all know i will throw down, will you?? if you dont want to, then you better stop calling me a bitch.

p.s. i wouldnt talk **** on alex trying to ask for a favor, i remember somebody giving me 300 dollars up front for some heads, and me letting you give the rest later??

First off, your the ************ that keeps popping in my threads talking ****. Secondly step to my face and see what happens, thats basically gonna end that. I dont care who the **** you think you are and how bad you think you are, making threats on the internet is stupid. Secondly you DONT know me, you think you know me but you dont. Especially thinking I'm a drug dealer, your pathetic. As for the heads they were for Charlie DK2F from the Gto boards, I loaned him the money ($1400) to get his cam and other things installed, you knew I didnt need the heads, only springs, so you made a deal with me to take the hole head assembly. I told you he was the one buying them, I was just doing him the favor, and I paid that **** off, so dont cry to me about it. He ended up paying me back a month later, then when you got your money. Bottom line is you were paid, so dont bring up irrelevant issues. Lastly we have heard the talk about your "Vette" for years, getting kind of boring, get it running then come back here and talk about it, seriously its recycled posts over and over again. I have better things to do then sit on the internet and talk ****, especially since all of my cars run. Yes thats right, there are no excuses from me, can you say the same about yours?
Old 12-27-2006, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow....i Just Got A Good Look At This Thread....and There Is Alot Of Fucked Up Information Here......especailly About The Desert Nationals.......
Old 12-27-2006, 11:20 PM
11 Second Club

Well heres some information about it:

24v (Jeremy) Originally posted up the Desert Nationals offical Thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...sert+nationals

I came up with the name, as proof in this thread:

I think we'd get more attention if it was in the daytime. We just need to bring a decent lighting setup and I think we'd be fine. Next time I'm bringing the cooler, and a grill, I'll sell hotdogs and sodas, hmm maybe we could call it the Desert Nationals?

Originally Posted by travie319
Desert Nationals 2K6

*EDIT* Ahh, now I see why you posted this Chris:

Desert Nationals 2K7

Didnt send me a PM?

Last edited by Flash99; 12-27-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

First off, your the ************ that keeps popping in my threads talking ****. Secondly step to my face and see what happens, thats basically gonna end that. I dont care who the **** you think you are and how bad you think you are, making threats on the internet is stupid. Secondly you DONT know me, you think you know me but you dont. Especially thinking I'm a drug dealer, your pathetic. As for the heads they were for Charlie DK2F from the Gto boards, I loaned him the money ($1400) to get his cam and other things installed, you knew I didnt need the heads, only springs, so you made a deal with me to take the hole head assembly. I told you he was the one buying them, I was just doing him the favor, and I paid that **** off, so dont cry to me about it. He ended up paying me back a month later, then when you got your money. Bottom line is you were paid, so dont bring up irrelevant issues. Lastly we have heard the talk about your "Vette" for years, getting kind of boring, get it running then come back here and talk about it, seriously its recycled posts over and over again. I have better things to do then sit on the internet and talk ****, especially since all of my cars run. Yes thats right, there are no excuses from me, can you say the same about yours?
dear alex dum"***"/big money,

its not threats, its promises, if you call me a bitch to my face i will **** you up, plain and simple, no doubt about it. as for the heads, you needed to casting to get them ported, and the springs for charlie, so shut up, regardless of who i was doing the favor for, i made the deal with you.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

dear alex dum"***"/big money,

its not threats, its promises, if you call me a bitch to my face i will **** you up, plain and simple, no doubt about it. as for the heads, you needed to casting to get them ported, and the springs for charlie, so shut up, regardless of who i was doing the favor for, i made the deal with you.

Ported? Those were stock heads, and sitting in a friends garage with no springs on them, plus the valves are about to fall out. LOL, I see your getting all worked up over this. Go work on your car.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Ported? Those were stock heads, and sitting in a friends garage with no springs on them, plus the valves are about to fall out. LOL, I see your getting all worked up over this. Go work on your car.

Dear Alex Dum"***"/Big Money,

well when "you" bought them you told me that charlie needed the springs, and you were going to take the casting to get them ported, that what i heard.

p.s. my gto is running, you want to run me right now, your car versus my car, we can meet have way you are only 30min away. motor/motor? how much $500??
Old 12-27-2006, 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Dear Alex Dum"***"/Big Money,

well when "you" bought them you told me that charlie needed the springs, and you were going to take the casting to get them ported, that what i heard.

p.s. my gto is running, you want to run me right now, your car versus my car, we can meet have way you are only 30min away. motor/motor? how much $500??

LOL, again I like the part "That what i heard" apparently you heard wrong. I'll do a run what you brung race straight up for $1000 if you want. Just because you put a built 418 or whatever in your car vs my stock block LS2, along with your skinnies etc. Tell you what I'll call your bluff, meet me at the Sante Fe, Compton races tomorrow and we'll do it for $1,000 cash. What time you wanna be there?
Old 12-27-2006, 11:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

LOL, again I like the part "That what i heard" apparently you heard wrong. I'll do a run what you brung race straight up for $1000 if you want. Just because you put a built 418 or whatever in your car vs my stock block LS2, along with your skinnies etc. Tell you what I'll call your bluff, meet me at the Sante Fe, Compton races tomorrow and we'll do it for $1,000 cash. What time you wanna be there?
lets just do it now motor to motor, get it over with i have to work tomorrow, i mean go ask my mommy and daddy for money.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:45 PM
11 Second Club

lets just do it now motor to motor, get it over with i have to work tomorrow, i mean go ask my mommy and daddy for money.

Its a run what you brung, and its for $1,000 and its not tonight. Deal or no Deal?
Old 12-27-2006, 11:51 PM
11 Second Club

Well PM me your answer, I dont have time for this stupid ****, there is no way in your right mind you would run me "run what you brung" style because I would put on the bottle and demolish your car. Thats the truth, you know it I know it. As for motor to motor you have a forged 418 obviously i"m not stupid enough to run you motor to motor (YET). So thats where it ends, figure it out.

Good night, and sorry to everyone for this stupid bickering back and forth, it was a waste of some perfectly good time.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well PM me your answer, I dont have time for this stupid ****, there is no way in your right mind you would run me "run what you brung" style because I would put on the bottle and demolish your car. Thats the truth, you know it I know it. As for motor to motor you have a forged 418 obviously i"m not stupid enough to run you motor to motor (YET). So thats where it ends, figure it out.

Good night, and sorry to everyone for this stupid bickering back and forth, it was a waste of some perfectly good time.
so why are you backing down?

Run him tonight and get it over with why drive 1.5hrs into LA tomorrow night for no reason.

BTW: You know you would get your *** handed to you in a fight, why try and act all hard?

Quick Reply: San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes