Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Shout out to SYNERGY MOTORSPORT..

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shout out to SYNERGY MOTORSPORT..

yo peeps.. Anybody living in the bay area Rick from synergy is the man. Dude
just installed my cam and I'm loving it.. Thanks alot guys all the crew in
synergy motorsport in fremont..

D
Old 04-24-2007, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

+1 For Rick & staff @ Synergy
Old 04-24-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

never seen ur car around rwc before, i guess that i will just listen for the lope while driving around
Old 04-24-2007, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

Might want to go get your car retuned before it blows up. Also check to make sure your bolts were torqued properly.

The wife and I will be on the look out for you since we are right up the street.

I am glad you are happy with your car really though, just hope your learning curve about Syngery is not as expensive as ours was.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:27 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

WTF kind of thing is that to say??

I guess nobody can please everyone, Synergy has proven themselves (to many) as a innovative shop and Rick as one of the country's leading tuners.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by trever1t
WTF kind of thing is that to say??

I guess nobody can please everyone, Synergy has proven themselves (to many) as a innovative shop and Rick as one of the country's leading tuners.
Voice of experience, and I have plenty of other horror stories I can tell as well. But our story is backed with fact; which was posted here (and deleted or archived), posted at WCGMP (still up), and NorcalLS1 (and deleted or archived). You don't like it, tough!

I am just giving him fair warning. You are a Synergy fan, more power too you; although you may want to verify your dyno results with someone else.

No offense, but I see they made you a moderator here, good thing I decided to keep my mouth shut in all your Synergy fanboy posts...

I just hope that his car stays together, unlike ours did. Fair warning.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
10 Second Club

BTW, No offense meant to the OP Deznutzz28, just I hate to see someone else's car end up like our Camaro did.

I am glad you are happy with your car and I meant no personal offense to you at all.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

I don't base my performance on the dyno but rather, my times at the track.

Honestly, I don't know anything about your situation but there are always two sides to each story and this thread is not the place for either one. I am sorry you had a bad experience, really. There is an inherant risk in what we do.

deznuttzz28 was posting his experience with Synergy. Let's not hijack his thread anymore.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Bad dude on the tuner. Cant wait to retune, ill be there soon.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by trever1t
I don't base my performance on the dyno but rather, my times at the track.

Honestly, I don't know anything about your situation but there are always two sides to each story and this thread is not the place for either one. I am sorry you had a bad experience, really. There is an inherant risk in what we do.

deznuttzz28 was posting his experience with Synergy. Let's not hijack his thread anymore.
Agreed, my apologies.

Congrats on the new go fast goodies Deznutz! Funny to type out your username.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

+1 for Synergy kicking ***. Rick has taken good care of me for about 2 years now. I've heard all the arguments about ricks dynapack and I've also dynoed my car at Newtech. They were within 10 hp with the conditions being much worse they day I was at Newtech. Not trying to start a flamewar, just letting you guys know that from my experience, both shops dynos are pretty close.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Azrael
Agreed, my apologies.

Congrats on the new go fast goodies Deznutz! Funny to type out your username.

Jack, it never fails that when someone posts something you have to post too. Both shops have had unhappy customers as well, but you dont see my customers posting about their bad experiences with your new shop do you? Notice how I dont name the shop either? I have more class than that. You as an Officer of the law should also grow up alittle more as well. Not trying to start a war with you, but it seems you are all about revenge, which again, does not show to well for you being an officer. I try and teach my customers that not everything goes as planned, and just because you dont like someone, dont go out of your way to make sure someone else does not like them as well.

Word of advice, Karma sucks. Dont screw up when on duty. I am sure one day, some civillian will hate they way you treated them, and go out of their way to expose your flaws.

Rick
Old 04-25-2007, 12:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rick@Synergy
Jack, it never fails that when someone posts something you have to post too. Both shops have had unhappy customers as well, but you dont see my customers posting about their bad experiences with your new shop do you? Notice how I dont name the shop either? I have more class than that. You as an Officer of the law should also grow up alittle more as well. Not trying to start a war with you, but it seems you are all about revenge, which again, does not show to well for you being an officer. I try and teach my customers that not everything goes as planned, and just because you dont like someone, dont go out of your way to make sure someone else does not like them as well.

Word of advice, Karma sucks. Dont screw up when on duty. I am sure one day, some civillian will hate they way you treated them, and go out of their way to expose your flaws.

Rick
It happens all the time Rick, no one is ever happy with what I do for a living; yet I am not worried about my Karma at all. Matter of fact I do believe that I probably have a lot more people that hate me than like me, just because I wear a uniform, especially in this car hobby of ours.

Actually, I have not posted about this in a long time! Bill is right, I will give you the benefit of doubt, sometimes it is a hit or miss proposition and maybe we just had a bit of bad luck with you.

It is funny that you think I am out for revenge, since I never asked for anything from you; and believe me I had a nice civil case that more than enough of the lawyers who I chat with would have loved to handle. Needless to say giving people fair warning is far less revenge then concern for people who enjoy our respective hobby. You are a good businessman Rick, no doubt about it; but sometimes I think you maybe a victim of your success. Not that it is totally your fault either.

BTW, you are free to search through my posts to see just how many times I have posted about this... I tried yesterday to find the original post in the sponsor forum to no avail, and actually I could only find this thread; although I just sort of gave up.

To the OP sorry again for highjacking your thread! I am unsubscribing from this thread so if you need to reach me Rick we can do it in PMs.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Apologies are all accepted.. No worries..
Both newtech and synergy are one of the best shop that i've been doing business with in the bay area. Much Respect for both Shops..

D
Old 04-25-2007, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

i agree +1 for synergy
im from the bay area originally and ill be going back to get my car worked there. the next thing to come is an M6 swap
Old 04-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Working on your own car for the MF win

Seriously though, congrats on the cam ! What's the specs?
Old 04-26-2007, 07:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD

Seriously though, congrats on the cam ! What's the specs?
thnaks,
its a 228/228 with a lift of .590
Old 04-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by deznuttzz28
thnaks,
its a 228/228 with a lift of .590
Nice !
Old 04-26-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
no other better way to do it
Old 04-26-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by santiago
no other better way to do it
+1 for us

Quick Reply: Shout out to SYNERGY MOTORSPORT..