Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

whats wrong with people these days?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Unless your bro is a skinny little white guy then maybe.

(george lopez voice) **** nevermind.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
These guys were trying to intimiate me and my two friends, they were in the car pool lane next to us and had nothing to do with anything, we were just cruzing along, talkin when all of a sudden, these guys flip me and my friends off, I think I know why in hine site, they probably diddnt like my "9/11 was an inside job" sticker on my car, cuz I saw a marines sticker on theres, Thats all fine and dandy if you disagree, I really dont care everyone has grown up around differant ways and believes differant thing, BUT when you try to INTIMIDATE me and my friends cuz these guys probably thought we would be scared shitless for my beliefs well then thats where I get angry.
imho...u better be prepared to get a couple middle fingers/key scratches/ slashed tires coming your way when you have that sticker on your car...its fine to think that...but to display a sticker where a lot of people might get offended...you are just asking for some trouble...its kinda like wearing a giants jersey to a dodger game while sitting in the pavillion...your asking for a beer to be thrown u
Old 07-07-2008, 10:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Blow them a kiss.
You maybe able to do that, but I cant, I try my best to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I try to do what I think is right all of the time but if some one just outright disrespects me I get mad. I mean come on guys, when you guys see me at the meet do I act even the least bit mean and if I am I do apologize.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
imho...u better be prepared to get a couple middle fingers/key scratches/ slashed tires coming your way when you have that sticker on your car...its fine to think that...but to display a sticker where a lot of people might get offended...you are just asking for some trouble...its kinda like wearing a giants jersey to a dodger game while sitting in the pavillion...your asking for a beer to be thrown u
Your probably right but, its not like the scenario you mentioned because if I am not mistaken, 70% of the population believes the government was involved in some way and more often then not I get tumbs up, but I dont wanna get into that debate because people tend to get angry, also the stickers are on a Geo because I did not even want to take a chance on my car
Old 07-07-2008, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Your probably right but, its not like the scenario you mentioned because if I am not mistaken, 70% of the population believes the government was involved in some way and more often then not I get tumbs up, but I dont wanna get into that debate because people tend to get angry, also the stickers are on a Geo because I did not even want to take a chance on my car
all im saying is...prepare for some bullshit with that sticker...
Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

I agree, and this is why I dont put any stickers on my cars. no matter what you put on your car, you are sure to find a dick who opposes you.

just saying trouble finds you isnt accurate. you do stuff to stir up ****, then you wonder why trouble finds you. my roommate does the same. when hes in a mood to fight, trouble seems to find him.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:04 AM
On The Tree

These guys were trying to intimiate me and my two friends, they were in the car pool lane next to us and had nothing to do with anything, we were just cruzing along, talkin when all of a sudden, these guys flip me and my friends off, I think I know why in hine site, they probably diddnt like my "9/11 was an inside job" sticker on my car, cuz I saw a marines sticker on theres, Thats all fine and dandy if you disagree, I really dont care everyone has grown up around differant ways and believes differant thing, BUT when you try to INTIMIDATE me and my friends cuz these guys probably thought we would be scared shitless for my beliefs well then thats where I get angry.
thats an awesome sticker...we all know that terrorists had nothing to do with it, it was the damn government and we've all seen the pics and video that proves it...but thats a matter all of its own...

with that said i woulda chucked something at his POS truck too...if you flip the bird because you don't like the way i think and you don't know me you got it coming to yah. I usually chuck dimes at stupid people's cars, those hurt
Old 07-08-2008, 02:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fast01z28
I agree, and this is why I dont put any stickers on my cars. no matter what you put on your car, you are sure to find a dick who opposes you.

just saying trouble finds you isnt accurate. you do stuff to stir up ****, then you wonder why trouble finds you. my roommate does the same. when hes in a mood to fight, trouble seems to find him.
I have had that sticker on for, ****, 3 years now and not one person has said something about it(other than the many thumbs up I have gotten), btw I have NEVER met ANYONE who would do something so stupid over a sticker. Explain to me how I am stirring up trouble.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Assassin66
thats an awesome sticker...we all know that terrorists had nothing to do with it, it was the damn government and we've all seen the pics and video that proves it...but thats a matter all of its own...

with that said i woulda chucked something at his POS truck too...if you flip the bird because you don't like the way i think and you don't know me you got it coming to yah. I usually chuck dimes at stupid people's cars, those hurt
I am guessing a fan of Inforwars.com too?
Old 07-08-2008, 02:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

NO NO wait, but I can throw a "git er dun" sticker on my car and I'll be cool right? or maybe a "I dont drive fast, I fly low" stupid fuckn mindless sticker on my car, come on man its not like I posted "white power" or a **** sticker I simply put a sticker of what most americans believe in the first place. If a sticker can cause a fight what does that tell you about our nation?

And when I get hassled for haveing a STICKER on my car and I YES stand up for my self I am called VIOLENT? where is the lodgic in that? we have become a nation of political correctness and that will be the downward turn of our freedoms.
Did you know we lost Habeas Corpus? did you know of the so called "patriot act" is and how this all links to 9/11?

Last edited by carbonfiberbird; 07-08-2008 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, people are more lost then i wanted to admit. I generally want to believe people arent that ignorant, but unfortunately its my own ignorance. Obviously having the freedom of speech means nothing to people and they use it to spread rhetoric and propaganda.

(I honestly dont want to start a big deal over this, but unfortunately i cant bite my tongue... just think about this.)

If you guys REALLY and truely believe these things, why do you support this country? And dont say that you dont, because every time you pay taxes (or in any other way contribute to the 'greater good') you are supporting this country and what it stands for.

How can you sit there so boldly speaking of treason, yet enjoy all the freedoms the country offers. IMHO thats the same as supporting Hitler because he payed well.

By no means am I saying this is a perfect country... but the sheer ignorance of what people choose to believe boggles my mind. I guess all i really wanted to say is thank God you live in America, in many other countries you would be found dead in the streets for the things you have said.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

NO NO wait, but I can throw a "git er dun" sticker on my car and I'll be cool right? or maybe a "I dont drive fast, I fly low" stupid fuckn mindless sticker on my car, come on man its not like I posted "white power" or a **** sticker I simply put a sticker of what most americans believe in the first place. If a sticker can cause a fight what does that tell you about our nation?
The sticker you put on your car is saying that this country and the people who support it have committed treason... thats a BIG statement. Id say even more derogatory then a,' "white power" or a **** sticker '.

Yet your suprised you get the reactions you get?

And im not sure where you get your statistics from, but i would really like to see that source! Because I personally have yet to meet anyone that believes the things you say.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 AM
12 Second Club

As the great George Bush once said

"You don't have to believe in the government to believe in your country! Hell I'm in the government and I don't even trust them!"

Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
u need to mix in a hate f#$% on ur girl...then you wont be so violent anymore...
This thread is ******* awesome . . .
Old 07-08-2008, 02:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
Wow, people are more lost then i wanted to admit. I generally want to believe people arent that ignorant, but unfortunately its my own ignorance. Obviously having the freedom of speech means nothing to people and they use it to spread rhetoric and propaganda.

(I honestly dont want to start a big deal over this, but unfortunately i cant bite my tongue... just think about this.)

If you guys REALLY and truely believe these things, why do you support this country? And dont say that you dont, because every time you pay taxes (or in any other way contribute to the 'greater good') you are supporting this country and what it stands for.

How can you sit there so boldly speaking of treason, yet enjoy all the freedoms the country offers. IMHO thats the same as supporting Hitler because he payed well.

By no means am I saying this is a perfect country... but the sheer ignorance of what people choose to believe boggles my mind. I guess all i really wanted to say is thank God you live in America, in many other countries you would be found dead in the streets for the things you have said.
before we start this do me a HUGE favor and lets keep this gentlemanly

Okay, so you say were free right? okay. Lets talk about ignorance shall we? Did you know that hitler was funded by the bushes? Did you know that we went for a while with out haebas corpus? and I am not calling you out but do you even know what habeas corpus is? We got that back form the educated people spreading the word. We fougth to get that back. Freedom isnt free, its a constant fight, so just sitting back and enjoying wont last too long!

Do you wanna wait till all freedoms are gone before you realize somethings wrong? or till the quality of life goes to ****?
Old 07-08-2008, 03:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
The sticker you put on your car is saying that this country and the people who support it have committed treason... thats a BIG statement. Id say even more derogatory then a,' "white power" or a **** sticker '.

Yet your suprised you get the reactions you get?

And im not sure where you get your statistics from, but i would really like to see that source! Because I personally have yet to meet anyone that believes the things you say.
heres one link

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/cnn_poll2.htm
Old 07-08-2008, 03:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by AronZ28
This thread is ******* awesome . . .
I am glad you guys are enjoying this
Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
As the great George Bush once said

"You don't have to believe in the government to believe in your country! Hell I'm in the government and I don't even trust them!"

Thats actually true, you should NEVER trust your govenment and always question it!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

And when I get hassled for haveing a STICKER on my car and I YES stand up for my self I am called VIOLENT? where is the lodgic in that? we have become a nation of political correctness and that will be the downward turn of our freedoms.
Did you know we lost Habeas Corpus? did you know of the so called "patriot act" is and how this all links to 9/11?
So because of freedom of speech you can say what you like in that sticker, but freedom of speech does not include flipping someone off? last i heard, thats sign language for "f*** y**", but you took it too far with an act of violence, which is not constitutional. so you did exactly the opposite of what you preech...lets try not to be hypocritical here.

when did this turn into a political war? its about you loosing your temper and starting fights...and being so proud of it you posted in a thread, acting like youre a victim. lets keep it on topic...but your views are based pretty much on what you read on that government hating site.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:41 AM
TECH Regular

.....this one time at band camp

Quick Reply: whats wrong with people these days?