Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

whats wrong with people these days?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am actually glad I posted this up, because the more I tell myself the story the more I realize how stupid the whole thing was, I still dont thing I instigated it BUT I should'nt have done what I did. Just one more leasoned learned. Should have just sat back smiled at them and got on with my day.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
I am actually glad I posted this up, because the more I tell myself the story the more I realize how stupid the whole thing was, I still dont thing I instigated it BUT I should'nt have done what I did. Just one more leasoned learned. Should have just sat back smiled at them and got on with my day.
Let me tell you a little story bro, guy who lived in woodland hills, ca, pretty nice area. Gets into a situation almost exactly like you did, guy is driving along and someone cuts him off, so he honks and gives the finger, they exchange words at a light. The suspect ends up following the guy to his house, pulls along side of him and unloads 10 rounds into him, killed him obviously. So just count yourself lucky that one of these guys didnt just shot you and be done with it.

Another thing that happened just about a week ago, guy is driving along and almost gets into another road rage incident, the other guy starts hitting him up asking him if he banged, guy said no. Suspect starts following him, the suspect pulls infront of the guy and forces him to stop, the passenger gets out and walks up to the drivers side door, the driver happened to have a gun in his car and hits the passenger 5 times killing him, then gets into a shootout with the driver. If he had not been carrying the gun he would have been dead.

Bottom line is STFU and let people drive like *** holes unless you have the fire power to back it up if someone challenges you.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by transambandit
Let me tell you a little story bro, guy who lived in woodland hills, ca, pretty nice area. Gets into a situation almost exactly like you did, guy is driving along and someone cuts him off, so he honks and gives the finger, they exchange words at a light. The suspect ends up following the guy to his house, pulls along side of him and unloads 10 rounds into him, killed him obviously. So just count yourself lucky that one of these guys didnt just shot you and be done with it.

Another thing that happened just about a week ago, guy is driving along and almost gets into another road rage incident, the other guy starts hitting him up asking him if he banged, guy said no. Suspect starts following him, the suspect pulls infront of the guy and forces him to stop, the passenger gets out and walks up to the drivers side door, the driver happened to have a gun in his car and hits the passenger 5 times killing him, then gets into a shootout with the driver. If he had not been carrying the gun he would have been dead.

Bottom line is STFU and let people drive like *** holes unless you have the fire power to back it up if someone challenges you.
I got some stuff but I would bring it with me cuz I dont want to end up in a shoot out over it, I just gotta try and keep my cool, cuz like you said there are some crazy ******* on the road!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you're all forgetting and should ask yourselves this: What Would Jesus Do?
Old 07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I think you're all forgetting and should ask yourselves this: What Would Jesus Do?
good point
Old 07-09-2008, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by transambandit

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1,000,000,000,000
Old 07-09-2008, 11:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
this

http://www.shizzville.com/passion-christ-2-crucify
Old 07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Launching!

i told off a guy in an evo this morning for smiling at me too big.....HA TAKE THAT!!

Quick Reply: whats wrong with people these days?