Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI
View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
John McCain
51.20%
Barack Obama
24.00%
Neither... We're Screwed either way...
24.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Politics: Presidency

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FrogHawk
ok, you feel that way. That is fine. But unless you provide some evidence as to why what I said was unitelligent or misinformed, you are just talking ****. No one talks about the numerous networks we have found out here saying they were/are planning on commiting Jihad in the states and the UK. No one talks about the fact that we found A LOT of yellow cake (the only use for it is for nuclear weapons, and Sadamm was forbidden by the UN from having it) that we just shipped out of here in July. No one talks about the NUMEROUS chemical and biological containers and war heads I saw with my own eyes out here when I was in Fallujah in 2006. I already spoke of the Islam stuff in another post so I am not going to say it again. Back up why what I said was wrong, and I will probably respect your opinion, but for the mean time, you are just making statements that mean about as much to me as something I would see on Sci Fi.
Why should I provide evidence? You've done it yourself. You say that there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim because you found some plans to attack the US and UK. I'm pretty sure (I could find a source if you wish) that most Muslims have no desire to attack us. They don't hate us because of what we stand for. I absolutely refuse to believe that bullshit. They hate us because we're killing their friends and family. As for the yellowcake, I'll let Wikipedia take this one:

"Yellowcake is used in the preparation of fuel for nuclear reactors, where it is processed into purified UO2 for use in fuel rods for PHWR and other systems using unenriched uranium. It may also be enriched, by being converted to uranium hexafluoride gas (UF6), by isotope separation through gaseous diffusion or in a gas centrifuge to produce enriched uranium suitable for use in weapons and reactors.

Yellowcake is produced by all countries in which uranium is mined."

Besides, this has nothing to do with your initial post about Islam. Saddam could have had a satellite in geosynchronous orbit over DC armed with nuclear weapons and it'd be irrelevant to the discussion.

The "numerous" chemical and biological warheads? If we found anything that wasn't leftovers from when we supported Saddam, everyone would know about it. Maybe it's time you start supporting your claims with evidence.

That being said, I was in Fallujah in late 05 - early 06 and I just got back from Camp Cupcake in July. Keep yourself safe over there. I sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
the major bailout is because of the democrats and clinton, that is when it was all started. and the democracts run the senate also. Which really actually have more power then the president. I dont really like macain but i choose the lesser of 2 evils. Atleast mccain has experince. Obama is a done nothing jr. sen. Obama is a wouldn't it be nice canidate. Bunch of promises but a load of bs. Obama doesnt want to go to washington and try and help because he has no idea of what to do. Also why is everyone trying to compare Obama to Palin. Palin is vp, even the republican vp palin has more experince then the democratic pres nomination. Also biden thats another story. He has a big mouth he always puts his foot in.
You should look up how much of a majority the Dems actually have in congress. I'll help.

Senate: Dem - 49, Rep - 49, IndDem - 1, IndSoc - 1
Both independents caucus with the Dems, but one of them is Joe Lieberman. At most, the majority is 51 - 49, but in reality it's pretty much 50 - 50. That's not exactly enough to override a Bush veto. I hate when people blame the "Dem congress" for things when it's pretty obvious that both sides are to blame.

House of Reps: Dem - 235, Rep 199, Vacant - 1
This is where the Dems hold the majority, but if you think about it, a 36 person advantage in a house with 435 members isn't much. If the vote is along party lines (like almost always), Bush can veto and the congress won't have enough votes to override.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

217zenki, please write intelligibly. your ****-poor grammar, spelling and syntax make it quite a chore to understand what the hell you're trying to say. damn, even something as simple as proper use of punctuation would really go along way.

thanks.

Last edited by cpe21; 09-25-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cpe21
217zenki, please write intelligibly. your ****-poor grammar, spelling and syntax make it quite a chore to understand what the hell you're trying to say. damn, even something as simple as proper use of punctuation would really go along way.

thanks.
I tend to get carried away when I get worked up and I try to type..
Old 09-25-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Regular

anyone post this yet.???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
Old 09-26-2008, 12:36 AM
TECH Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSF0...eature=related
Old 09-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
I stopped it pretty quick because I don't really care what a fat guy with a beard has to say about Iraq. I've been there. I don't see much, if any, good coming from it.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:44 AM
11 Second Club

McCain
Old 09-26-2008, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by erasedgod
Why should I provide evidence? You've done it yourself. You say that there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim because you found some plans to attack the US and UK. I'm pretty sure (I could find a source if you wish) that most Muslims have no desire to attack us. They don't hate us because of what we stand for. I absolutely refuse to believe that bullshit. They hate us because we're killing their friends and family. As for the yellowcake, I'll let Wikipedia take this one:

"Yellowcake is used in the preparation of fuel for nuclear reactors, where it is processed into purified UO2 for use in fuel rods for PHWR and other systems using unenriched uranium. It may also be enriched, by being converted to uranium hexafluoride gas (UF6), by isotope separation through gaseous diffusion or in a gas centrifuge to produce enriched uranium suitable for use in weapons and reactors.

Yellowcake is produced by all countries in which uranium is mined."

Besides, this has nothing to do with your initial post about Islam. Saddam could have had a satellite in geosynchronous orbit over DC armed with nuclear weapons and it'd be irrelevant to the discussion.

The "numerous" chemical and biological warheads? If we found anything that wasn't leftovers from when we supported Saddam, everyone would know about it. Maybe it's time you start supporting your claims with evidence.

That being said, I was in Fallujah in late 05 - early 06 and I just got back from Camp Cupcake in July. Keep yourself safe over there. I sent you a PM.
First off, don't twist my words. Said there was no such thing as this mythical "Peaceful Islam." Islam is by design, inherrantly violent, their holy book commands them to do so. If you spent any real time studying it, you would know this. I studied Islam pretty intesivly at a very liberal college, then on my own. I was a lot more liberal then as well. I am very qualified and comfortable saying there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim, because the two words are very conflicting, and I said this because of thier religious edicts. I used the example of them (the insurgent groups like Fedaheen, Zarqowi's group, ect. even though I am sure I misspelled both of those) wanting to attack American and UK soil to prove the point that it was thier back yard or ours. Fight them where they plan it, in the heart of the Muslim world, or let them come to us and fight it. Those are the only two real options.
As for the yellow cake. Sadamm was FORBIDDEN by the UN and all sorts of other things from having yellow cake. They were pretty sure that he was not going to use it for nuclear power, given how many people (including Iraqis) that he killed with chemical and biological agents. That would have been the smoking gun for the WMDs, but they chose to keep it quiet because for some reason they couldn't move it till recently. Read the link to MSNBCs website. They never ran the story on the air (of course not, that would mean Bush was actually on to something) and it was difficult to find on thier website. (they never ran a link to it, you could only get it by searching for it) So much for fair, balanced and truth in reporting.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25546334
As far as the numerous (I personally saw about 15 of them, and read the military reports about more) when I was in Falujah in 2006. They probably were never reported on. If you think that because you never saw it on the news it could not have happened, you are a fool. There are a lot of things that never get reported on the news, especially if it gets in the way of an agenda. If you haven't noticed it, the media is OVERWHELMINGLY liberal. If you don't believe me, follow the money it never lies. More than 90% of people who made political contributions that work in the media, sent thier money to liberals. The trail of money never lies. I bet you have never seen a news report on the North American Union. How about the Amero? How about Chavez making AK 47s in his country? How about Chavez offering to pay anyone who wanted to go into the US illegally with one of his AKs? You don't hear about that stuff because that would get in the way of thier agenda. Remember, they were the ones who said that we would never win in Iraq. They were the ones that said that the troop surge would never work. They were the ones who said that the Iraqi Security forces would never be capable of taking care of themselves. Well, I learned through personal experience that we have pretty much already won, the surge worked, and the ISF are pretty capable.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FrogHawk
First off, don't twist my words. Said there was no such thing as this mythical "Peaceful Islam." Islam is by design, inherrantly violent, their holy book commands them to do so. If you spent any real time studying it, you would know this. I studied Islam pretty intesivly at a very liberal college, then on my own. I was a lot more liberal then as well. I am very qualified and comfortable saying there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim, because the two words are very conflicting, and I said this because of thier religious edicts. I used the example of them (the insurgent groups like Fedaheen, Zarqowi's group, ect. even though I am sure I misspelled both of those) wanting to attack American and UK soil to prove the point that it was thier back yard or ours. Fight them where they plan it, in the heart of the Muslim world, or let them come to us and fight it. Those are the only two real options.
As for the yellow cake. Sadamm was FORBIDDEN by the UN and all sorts of other things from having yellow cake. They were pretty sure that he was not going to use it for nuclear power, given how many people (including Iraqis) that he killed with chemical and biological agents. That would have been the smoking gun for the WMDs, but they chose to keep it quiet because for some reason they couldn't move it till recently. Read the link to MSNBCs website. They never ran the story on the air (of course not, that would mean Bush was actually on to something) and it was difficult to find on thier website. (they never ran a link to it, you could only get it by searching for it) So much for fair, balanced and truth in reporting.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25546334
As far as the numerous (I personally saw about 15 of them, and read the military reports about more) when I was in Falujah in 2006. They probably were never reported on. If you think that because you never saw it on the news it could not have happened, you are a fool. There are a lot of things that never get reported on the news, especially if it gets in the way of an agenda. If you haven't noticed it, the media is OVERWHELMINGLY liberal. If you don't believe me, follow the money it never lies. More than 90% of people who made political contributions that work in the media, sent thier money to liberals. The trail of money never lies. I bet you have never seen a news report on the North American Union. How about the Amero? How about Chavez making AK 47s in his country? How about Chavez offering to pay anyone who wanted to go into the US illegally with one of his AKs? You don't hear about that stuff because that would get in the way of thier agenda. Remember, they were the ones who said that we would never win in Iraq. They were the ones that said that the troop surge would never work. They were the ones who said that the Iraqi Security forces would never be capable of taking care of themselves. Well, I learned through personal experience that we have pretty much already won, the surge worked, and the ISF are pretty capable.
I'm not going to argue your view on "peaceful Muslims" because it'd be pointless. I will say this though: Liberal media or not (and it is liberal, but George Bush / John McCain liberal, not Obama liberal), if we really found something there, Bush himself would be on every TV screen in America telling us about it. I have seen news reports on the NAU, but not the Amero because that's still a myth at this point. The NAU does concern me, but like people who speak out against the war, if you say anything about the NAU, you're automatically a nutcase.

As for yellowcake: Saddam didn't have the funding / technology for a real nuclear warhead. Yellowcake is worthless in a dirty bomb (according to the link you posted) so what would he do with it?

Also, from the link you posted: "Israeli warplanes bombed a reactor project at the site in 1981. Later, U.N. inspectors documented and safeguarded the yellowcake, which had been stored in aging drums and containers since before the 1991 Gulf War. There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, the official said."
Old 09-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Launching!

Ron Paul: Greenspan, Bernanke Should Be Criminally Charged

Congressman says civil unrest after meltdown could lead to martial law

Congressman Ron Paul says that the bailout bill is likely to pass, heralding a 10-year plus economic depression for America and the potential for martial law should civil unrest arise as the financial meltdown worsens.

Speaking on The Alex Jones Show, Paul said of the bailout, “They want dictatorship, they want to pass all the penalties and suffering on to the average person on Main Street,” adding, “We will have a depression or recession, it’s locked in place due to previous Federal Reserve actions.”

“When they say that if we don’t do exactly as they say and turn over more of our money and more of our liberties and exempt themselves from any court in the whole nation, they’re trying to intimidate us and lead us into doing the wrong thing,” said Paul.

The Congressman added that serious problems would arise if nothing was done to address the problem, but that more serious consequences would follow should the bailout be passed.

Paul warned that the only question was whether the meltdown would last one year or ten years and how much liberty would be lost in that time frame.

“It looks like from I see in Congress, that they’re opting for a decade plus of depression rather than saying let’s correct our ways, let’s balance the budget, let’s bring our troops home,” said Paul, adding that the same course of printing money would continue - prolonging the agony and preventing a necessary correction.

Asked if civil unrest was a possibility in the midst of an economic depression, referencing [2] a recent Army Times report concerning the use of active duty military being brought back from Iraq for “Homeland patrols” and “crowd control,” Paul questioned, “Are we going to have martial law or are we going to have more freedoms? The more problems that we have, the more likely it is that we’re going to have martial law, so I do think they anticipate and they plan for these things.”

Asked if criminal investigations and prosecutions of individuals on Wall Street should commence, Paul agreed but said that the main target of criminal inquiry should be the Federal Reserve board itself because, “That’s where the fraud is.”

“They want to be lawless, they don’t want to be held accountable,” he added.

Paul said that grand juries should be convened to take on prosecutions rather than the FBI becoming involved, stating, “We have proper authority with that and experience with it and the Enron case is a good example.”

The Congressman said that Greenspan and Bernanke should be criminally charged but that such an effort would be largely symbolic. “Morally speaking, they’re the culprits,” said Paul.

Asked what his solution to the crisis would be, Paul said, “I think the most important thing to do is to send the message that we’re going to quit living beyond our means and the president can set the standard for that and he has the most control under the Constitution on foreign policy - he can say no more wars, we’re done with the wars, we’re not going to take on the Russians, we’re not going to take on people in Venezuela, we’re going to start talking to the Cubans and bring our troops home and save hundreds of billions of dollars - that would send a powerful message that the dollar would respond to and oil prices would come down.”

Paul said that Americans had to accept a new idea of government that harked back to what the founders envisaged and that the welfare state would have to unravel along with aspirations of building a geopolitical empire.

“In the meantime the policy ought to be - shrink the size of government, decrease regulation, work towards sound money, remove the authority of the Fed to create money out of thin air and get tax reduction,” stated the Congressman. Paul added that eliminating the income tax would mean everybody becoming a lot richer and more money would be ploughed into the economy.

“It will not solve the problem, it just delays the inevitable,” said Paul of the bailout, adding that he expects the bill to pass in a move that would, “Defy the American people.”

“I think they get to the point where they think they’re like God and can control everything and they don’t realize that the market really is more powerful than all the bankers and all the politicians….Ultimately the underground economy is the real economy and I think they could over step themselves and hopefully we could come out with a better world afterwards,” concluded the Congressman.

Paul Joseph Watson
[1] Prison Planet
Friday, September 26, 2008

Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul...epression.html
Old 09-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Launching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usIfFdgJtjY
Old 09-26-2008, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

Hope your all watching the debate tonight....
Old 09-26-2008, 09:35 PM
TECH Addict

anyone watching the debate? obama has to get a laugh in every time mccain responses... what a
Old 09-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Of course.

It's more important though that everyone goes to http://www.factcheck.org when they put out their debate update.

Both of these guys are full of ****.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:07 AM

yeah, they both terrify me. The sad thing is that they are both pretty much liberals. They are both lying to one extent or another. I caught about the first 40 minutes of the debate, and I thought it was funny that Obama was trying to claim that he was against the oil companies when he voted to give them a huge tax break or funding. The only thing I can really throw a bone to McCain on is that he usually does vote against BS spending... usually.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by L3THAL_Z28
why are people so afraid of change?
Exactly, I'm all about change:

I'm waiting for the revolution.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Exactly, I'm all about change:

I'm waiting for the revolution.
lol it is nice to have you back on the site.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 180ls1
lol it is nice to have you back on the site.
Thanks man.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Thanks man.
hes back! western section was getting out of hand in your absense
Old 09-29-2008, 06:17 AM

Welcome back Bry!!!

Quick Reply: Politics: Presidency