Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Got 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's from TOMZ on the way!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's from TOMZ on the way!!

Ordered the TTII's from TomzWheels on Wed and looks like I'll be getting them Tues of next week . Got a set of 275/315 Nitto 555R and RII's on the way as well. Gonna order the slotted/drilled rotors from WS6 store and a red strut tower brace next week to put on the WS6. I'm hoping that should look good and set it off pretty nice. BTW....what tire pressure should I run in the tires??? Any suggestions or recommendations....I dont drive my car very much at all so I'm not out racing it or running it hard. (not needing tire pressure for like a drag racing set up or anything like that)
Old 09-07-2007, 10:30 PM
12 Second Club

dont really know the answer to your questions but im jealous of your rims haha

mind if i ask how much it cost with shipping? I'm looking at getting the exact same thing.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Run about 30-32 psi
Old 09-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Teching In

have fun keeping them looking good. mine are a bitch.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by OGNaysayer
have fun keeping them looking good. mine are a bitch.
I'm not too worried about that....hell it just sits in the garage covered up...i've put a lil over 200 miles on the car since I got it back in Sept 2005...sitting on 2160 miles at the moment.

As far as cost, I ordered just 1 17x11 at first to see if I was going to have an issue with rubbing the inner fender, then got the other 3 rims....I ordered the Gorilla lug nuts so all together was about $930-940ish shipped to WV. I payed a lil extra on shipping since I split it up. Honestly, I dont think pics do those rims justice....they are shinier than I expected for polished...huge difference from the stock WS6 wheels and the rears are wide as hell. I love the lip on the TTII's. So hopefully it should look good....I should be around 1900 for rims, tires, rotors and STB...not too shabby I thought for some pretty damn mean looks.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by UGOTWS6D
I'm not too worried about that....hell it just sits in the garage covered up...i've put a lil over 200 miles on the car since I got it back in Sept 2005...sitting on 2160 miles at the moment.

As far as cost, I ordered just 1 17x11 at first to see if I was going to have an issue with rubbing the inner fender, then got the other 3 rims....I ordered the Gorilla lug nuts so all together was about $930-940ish shipped to WV. I payed a lil extra on shipping since I split it up. Honestly, I dont think pics do those rims justice....they are shinier than I expected for polished...huge difference from the stock WS6 wheels and the rears are wide as hell. I love the lip on the TTII's. So hopefully it should look good....I should be around 1900 for rims, tires, rotors and STB...not too shabby I thought for some pretty damn mean looks.
I dont see how people do this.....But I love going out and just riding around in my Trans Am, I could do it all day! lol I put 200 on mine the first 3 days I had it haha Sorry

Wheels should look great! post up some pics!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by purplehays4
I dont see how people do this.....But I love going out and just riding around in my Trans Am, I could do it all day! lol I put 200 on mine the first 3 days I had it haha Sorry

Wheels should look great! post up some pics!
Believe me, I get drilled at work all the time from everyone cuz I dont drive it....hell my inspection sticker has been dead since last Oct...haha. Gets plenty of stares the few times I have driven it...plus chicks dig the WS6
Should look good....dont see any WS6's around where I live plus nothing like that with 315's so it should turn a head or two...ill try to borrow a digital camera and put up some pics when she's done.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I run around 30-32 PSI in mine as well. My tires have worn evenly so far with this pressure so I will keep it up.