Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

New JVC KD-AVX77 in stock!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New JVC KD-AVX77 in stock!!

Well I've been waiting for this one to get in and I finally have them!! I bought one myself and will be installing it later today. I will get some pics of it on here installed. Here's what the unit looks like:

This does everything but navigation. Proximity sensor, Touchscreen, Bluetooth built in, iPod controls built in, 2.0 USB, 5.1 Dolby Prologic II, front, rear, sub and center channel outputs (5-volt), dual zone function with split screen, wallpaper capture for personalized screen savers, CD text display, and much more.
I have these for $579.00 with standard mount, harness, and antenna adapter.

I also have the JVC KD-AHD59 back in stock while supplies last for $179.00. This unit has aux input, USB input, full speed iPod controls, front and rear 5-volt preamp outs, variable color display to match any interior, 7 band EQ, built in HD Radio tuner-no external tuner needed.
Here's what it looks like:
Old 05-20-2009, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks really good, ill be in the market for a new HU soon and ill be considering this. I'd like to see some pics of it installed in a camaro though.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've been eyeing that 1st JVC. Does the face stick out like it looks in that profile?
Old 05-22-2009, 02:41 AM
11 Second Club

Does it play dvds?
Old 05-22-2009, 03:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Pics, man! Pics of it installed!!

I may ditch my CarPC for that.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
I've been eyeing that 1st JVC. Does the face stick out like it looks in that profile?
It sticks out a little but so does my AVX1 I've had for years. It's almost identical as far as the chassis is concerned.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pHEnomIC
Does it play dvds?
Yes it does and then some. Has several different viewing angles and views in addition to a split screen mode. I still haven't gotten it in yet as I'm still prepping the car for the Gathering. I may end up installing it there...LOL!! I did however get my 2 CDT HD SQ12's (very similar to the QES-1220) in with the box I built. Let me just say they are sick. I didn't even change the amp I'm running and they hit extremely hard. I'll have some photos and stuff posted by Monday if not sooner from the show. Gotta run!!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
It sticks out a little but so does my AVX1 I've had for years. It's almost identical as far as the chassis is concerned.
Is the AVX1 the one that has the smaller screen? If it is then I almost bought it but the last time I had a JVC it went bad and I had to have it replaced. The second unit went bad also but it was a different problem. I've always liked Alpine and haven't had any problems with any of the HUs I've had over the years. I think I might give JVC another try though

Quick Reply: New JVC KD-AVX77 in stock!!