9.98@138.80mph--stock bottom end 346 n/a

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Geneus
No...but it helps to have friends who are physicists. They certainly understand the laws of motion far better than a bunch of tread heads...no disrespect intended.
I still just can't get over the fact that pretty much any H/C 6 speed car that can consistantly maximize the cars potential pick up around 28mph consistantly yet this car blows past that understood gain on this one run.

Whatever the formulas say, I'm looking at what has happened in the real world over and over again.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:10 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I am laughing so hard at this thread. You would have thought that this guy claimed he perfected cold fusion or had found the cure for cancer.

Who really cares if he has a small bottle, or his car weighs 2600lbs, or if he's larger than 346ci? Seriously, according to all of the arguments here of why he should tell his 'secrets', a: he isn't selling anything b: he's not running in a race series, who cares about this?

Is it because it then takes the attention away from the other guys trying to pimp out and ***** their all out race setups for their prospective shops?

So maybe the car is 2700lbs, and they've done extensive work on the block and rotating assembly to maximize the power of stock cubes (notice I didn't say stock bottom end), and maybe it's a solid roller setup. Hell, it might not be an ls1 but rather a full out and out race motor that just happens to be 346 (notice he never called it a stock bottom end 346 ls1???).

Okay, I'm done.... back to the arguments and gripes from the guys with bunched up panties.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:12 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Plus, the majority of the guys who are crying in this thread have 'shops' in their signatures..... hmmmm.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
You would have thought that this guy claimed he perfected cold fusion or had found the cure for cancer.

LOL...don't you know, this is more important than perfecting cold fusion or finding the cure to cancer.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Geneus
LOL...don't you know, this is more important than perfecting cold fusion or finding the cure to cancer.
I agree. Right now I personally do not need the cure for cancer or cold fusion but I do need a 9 sec H/C street car. Let the scientists figure that stuff out, I just wanna go 9s.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

I'm glad some people find humor in this.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
(notice he never called it a stock bottom end 346 ls1???).
Did you even read the title of this thread!? I would suggest you read the title of the thread, and then head to the track. Watch what cars are and are NOT capable of and with what setups they do it with. Don't limit yourself to just LS1 powered "street" cars. You'll rethink your previous analysis. Oh, and at you.

And to Geneus: What happens on paper and what happens in the real world are 2 different things. How about YOU prove that he could accelerate 33mph in the last 1/8 mile using math.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:32 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,140 Likes on 740 Posts

I'm sick of this thread, go argue somewhere else. The OP is secretive and then acts all offended when folks question the numbers. Granted Alex got carried away so he got a short vacation.

But being a ***** to me in PM's like Robert where he is orderin me to do something results in him getting a vacation from me.

John Ryan

Quick Reply: 9.98@138.80mph--stock bottom end 346 n/a