Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1000+ street/strip 98 ss project car

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 450 Likes on 235 Posts

Originally Posted by jayyyw
Sounds like he might be the kind of guy to hit you up with any little issue he might find with the car.
Definitely will be. Definitely will block him as soon as he does. He wore out his welcome with broken promises and "checks in the mail" 30+ times.
Honestly the car is easy and really reliable. Any issues will definitely be his lack of knowledge or wearable parts.
The following users liked this post:
jayyyw (04-02-2020)
Old 04-02-2020, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NSFW
That was quite a ride. Thanks for letting us all play along from home.
That was a hell of 4 years of learning for sure! Great times.
Fox build will be awesome!
Old 06-03-2022, 06:14 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, what a story told about me and buying the car. LOL I will choose to be the bigger man here and not waste my time responding to who was man of his word, how the sale went down, What happened while committed to the car, or anything for that matter. Been happy with it and it was paid in full! Anyone that knows me on this forum, knows that I own few million in cars to say the least, and frankly there's nothing Kenny or anyone on this forum can teach me about racing or cars. In fact, I may own more car than anyone will ever own in their lifetime on this forum, not directing this to any particular person. But you should be sure who your talking about before you just blast out the side of your neck.

ANYWAY, The car is for sale again! I have maybe 15 passes in it. Freshly oil lube plugs changed. I no longer am pursuing racing at this time. If there is interest, please let me know. If someone can move quickly, I would be willing to split shipping and make it convenient!

I paid $57,000.00 with everything delivered to me. I will Sell the car for $52,000.00 OBO I am posting a separate new link in classifieds.

In the same if not better condition then when I received the car. Sitting in my shop ready to be picked up.

Please feel free to DM me or text me 408.614.1689

enjoy the pics.

Old 06-06-2022, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol its funny how many times I checked the mail, so that is absolutely not talking out my neck.
For a dude that pumps his chest so much. It was the longest 6 months Ive ever waited to get paid with portions to a car. From the looks of it you wipe your *** with $55k, so I was confused all 30-ish times you told me that you mailed a check, but didnt.
Hopefully someone picks up the car though. good luck with the sale.
The following users liked this post:
Launch (06-07-2022)
Old 06-07-2022, 09:02 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackSS4thgen
lol its funny how many times I checked the mail, so that is absolutely not talking out my neck.
For a dude that pumps his chest so much. It was the longest 6 months Ive ever waited to get paid with portions to a car. From the looks of it you wipe your *** with $55k, so I was confused all 30-ish times you told me that you mailed a check, but didnt.
Hopefully someone picks up the car though. good luck with the sale.

Pumps my chest? or just clear about big difference between me and you? Lol you ran your mouth crying on the forum about a narcissistic broker, that I lied, and clearly didn’t stop rambling off. I gave you the option to get out of the deal and to simply refund the deal if you didn’t want to wait at a point where you weren’t responding being across the country. But at no point did you take into account or come to realization I told you about a death in the family, that you keep making a mockery of. Defaming the entire situation. Your absolutely right took more time than it should but became second priority and things didn’t happen because of the above. You also knew that and had options to exit or stay in the deal all along. You clearly didn’t have another offer or a pot to **** in so you stayed in the deal, but behind my back creating this little story for yourself.

Looks to me like your just barely getting your feet wet building your little shop and learning to be a busines owner or business man for that matter. Like I said should be sure who your talking about and what your talking about. I’m a developer! Not a F agent or broker. Been around cars since you were probably sucking on a nipple.

I too hope the car sells asap and someone can make use of it. Love to have it gone.

TTT hope someone is interested in a clean turbo car ready to race . . .

Last edited by 1BADChev; 06-07-2022 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1BADChev
Pumps my chest? or just clear about big difference between me and you? Lol you ran your mouth crying on the forum about a narcissistic broker, that I lied, and clearly didn’t stop rambling off. I gave you the option to get out of the deal and to simply refund the deal if you didn’t want to wait at a point where you weren’t responding being across the country. But at no point did you take into account or come to realization I told you about a death in the family, that you keep making a mockery of. Defaming the entire situation. Your absolutely right took more time than it should but became second priority and things didn’t happen because of the above. You also knew that and had options to exit or stay in the deal all along. You clearly didn’t have another offer or a pot to **** in so you stayed in the deal, but behind my back creating this little story for yourself.

Looks to me like your just barely getting your feet wet building your little shop and learning to be a busines owner or business man for that matter. Like I said should be sure who your talking about and what your talking about. I’m a developer! Not a F agent or broker. Been around cars since you were probably sucking on a nipple.

I too hope you the car sells asap and someone can make use of it. Love to have it gone.

TTT hope someone is interested in a clean turbo car ready to race . . .
Lol right on man. Take it easy.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:20 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

These comments don't make either if you look good.

Signed, a guy in sales
The following 2 users liked this post by Pro Stock John:
BCNUL8R (06-08-2022), streetracingta (10-05-2022)

Quick Reply: 1000+ street/strip 98 ss project car